September 21, 2017, 07:43:20 PM

Author Topic: Warriors Logic  (Read 278 times)

Offline Neon Skylite

• 7 7 7 7 7 7 7
  • Warrior
  • 1226 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Neon Skylite
  • Flowers, flowers...flowers?
    • 🔮 I can see into the future!
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: She/her please. They/them is fine, though.
  • Mood: Fruity
Warriors Logic
« on: August 01, 2016, 04:04:35 AM »
Here you can just say stuff that never made sense to you in Warriors. Like Pokmon Logic (you know, scientifically crafted thing heal less than a regular water bottle) but Warriors.
I'll start with this:
Cinderpelt injures a single leg. Becomes a medicine cat because there is obviously no chance she can become a warrior. (and also artists out there; LEARN HOW TO DRAW HER LEG CORRECTLY.  :mad:)
Briarlight is totally paralysed from the waist down. Becomes a warrior because obviously she can still become one despite being unable to have kits. :huh:
NEON SKYLITE
Click those adorable kitties to see my DragCave scroll, my Wikia profile and my character arts on the wiki!

Offline Darkforestwarrior

Re: Warriors Logic
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 08:50:21 PM »
I feel like a lot of the arguments they have are kinda silly, though some of that can be chalked up to some cats are always looking for a fight. I wish I could think of better examples but I'm drawing a blank here o.o

Grab Bag gift from Splashy!
~Happy Halloween~

Offline PinkheartII

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2016, 10:04:09 PM »
Briairlight is an honorary warrior, since her injury makes her unfit to be a medicine cat. Sure, she can sort herbs while Jayfeather is away, but she can't go to collect herbs, go to the moonpool or the gathering, so she can't be a full time medicine cat, so what's the point of formally training her if she can't replace Jayfeather after he's gone? It's harsh, but its true, and everyone in ThunderClan is too nice to say it.

What doesn't make sense to me is Cinderpelt being reincarnated. What was the point if she was just hanging out in Cinderheart's body the whole time? She wasn't living the life of a warrior, she was watching it through someone else's eyes.
So now that the Erin's have made this bed, I am calling them out if Briarlight isn't reincarnated.

Offline Squirrelypaws

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2016, 03:59:24 PM »
I agree with Pinkheart about Briarlight; it's an honorary title.  The only other thing she could be classified as is an elder, and it wouldn't be fair to immediately dub her an elder when she's JUST finished her apprenticeship. I remember when Brightheart was first injured, (before Cloudtail started training her), either Bluestar or Fireheart had her stay with the elders and her first response was "But I won't BE an elder, will I?" Briarlight's obviously much more seriously-injured than Brightheart was, but I would imagine that she'd feel the same way Brightheart did. 

As far as Cinderpelt goes, I think that DOES make sense. Being hit by a car causes a LOT of damage,; her leg (and probably her hip) was most likely smashed into smithereens rather than just breaking into two pieces like, say, Cinderheart's did.