November 25, 2017, 01:34:21 AM

Author Topic: What is the Warriors Trading Card Game, how do I get cards and why should I care  (Read 231 times)

Offline Neon Skylite

• 7 7 7 7 7 7 7
  • Warrior
  • 1240 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Neon Skylite
  • Flowers, flowers...flowers?
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: She/her please. They/them is fine, though.
  • Mood: Fruity
...about it. Screw you, character limits.  :mad:
NEON SKYLITE
Click those adorable kitties to see my DragCave scroll, my Wikia profile and my character arts on the wiki!

Offline Darkforestwarrior

If you go to the tab at the top of the forum that says shop you can find where to buy cards

At the moment they don't have a ton of function unless you just like collecting things, though there are a couple forum run card games that you can play if you get some, check out the cards of the clans section!

Grab Bag gift from Splashy!
~Happy Halloween~

Offline xRogue

If you go to the tab at the top of the forum that says shop you can find where to buy cards

At the moment they don't have a ton of function unless you just like collecting things, though there are a couple forum run card games that you can play if you get some, check out the cards of the clans section!

I love this feature of the forum, it really spices it up and turns it into something more than just a regular forum. The work on this forum is anyways phenomenal. I love the theme as well as the header image. Not to mention the general feel of it. Every little feature neatly wraps it up into one perfect forum.