November 25, 2017, 01:27:27 AM

Author Topic: Ello' chaps, wanted a community to join and it seems that it was the wrong time.  (Read 696 times)

Offline xRogue

I feel like I'm in the deadzone, there's inactivity here, but this might as well be the most active Warriors forum right now. I've been foruming for a long time, but I think I might have just found my new home here. I love foruming and consider it an essential part of my system, but it seems to me that I'm always attached to just one forum. Enough about the rants and let's get to the bants (or should we say introduction? I just wanted something to rhyme!)

Alright guys, I'm 16 and male. I've had an interest in Warriors ever since I picked up the second book one Wednesday afternoon, the February of 2012 in my school's library. The charm of the book appealed to me so much. The gore and violence kept me in awe whilst the deaths kept me in tears. (I couldn't help but shed some tears when QR was talking to CS. That last part at the end. Damn.)

Another thing that I'm an aficionado in is rap. Rap is the core of me, I love anything hip hop and that ranges from Tupac to Kendrick Lamar to Biggie. It defines me and has taken a big influence in my life. I love to write raps of my own no matter how dorky they seem (not sure if they'd be PG enough for this forum to share, but we'll see. :})

I would LOVE to meet all the regulars around here, I'd love to cry with you over pointless deaths as well as laugh with you over pointless quarrels.

Offline Darkforestwarrior

it's not as dead as it seems, we just have a lot of lurkers honestly

though I will admit we've seen busier days, hopefully it picks up again soon

Welcome to ww! :3

Grab Bag gift from Splashy!
~Happy Halloween~

Offline Meadowbreeze

Welcome to WW!

Thanks for the avatar ss!
Thanks for the sig other ss!

May you find a shiny Glaceon in your travels.

Offline Lightning

• lucky gods
  • StarClanner
  • 17167 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Lightning
  • La question c'est voulez-vous?
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: They/He/She
  • Mood: Tired
This in a nutshell. The Warriors discussions are kinda dead, but I usually pop into a new thread when I see it, so there'll be at least be that. =P

Welcome to ww!

The game is on again- a lover or a friend?
A big thing or a small, the winner takes it all.

Offline xRogue

though I will admit we've seen busier days, hopefully it picks up again soon

Welcome to ww! :3

Ah, yeah, I've recently seen the community pick up in activity, but it could kind of be improved. I would love to see this site become an active haven for discussion of Warriors as the official forums are dying

Welcome to WW!

Thanks! I look forward to enjoying my time here and hopefully meeting a lot of you lot.

This in a nutshell. The Warriors discussions are kinda dead, but I usually pop into a new thread when I see it, so there'll be at least be that. =P

Welcome to ww!

Thanks for the kind words! I understand from what I see so far that the forums are quite a bit dead, but they've picked up activity due to the original forums shutting down. This is quite exciting, to be honest

Offline Arcade Heat

i havent seen dragon eggs in a ver ylong time
Empress of the Pagebottom

Offline xRogue

i havent seen dragon eggs in a ver ylong time

Ooh, neither have I. I started that fad on another forum and wanted to bring the craze over to here.   :tongue:

Offline Tom

Aw jeez.. warriors wish was 99% dragon eggs back in my day xD maybe we should rekindle it.....

Anyway welcome!! Hope you like it here c:

thanks vegas for the avatar, moss for the blinkie & darksight for the signature

Quote from: Darkstar
i actually happen to love a good fruitcake

Offline Splashy

• RiverClan
  • 208 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Splashy
  • who lives who dies who tells your story
  • awards This mini-feather is for your allegiance to RiverClan!
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: she/her/hers
  • Mood: Fruity
oh man tom the dragcave board that's a throwback
my 12-year-old ting style from v4 is mortifyinnnggg 
also hello i am guilty of being one of many lurkers

Anyhoo. Welcome to wish! 

Offline Tom

you were 12 on v4?!?!
MODS, MODS!!

thanks vegas for the avatar, moss for the blinkie & darksight for the signature

Quote from: Darkstar
i actually happen to love a good fruitcake

Offline Splashy

• RiverClan
  • 208 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Splashy
  • who lives who dies who tells your story
  • awards This mini-feather is for your allegiance to RiverClan!
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: she/her/hers
  • Mood: Fruity
you were 12 on v4?!?!
MODS, MODS!!

you can do nothing nowwwwww
I was 12 on the end of proboards oop I was around for like the last two weeks of proboards

Offline Wolfie

It seems as though earlier this summer, people were busy or something. There's up and downs in activity. As others have said, there are a ton of lurkers, and so this forum is actually quite active in its inactivity, though Warriors Wish used to have crazy amounts of activity.  I know what you mean of being a fan of forums though. You can have meaningful conversations with people about your interest and become quite close internet friends-wise. Unfortunately, forums in general are not as popular as they once were and many people moved on to tumblr (which is terrible for discussion) and the unholy cancer that is facebook (which I have both too lol)

Anyway, hello, I'm Wolfie, hope you have a great time here.

Thank you SS!
Felt my signature is too large and too lazy to resize at the moment
(click to show/hide)
Thank you for the grab-bag gift Dustfeather!
(click to show/hide)

Offline xRogue

It seems as though earlier this summer, people were busy or something. There's up and downs in activity. As others have said, there are a ton of lurkers, and so this forum is actually quite active in its inactivity, though Warriors Wish used to have crazy amounts of activity.  I know what you mean of being a fan of forums though. You can have meaningful conversations with people about your interest and become quite close internet friends-wise. Unfortunately, forums in general are not as popular as they once were and many people moved on to tumblr (which is terrible for discussion) and the unholy cancer that is facebook (which I have both too lol)

Anyway, hello, I'm Wolfie, hope you have a great time here.

Haha, you seemed to have entirely summed up my thoughts. There's some sort of civilized discussion you can gain from a forum that you can't find somewhere else that really makes it a tight knit thing.

Nice to meet you, Wolfie!