November 25, 2017, 03:19:48 AM

Author Topic: Oakpaw  (Read 67 times)

Offline Oaky

Oakpaw
« on: September 08, 2017, 03:51:54 PM »
NAME: Oakpaw (Starting as an apprentice, but can Oakfire be her warrior name, pretty please?  :sunglasses:)
CLAN: ShadowClan
DESCRIPTION: A small brown tabby she-cat with white paws, a white-tipped tail, a white muzzle, and pale violet eyes. Has very strong hind legs and is probably descended from SkyClan.
PERSONALITY: Sarcastic at best, but has a fiery personality and sometimes can't control herself.
HISTORY: A ShadowClan warrior found her by the border before she had even opened her eyes yet. She was raised in the Clan, and didn't know that she wasn't Clanborn until she was five moons old. She has tried multiple times to escape camp, and succeeded once or twice. She was always a very mischievous kit and got into a lot of trouble. She actually became an apprentice a moon late because of her antics.
RELATIONSHIPS: None yet.
OTHER: Uh...

Offline Darkforestwarrior

Re: Oakpaw
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2017, 07:27:22 PM »
Hi Oaky! I'd love to accept your character, but first, I unfortunately have to ask that you check out the Resources segment of the forums. Anyone wanting to create a character has to purchase descriptors with prey points (don't worry, every member starts with plenty enough prey points to make a character)

Another thing is that we ask that each segment of a character's profile has a minimal number of sentences (the exact number slips my mind at the moment but it's listed in the manual topic)

You can feel free to edit your post with more info and purchase your descriptors and I will go ahead and approve you ^^
welcome to WW by the way!

Grab Bag gift from Splashy!
~Happy Halloween~

Offline Oaky

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2017, 07:08:41 AM »
That might take a while because I'm not going to be on my laptop until Sunday the page is restricted on my iPad because of something stupid my school set up.   :sad:

Offline Darkforestwarrior

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2017, 10:20:30 PM »
don't worry, you can take as long as you need ^^

Grab Bag gift from Splashy!
~Happy Halloween~

Offline Oaky

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2017, 11:55:33 AM »
I filled it out.