November 25, 2017, 03:24:22 AM

Author Topic: Hello, Bonjour, Ciao, Aloha, Konichiwa, etc!  (Read 33 times)

Offline iCyanz

Hello, Bonjour, Ciao, Aloha, Konichiwa, etc!
« on: October 17, 2017, 11:47:47 PM »
Hello everyone! Im iCyanz, or just Cyan, and I'm new to this forum! And no, even though the title may suggest it, I am not multilingual. Those are just common phrases I know XD

I found this forum through Tumblr, on a Warriors account.

Though I am a bit younger than most Warriors fans I know (don't worry, I am within the age limit), I'm almost done with Power of Three, and I'm also reading Dawn of the Clans to save time. The next boom I'm getting is The First Battle, then Sunrise.

My favorite character is the dad himself, Graystripe! He's such a fun character, and his relationship with a Firestar (my second favorite character and my favorite leader) is amazing. I remember when Millie was almost dead in Long Shadows, and Firestar comforted Graystripe. IT WAS SO CUTE

My third favorite character is Ravenpaw to complete the OG three. Yea, I'm only a tiny bit of the Warriors equivalent of a Genwunner. He is such a relatable character. Also, fun fact time, Ravenpaw x Barley is canon!

Other Warriors info about me:
My favorite warriors book in general: Into the Wild
My favorite TNP Book: Sunset
My favorite POT Book:Eclipse
My favorite Med cat:Cinderpelt, Jayfeather, or Yellowfang
My least favorite character:LEAFPOOL (or crowfeather)
My favorite villain:Hawkfrost or Sol
My least favorite villain:Thistleclaw (but even then I still really like him as a villain)
Favorite canon pair: Squirrelflight x Brambleclaw/star, Tallstar x Jake, Ravenpaw x Barley
Favorite non-canon pair: Darkstripe x Tigerstar
Least favorite pair:Leafpool x Crowfeather, Squirrelflight x Ashfur
Favorite minor character:Brackenfur, Brightflower, Brackenfoot, Berrynose, Cloudtail, Brightheart
Favorite scene:The solar eclipse, or any scene with Graystripe

Also I like Darkstripe. He's a good villain.

Well that was longer than it needed to be. I hope that's fine, lol. Thanks for reading my intro post! I hope to have a good time here!