December 16, 2017, 04:38:45 PM

Author Topic: Your Warrior Life!  (Read 1272 times)

Offline Addeh

Re: Your Warrior Life!
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2015, 12:16:26 PM »
I was born in ShadowClan in Greenleaf. During apprenticeship, I encountered a small fox and gained a bit of scarring over my shoulders from the struggle. Then, a badger attacked the camp and managed to kill one cat before it was defeated. I died a Warrior.

kind of a sad life tbh, but this is really cool :D

(click to show/hide)
tumblr

Offline lavender

• BloodClan
  • StarClanner
  • 50774 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To lavender
  • vagabond
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: she/her/they
  • Mood: Fruity
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2015, 05:14:25 PM »
Born a ShadowClan cat in Leafbare, accidentally gave an elder some old prey that made their stomach go sour. After my apprenticeship some kittens disappeared with little trace, and were discovered prone(?) along the riverbank, apparently passed out after traveling outside of camp.
I was a warrior before entering StarClan

Offline Wryfinch

• Elder
  • 751 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Wryfinch
  • I have papaya standards I swear.
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: xe/xir/xem/xemself
  • Mood: Chipper
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2015, 07:39:06 PM »
Born a ShadowClan cat in Leafbare, accidentally gave an elder some old prey that made their stomach go sour. After my apprenticeship some kittens disappeared with little trace, and were discovered prone(?) along the riverbank, apparently passed out after traveling outside of camp.
I was a warrior before entering StarClan
Prone basically means lying flat/limp, possibly face down. So yeah! (Your life doesn't sound that bad, no natural disasters! :D)

The above CLKs and banners are made by Altias!

Offline Heron

« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2015, 09:36:21 PM »
Born in WindClan during leafbare. After becoming severely injured during an ambush from some rogues, I have my apprentice ceremony delayed for a moon and gain scarring on my hind legs and shoulders. A flood creeps up on my camp, but thanks to some foresight, my Clan has already moved their camp to a higher-ground location. I was a warrior before I entered StarClan.

Offline Owlfrost

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2015, 02:27:32 PM »
You were born in WindClan during Newleaf. Your mentor gets strict with you, so you escape from camp and find a hiding spot to sit in until you feel calm again. StarClan delivers a prophecy, but you aren't in it, unfortunately. Your life ends as a proud WindClan warrior.

This was really fun!

Offline Spellmaster

« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2015, 12:14:20 AM »
born in newleaf in riverclan. as an apprentice, my mentor dies of an illness and another cat has to take their place. after I become a warrior, my previous mentor disappears without a trace, never to return. I live the rest of my days as a warrior.

...what keeps happening to my mentors D: was it something I said

Offline Ariel

« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2015, 06:35:37 AM »
I was born in the best Clan ever, ShadowClan during Leaf-fall. During my training, my mentor dies illness halfway through training and another warrior must replace them. Starclan delivers a prophecy but I'm not in it, unfortunately (seriously don't need that extra pressure or stress). I live the rest of my life as a warrior (wanted to be a med cat but oh well).

That was neat! Also, thank you random number generators!

Offline thunderpetal

« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2015, 10:12:59 PM »
I was born in Skyclan in Leaf-bare. While being an apprentice, water in the territory becomes scarce during a particularly harsh greenleaf. Sadly, my warrior life wasn't the best. My previous mentor disappears without a trace and never comes back. I became the deputy of SkyClan before I died and went to StarClan.
hi, im thunderpetal
infp | on vainglory NA server @thunderpetal

Offline Tom

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2015, 06:41:02 AM »
I was born in WindClan in leaf-fall. In my apprenticeship I accidentally gave an elder some old prey that made their stomach go sour. After my apprenticeship, a badger attacks the camp and manages to kill one cat before it is defeated. My final role before I entered StarClan was a warrior.

This is pretty awesome lol :D

thanks vegas for the avatar, moss for the blinkie & darksight for the signature

Quote from: Darkstar
i actually happen to love a good fruitcake

Warrior Name: Quietstream

« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2016, 06:05:46 AM »
I was born in Thunderclan in newleaf. Water in the territory becomes very scarce during a harsh leaf bare. My Clan's previous leader goes ill with a mysterious disease, and the medicine cats of other Clans have to work together to save him. I become a warrior before I join Starclan.

Wow, I really loved this! This was a fantastic layout that let you pick and chose the way your life went. Thanks for making this. It was fun to use!