November 25, 2017, 01:37:46 AM

Author Topic: Heyo  (Read 434 times)

Offline Graham

Heyo
« on: September 16, 2016, 11:52:09 AM »
Hi, I'm Graham, I'm new here. Although I guess that's clear, haha.
I've been into Warriors since the beginning of middle school, so roughly 6 or 7 years. I used to be pretty active on the official boards, and in their hayday I would spend literally 16 hours of my day on there.  But, now that they're gone, I'm excited to see what's going on here!  (And I'm not entirely sure about how to pick a Clan so if anyone wants to convince me to join theirs, now's your chance!)
I haven't read any of the books in a while, but I recently bought the first 3 Dawn of the Clans books so I'm working on getting back into the universe using them.
I occasionally make art, and enjoy tv/film and over-analyzing media so if you ever want to talk about any of those things then I'm all for it.

Offline moss

• StarClanner
  • 948 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To moss
  • i would not give up my cabbages for an empire
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: they/them
  • Mood: Satisfied
Re: Heyo
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2016, 12:28:23 PM »
hi graham, welcome to warriors wish! :D

about picking a clan, for roleplaying when you make a character application you just put whichever clan you want your characters to be in and when you're accepted you'll be added to the clan group (i believe, i haven't done anything with the roleplaying). for the clan club boards you can pm one of the staff members and they'll give you the password for the board of the clan you want to be in. (and as always windclan is winclan!!!!!)

but yes, i hope you enjoy it here~

Offline Darkforestwarrior

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2016, 04:53:48 PM »
welcome to the forums!! :D always glad to have new members! Sounds like you've been into the series for a pretty long time, that's always cool to see!

About clans, moss summed it up, but yeah. If you feel like role playing at all, just go to the character creation section and read up and create a character. You can also join the "clan clubs" simply by PMing a staff for a password to the board of your choice. If you have any other questions you can always PM me if you would like ^_^

I hope you have a nice time here friend

Grab Bag gift from Splashy!
~Happy Halloween~

Offline Neon Skylite

• 7 7 7 7 7 7 7
  • Warrior
  • 1240 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Neon Skylite
  • Flowers, flowers...flowers?
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: She/her please. They/them is fine, though.
  • Mood: Fruity
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2016, 05:24:41 PM »
welcome to the forums!! :D always glad to have new members! Sounds like you've been into the series for a pretty long time, that's always cool to see!

About clans, moss summed it up, but yeah. If you feel like role playing at all, just go to the character creation section and read up and create a character. You can also join the "clan clubs" simply by PMing a staff for a password to the board of your choice. If you have any other questions you can always PM me if you would like ^_^

I hope you have a nice time here friend
Wait I think I can hack the board
*goes to RiverClan club*
*types in wet cats best cats*
*wrong*
*wetcatsbestcats*
*wrong*
Damn
Anyways, welcome, Graham!
NEON SKYLITE
Click those adorable kitties to see my DragCave scroll, my Wikia profile and my character arts on the wiki!

Offline Darkforestwarrior

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2016, 06:17:03 PM »
*pap pap*

you tried :3

Grab Bag gift from Splashy!
~Happy Halloween~

Offline Graham

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2016, 05:39:08 PM »
Thanks for all the explaining - it's really cleared it all up!  I think I'll wait a little while before joining a Clan and creating a character so I can be sure I make a choice I'll like later on.

And thanks for all the warm welcomes, aaa!

Offline Tom

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2016, 06:03:16 AM »
@Graham

omg someone else with that first name thing going on

welcome to ww!!!!

thanks vegas for the avatar, moss for the blinkie & darksight for the signature

Quote from: Darkstar
i actually happen to love a good fruitcake

Offline Graham

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2016, 03:59:55 PM »
@Tom

Yesss first names as usernames are the coolest! B) Thanks for the welcome... quack.

Offline Tom

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2016, 04:55:08 PM »
@Tom

Yesss first names as usernames are the coolest! B) Thanks for the welcome... quack.

ahh so so true

you're very welcome.. meow

thanks vegas for the avatar, moss for the blinkie & darksight for the signature

Quote from: Darkstar
i actually happen to love a good fruitcake