December 17, 2017, 05:28:50 PM

Author Topic: Eclipsepaw|Windclan  (Read 80 times)

Offline PitchBlackFox

Eclipsepaw|Windclan
« on: September 14, 2017, 06:30:39 PM »
NAME: Eclipsepaw
Future Name:Eclipsebird

CLAN:Windclan
Appearance:

DESCRIPTION:A scrawny,skinny black cat with white dots all over his body and yellow eyes. See image.
PERSONALITY:Eclipsepaw is a very timid, helpful and polite tom, frequently overreacting to abnormal situations with exaggerated expressions. Due to being mistreated and bullied since childhood for being half-clan and being considered a bad omen, he is insecure, being more reserved and not self-expressive,except through snark and occasional cynicism,especially in front of the "hero"  type people.He has gradually turned into a more confident and brave person, to the point of developing some leadership skills,kid knows how to give a good rallying speech.
Eclipsepaw is also very diligent and strong-willed. He's developed a habit of registering people's fighting and battle tactics in his mind.Because of this practice, Eclipsepaw Has developed a great analytical mind and is easily able to form complex plans in short amounts of time, often taking advantage of his allies'tactics to put them in motion.
Eclipsepaw appears to have a more brash and abrasive side to him that mostly shows up when he finds himself in combat. This side of him makes him act more like the bullies he grew up with, being rather loud and unwavering, and also with a strong drive towards victory. He attempts to keep this side in check,but it often flares up when he gets frustrated,witch happens somewhat often.

HISTORY: Kithod: Born a half-clan cat,with his father being windclan and mother being Riverclan. His mother nearly died giving birth to him,this combined with his vitiligo made the Riverclan cats consider him a bad omen and bullied him constantly. Eventually his mom got tired of people whispering about her,calling her child ugly and freakish,not out of concern of her child,but for the sake of her reputation,as she though of herself as very beautiful,and left him in Windclan without a word,pretending Eclipsepaw was dead.
RELATIONSHIPS: He hates and distrusts his parents,but hates his mom more.
OTHER: TBA

Offline Darkforestwarrior

Re: Moonpaw|Windclan
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2017, 06:57:11 PM »
Hi Pitch, your application is looking good so far. I must request a couple of little things before I can approve you

First, we ask that descriptors for characters be purchased with pp. Everyone starts with a good chunk of pp and you get pp for making posts. Here's the Points Store

One other thing, may I ask that you consider a different name for your character? The name Moonpaw would otherwise be fine, and would maybe even be fine to be common to multiple characters, but currently ShadowClan has a Moonpaw as well who has the same vitiligo markings. This could make things overly confusing to have two cats with the same name and markings ;P

Grab Bag gift from Splashy!
~Happy Halloween~

Offline PitchBlackFox

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2017, 07:18:50 PM »
Alright,I'll go buy a description and change his name to something like,IDK,Starpaw,or Eclipsepaw.

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2017, 07:21:36 PM »
Eclipse- sounds like a pretty good prefix to me. Maybe even Sky- or Midnight- might work as prefixes if you want more options xD

~Happy Halloween~

Offline PitchBlackFox

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2017, 07:25:57 PM »
Alright,I'll get to it then!

Re: Eclipsepaw|Windclan
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2017, 08:59:55 PM »
Accepted.

Statistics:

HP: 50
AP: 25
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 2
Faith: 1
Agility: 1
Special Ability: - Grass Beneath My Paws / Stealth attack, hit for random (dice roll) points between 1 and 10, can be used twice per battle
Level: 2

~Happy Halloween~

Offline PitchBlackFox

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2017, 09:19:18 PM »
Thank you! Is there a specific roleplay thread I should head to?

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2017, 10:18:47 PM »
you can RP in any parts of the WindClan board or any of the common areas, but we don't really have an overarching plot going at the moment. Feel free to start a thread as well if you like :3

(I'm going to move this into the database now by the way xP)

~Happy Halloween~