[NPC] Stumpytail of Shadowclan
August 18, 2018, 03:49:04 PM

Author Topic: [NPC] Stumpytail of Shadowclan  (Read 641 times)

Offline Frosty (Frosty)

[NPC] Stumpytail of Shadowclan
« on: September 08, 2016, 10:23:48 PM »
NAME:Stumpytail
CLAN:Shadowclan
DESCRIPTION: Stumpytail is a black/orange tortie with a stumpy tail. She also has short legs (munchkin) as well an extra toesie (cat version of a thumb, my mind is drawing a blank. I'm sure you know what I mean). Her eyes are Green.
PERSONALITY: Stumpytail has a bubbly personality, and is easily approachable. Because of this, she is well-liked within Shadowclan. Despite her laid-back and easygoing personality, Stumpytail has proven herself to be quite the capable medicine cat, earning her much respect even within her medicine-cat peers.
HISTORY:
Kit:
 Stumpykit was born in Newleaf to Nightclaw and Flamepelt. Because she was an only kit, her mother was quite protective of her. Because of this, Stumpykit had found herself more often than not in the Medicine Cat den hiding from her (often hysterical) mother. The-then Medicine cat, Pinestorm began to show her the basic herbs and what they did. It was decided between the two of them that once Stumpykit was old enough, she would become the Medicine Cat apprentice, much to her mother's distraught.

Apprentice:
Stumpypaw had a relatively uneventful apprenticeship under Pinestorm. It was quickly discoverd that although she had short legs, her extra toe made it easier for her to do certain things, such as apply cobwebs and gather some herbs. It was, in fact, during her apprenticeship, her mother died due to sickness, and her father left the clan when he went insane from grief. Some time later (whatever ends up working for the RP timeline, I'm not picky about this) the camp got attacked by dogs, and Pinestorm died. Stumpytail suddenly found herself as the clan's sole medicine cat.

Medicine Cat
even though Stumpytail was grieving, She dutifully tended to all the injured clan cats. She managed to save all of them, even though there were some that could no longer be warriors due to their injuries. This earned respect from her clan. The next medicine cat meeting, she went to receive her name. The death of her mentor made her realize that she won't know what will happen, even with Starclan's guidence, so she has been considering getting an apprentice.
RELATIONSHIPS:
Mother: Flame pelt [NPC] (Deceased)- A muted orange tabby with green eyes
Father: Nightclaw [NPC]- A dark (almost black) tabby with green eyes
Mentor: Pinestorm [NPC] (deceased)- A Brown spotted tabby with amber eyes
OTHER:

she's ace. I mean, She sometimes hung out with the other apprentices, but she never got why they were so into other cats. "Why have mate? I could spend that time sorting herbs and saving cats!"

Offline Darkstar

Re: [NPC] Stumpytail of Shadowclan
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2016, 10:28:21 PM »
Accepted.

thanks to altias for the pixel