May 28, 2017, 10:53:51 PM

Author Topic: can i be in windclan  (Read 576 times)

Offline Peridot

can i be in windclan
« on: May 26, 2016, 09:26:46 PM »
i want to be in windclan
♥ ♥ ♥

Offline Darkstar

Re: can i be in windclan
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 09:29:30 PM »
Not currently, we're trying to balance out the Clans by closing and opening up available groups. :) You're more than welcome to join The Tribe or BloodClan, though!

thanks to altias for the pixel

Offline Peridot

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2016, 09:30:40 PM »
oh ok
♥ ♥ ♥

Offline Darkforestwarrior

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2016, 07:06:13 AM »
Riverclan still has bunches more than windclan, clans are never going to be even :\
there just needs to be a way to balance out the actual competitive part without barring people from their fave clan of choice.

Grab Bag gift from Splashy!
~Happy Halloween~

Offline Lightning

• lucky gods
  • StarClanner
  • 17137 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Lightning
  • La question c'est voulez-vous?
    • 🌕 I'm the moon!
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: They/He/She
  • Mood: Tired
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2016, 07:52:36 AM »
Honestly, if worst comes to worst, I can just shift to another Clan to even up the balance, if we're still going to do the games and such. The Tribe has always been the least popular choice (pretty much everywhere I've seen that has these kinds of systems usually have way more in Clan groups anyways). RiverClan does have a lot more, yeah... so they really won't ever be truly even unless something's shifted around.

It honestly won't bother me that much; the only Clan I don't like in canon is WindClan anyways. =P But these are just forum games and my personal favorites really shouldn't matter in this case, and it wouldn't bother me if I (or anyone else) needs to hop to another group.

The game is on again- a lover or a friend?
A big thing or a small, the winner takes it all.

Offline Darkstar

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2016, 03:18:47 PM »
We're going to reopen different Clans once certain ones get filled. That means WindClan will have its chance while RiverClan is closed off. 

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2016, 10:02:31 AM »
I just don't think it's necessary and clans will get uneven once ALL of them open back up anyways. If I were a newbie I probably just wouldn't join anything to wait until my clan of choice opened back up instead of joining a clan that I like less just to make numbers even. Especially since you can never leave a clan to join a different one later

*shrugs loudly*

~Happy Halloween~

Offline Darkstar

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2016, 04:25:23 PM »
I think it's just to put fairness to the games, but I'll take your suggestions into consideration and talk it over with the other modmins!

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2016, 05:08:32 PM »
I think there can still be like...artificial fairness if you just limit how many people from each clan can join an event? IDK I am sure there are ways tho

sorry if my message earlier seemed rude btw, I definitely wasn't trying to be rude but reading it back now I'm like...yikes.....:\

~Happy Halloween~

Offline SQ

• boop boop toot toot
  • Leader
  • 1745 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To SQ
  • small cat irl
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: she/they
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2016, 05:23:36 PM »
I like the idea of having representatives from each Clan volunteer for events!

thank you, secret santa!! :D

Offline Darkstar

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2016, 05:27:48 PM »
That is a good idea, yes. Clan representatives, kind of like how cats are chosen to go to Gatherings in the books!

Offline Neon Skylite

• 7 7 7 7 7 7 7
  • Warrior
  • 1204 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Neon Skylite
  • Flowers, flowers...flowers?
    • 🔮 I can see into the future!
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: She/her please. They/them is fine, though.
  • Mood: Fruity
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2016, 06:01:03 AM »
I just don't think it's necessary and clans will get uneven once ALL of them open back up anyways. If I were a newbie I probably just wouldn't join anything to wait until my clan of choice opened back up instead of joining a clan that I like less just to make numbers even. Especially since you can never leave a clan to join a different one later

*shrugs loudly*
*realises my dream to leave ThunderClan for RiverClan when it opens up is crushed*
*cri*
NEON SKYLITE
Click those adorable kitties to see my DragCave scroll, my Wikia profile and my character arts on the wiki!

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2016, 11:55:13 AM »

*shrugs loudly*
*realises my dream to leave ThunderClan for RiverClan when it opens up is crushed*
*cri*

Considering there have been no clan competitions for a long time they might make exceptions for now? You could always ask anyways ;o;

~Happy Halloween~

Offline Arcade Heat

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2016, 02:08:04 PM »
As leader of riverclan I will always accept u as Tru riverclan cat
Empress of the Pagebottom