July 23, 2018, 04:52:21 AM

Author Topic: What is the Warriors Trading Card Game, how do I get cards and why should I care  (Read 395 times)

Offline Neon Skylite

...about it. Screw you, character limits.  :mad:

Offline Darkforestwarrior

If you go to the tab at the top of the forum that says shop you can find where to buy cards

At the moment they don't have a ton of function unless you just like collecting things, though there are a couple forum run card games that you can play if you get some, check out the cards of the clans section!

Grab Bag gift from Splashy!
~Happy Halloween~

Offline xRogue

• Kit
  • 128 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To xRogue
  • Warrior's Wish Favorite Mayonnaise
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: Fee/fi/fo/fum
  • Mood: Fruity
If you go to the tab at the top of the forum that says shop you can find where to buy cards

At the moment they don't have a ton of function unless you just like collecting things, though there are a couple forum run card games that you can play if you get some, check out the cards of the clans section!

I love this feature of the forum, it really spices it up and turns it into something more than just a regular forum. The work on this forum is anyways phenomenal. I love the theme as well as the header image. Not to mention the general feel of it. Every little feature neatly wraps it up into one perfect forum.