December 09, 2018, 06:01:18 PM

Author Topic: The Wwian Dream Journal  (Read 13372 times)

Offline Splashy

Re: The Wwian Dream Journal
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2015, 12:50:40 AM »
omg sunneth what even

for me I had a dream last night that I was in a spaceship that crashed on an alien planet due to this creepy little old man who was out to kill us all
and we put ourselves into stasis and three people manned a pod with all of the stasis-ed people and flew us home even though they would be flying for twenty years and age while the rest of us didn't. 
and then there was a plague and an alligator and a rainbow psychadelic lake of death and a rap battle and then my alarm went off

that was unusually weird for me though. Normally I just have anxiety dreams usually manifesting in getting chased by something or stage nightmares. 

Offline Jingle

• Long Live the Queen
  • StarClanner
  • 202 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Jingle
  • Out with the old. In with the new.
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2015, 06:31:21 PM »
Okay so last night I had a dream that I was in somek ind of swimming olympic relay team, but the coach was being really racist and sexist so I quit along with a group of people that included @altias and @moss and also someone named Jayce that I spent the whole dream trying to low-key figure out if they were @Lightning or not lmao

Anyways, apparently there was going to be a parade for whoever finished the relay first, but since we left the building early after we quit we got to be in the parade since everyone thought that meant we won lmao

(click to show/hide)

Offline lavender

• BloodClan
  • StarClanner
  • 50780 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To lavender
  • vagabond
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: she/her/they
  • Mood: Fruity
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2015, 06:40:43 PM »
I'm sure I mentioned in the skype chat but I'll put here for posterity:
I had a dream that HF and Scary were having an epic battle
but I didn't get to see the end of it because I got woken up by a phone call @-@

Offline rowan

• Oel-cir'va of the Folk
  • ThunderClan
  • 6304 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To rowan
  • eater of leafs
  • awards This mini-feather is presented to those who have or have had a character with a high rank! This mini-feather is for your allegiance to ThunderClan!
  • Referrals: 61
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart!
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: They/Them
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2015, 06:45:55 PM »
Last night I had a bizarre dream myself @_@ Well, two.

The first one had to do with Steven U, and it was like, Connie and Steven had a disagreement and then Steven had a dream where Connie talked to him about it and they made up and then when he woke up he went to go talk to her for real to make up.

The second, I was in my middle school, and I got lost in the hallways. There were labels to different class areas but I couldn't find which one I needed to go to. I ended up getting lost in the gym where the seniors (?? as if it were my high school graduation ??) were in the center, and I got called over by my sister and my ex-friend (who I was previously feeling pretty close to lmao). I think at one time I almost wore a band uniform, but was told not to because I wasn't in the band.
Quote from: tinyfeather
alt are you the pepe of fortune

{{ deviantart + card counter + tarot/oracle shoppfq profile  }}

Offline Lightning

• Nothing's fair in Love and War.
  • StarClanner
  • 17203 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Lightning
  • La question c'est voulez-vous?
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: They/He/She
  • Mood: Alone
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2015, 07:59:12 PM »
Okay so last night I had a dream that I was in somek ind of swimming olympic relay team, but the coach was being really racist and sexist so I quit along with a group of people that included @altias and @moss and also someone named Jayce that I spent the whole dream trying to low-key figure out if they were @Lightning or not lmao

Anyways, apparently there was going to be a parade for whoever finished the relay first, but since we left the building early after we quit we got to be in the parade since everyone thought that meant we won lmao
Oh my god. I actually really like swimming so that would be amazing

The game is on again- a lover or a friend?
A big thing or a small, the winner takes it all.

Offline Meadowbreeze

« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2015, 08:15:16 PM »
omg sunneth what even

for me I had a dream last night that I was in a spaceship that crashed on an alien planet due to this creepy little old man who was out to kill us all
and we put ourselves into stasis and three people manned a pod with all of the stasis-ed people and flew us home even though they would be flying for twenty years and age while the rest of us didn't.
and then there was a plague and an alligator and a rainbow psychadelic lake of death and a rap battle and then my alarm went off

that was unusually weird for me though. Normally I just have anxiety dreams usually manifesting in getting chased by something or stage nightmares.
@Splashy what the heck
Also I want to have a Steven U dream

Thanks for the avatar ss!
Thanks for the sig other ss!

May you find a shiny Glaceon in your travels.

Offline Splashy

« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2015, 08:16:38 PM »
omg sunneth what even

@Splashy what the heck
Also I want to have a Steven U dream

i have no idea
i have very weird dreams

Offline Dawnwing

« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2015, 08:33:44 PM »
My most recent dream, I don't remember what it was about mostly, but I do remember that I was like walking or something and happened to walk past my grandma, who passed away just after Easter.  I stopped, surprised to see her, and she just smiled this big beautiful smile.  It was nice to see her again.

Offline Holly

« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2015, 11:29:37 AM »
i dreamed that i was in the magnus chase world and also magnus chasae had a sibling who was nonbinary. also my dance class and chocolate dragon eggs were in it somehow? and i got lost in las vegas, in caesar's palace? and i got kicked out of everywhere and someone tried to take me away. my dreams last night were weird af
tumblr / twitter / goodreads
who lives, who dies, who tells your story?

Offline rowan

• Oel-cir'va of the Folk
  • ThunderClan
  • 6304 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To rowan
  • eater of leafs
  • awards This mini-feather is presented to those who have or have had a character with a high rank! This mini-feather is for your allegiance to ThunderClan!
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart!
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2015, 05:56:58 PM »
I dreamt I was watching over this young... high-school age girl, I think? Her parents were really severe towards her and everyone kept picking on her, but she tried her best to keep her life together, even at home. I somehow manifested in her room later (and it was almost like we were friends?) and I helped her clean up her room so she might feel a little better (mostly by making her 'side' of the room look more personalized w/ her stuff, seeing as her room was shared with someone else).

I then tried to bring some snacks into the kitchen where her mom was, but her mom wouldn't answer me when I asked where any of the snacks went. (The girl was kind enough to point at the snack shelf above the oven, though.)

Offline lavender

• BloodClan
  • StarClanner
  • 50780 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To lavender
  • vagabond
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2015, 06:16:19 PM »
We were in some kind of animal shelter and I had made a really great connection with a black cat, but it ran off so I couldn't identify it from the other cats. I got to adopt one anyways...
And then I was at one of my high school band's concerts just as it was ending. Everyone seemed really happy to see me and I was surrounded with hugs and hellos.
But we walked out of the auditorium and we were in some sort of renaissance festival.
I saw my art friend/art senpai Adolfo on one of the roofs, but paid it no mind.
I went through a renaissance grocery store looking for herbs and books on tarot, but my mom was also right next to me so I would've been too embarrassed to purchase.
I flagged down Adolfo as I went outside again and he leapt down like tuxedo mask and showed me all the stuff he'd bought. A cool staff, a sword/dagger, and some crystals and neat things for a still life.
I looked through a gift shop at all sorts of crystals for my own, but I couldn't quite find what I wanted
Adolfo pointed out some candies that were right next to the rocks, and for some reason there were also firecrackers nearby in a basket.
I didn't decide on buying anything, and then I woke up.

Ever since I've started getting better at dealing with emotions I've had dreams where I'm looking for things I'd want rather than running from some strange entity.

Offline Holley

« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2015, 07:13:41 PM »
I had a dream last night that they (Idk who) were making everyone get shots in the side of their hands for something ( Idk what). And i kept running and hiding to avoid the shot because i thought it looked painful... that is all.
amberstipe, dustfeather, hperadam

Offline lavender

• BloodClan
  • StarClanner
  • 50780 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To lavender
  • vagabond
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2015, 07:20:02 PM »
At one point last semester me and my roommate synced up and had similar dreams for like 3 days
it was kinda freaky but also kinda cool

Edit: I keep having dreams that my teeth are falling out and it's really not cool and I hate it

Offline rowan

• Oel-cir'va of the Folk
  • ThunderClan
  • 6304 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To rowan
  • eater of leafs
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart!
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2015, 04:33:31 PM »
Last night's dream was... unnaturally vivid? I was in this place that was like Minecraft, with islands n' stuff that were different sorts of materials/elements, and I was a small dragon. I was trying very hard to travel to the nature-themed isle so I could see the Pokemon stuff they had there (marked on a map shown to me by an older dragon), but it was a long way no matter how I looked at it.

I ended up travelling across the snowy continent and discovering the larger dragon, who (insects tw)
(click to show/hide)
(/end insects tw). I ended up falling into the water ANYWAYS but could swim just fine. I could almost see a minimap in the "corner" of my viewpoint that showed whenever I explored a certain part of the map (and I was promptly persuaded to dive underneath a nearby narrow ship so i could get the map parts for it).

At one point a large dragon on the nature isle took notice of me, scolded me for not coming with my parents or something, and then took me out of the water (as I was feeling sickly and a bit unaware of things at that point in my dream). There was a lot of thick jungle on the nature isle, and a lot of larger dragons (not nearly as large as the first one on the island, who I guess was the guardian of it???) were taking care of me.

Weird dream. Here's the layout to the best of my memory.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Holly

« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2015, 10:21:40 AM »
recently i've been dreaming about really big, loud, frightening thunderstorms. (a couple weeks ago i actually woke up to one of them and ended up heading to my mom's room because i'm mentally five years old but god that was scary) and also las vegas? like this is my third time dreaming about both of those in a week. 
tumblr / twitter / goodreads
who lives, who dies, who tells your story?