April 27, 2017, 07:53:39 AM

Author Topic: Who is your favorite character  (Read 2052 times)

Offline lavender

• BloodClan
  • StarClanner
  • 50722 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To lavender
  • vagabond
    • 👻 I'm a ghost!
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: she/her/they
  • Mood: Fruity
Re: Who is your favorite character
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2015, 05:03:22 PM »
Graystripe because he's a goofball
Jayfeather because he's a grump and also because I find Medicine Cats to be the most interesting characters in the series.

Special shoutout to Cinderpelt. I named my cat after her c;

Offline fireheart

« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2015, 06:47:00 PM »
Hollyleaf is my number one favorite character so far, but I have a huge soft spot for Leafpool and Jayfeather as well.

Offline glimmer

« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2015, 09:20:09 AM »
leafpool used to be my favourite, but now it's probably cinderpelt or ivypaw. i have a soft spot for cinderpelt when she was cinderpaw in particular though, the lil scamp.

blinkie by moss | pixel & clks by altias
(click to show/hide)

Offline Holly

« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2015, 10:11:28 AM »
oh my god i was obsessed with hollyleaf so i'll just say her. i can't remember who else i really liked but once i give the books a reread i'll post again c:
tumblr / twitter / goodreads
who lives, who dies, who tells your story?

Offline broadwaystar

« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2015, 02:11:41 AM »
Jayfeather - I love the sarcastic characters, and I thought his growth as a character was really done. He was just super interesting.
Whitestorm - Such a wise warrior.
Cinderpelt - I love her optimism and spunk. Her calling Tigerclaw a "useless lump of fur" might be one of my favorite Warriors moments.
Firestar - The original protagonist of the series. He had a compassionate heart, and did a lot to fight the prejudices of the Clans. 

Offline lady chocobo

« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2015, 09:01:01 PM »
breezepelt. seriously, the way he got treated by his father was horrible, and i was honestly hoping he'd end up being the fourth cat in the prophecy, but noooope. that had to go to dovewing. :v

but yeah, breezepelt. <3 i love him. 

Offline Dawnwing

« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2015, 12:42:48 AM »
Lionheart's probably my long-time favorite.  Bluestar is way up there in the list too.

Offline Darkforestwarrior

« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2015, 12:49:10 AM »
the Mousefur Longtail friendship was so great

i love love ace mousefur
Ace mousefur = basically canon imo
their friendship made Longtail's death especially painful ;___;

Grab Bag gift from Splashy!
~Happy Halloween~

Offline Scar

• sith lord / vigilante
  • StarClanner
  • 12 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Scar
  • casually kicking ass
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: She/Her
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2015, 03:54:19 PM »
I have six favorites oops

Bluestar because she's Bluestar and even though she was super crazy at times I still love her <3
Cinderpelt because she's such a sweetie and so nice and even though I don't remember the series that well, I remember always loving her to death.
Silverstream because she was independent; going against her Clan (plus her father) to do whatever SHE wanted to do. I always found that really admirable, even for a pretend cat.
Lionheart and Whitestorm because to me they seemed like super responsible and upbeat father figures to Firepaw, Graypaw, and Ravenpaw.
Blackstar because I headcannon him as a tough macho-guy with a secret heart of gold that he doesn't want anyone to know about...

These aren't very profound reasons, sorry .-.

Offline dreampaw

« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2015, 08:22:35 PM »
hollyleaf: her development was super super interesting! i think being the only one of the three that didn't have powers was a really good thing for her growth.. seeing her sort of latch onto rules and morals as security and all and then try hard to redeem herself, i liked it a lot

heathertail: she's such a complex character! her interactions with lionblaze and breezepelt i think were really heavy in everything whenever she appeared lol but it really only provided shadings of her actual personality i feel? but even those pencil shavings of personality were enough for me to become really interested in her ahhh she is good

ravenpaw: my angel

flametail: ahhhhhhhhh

firestar: my one and only

Offline Lightning

• lucky gods
  • StarClanner
  • 17117 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Lightning
  • La question c'est voulez-vous?
    • 🌕 I'm the moon!
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: They/He/She
  • Mood: Tired
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2015, 02:32:08 PM »
the Mousefur Longtail friendship was so great

i love love ace mousefur
Ace mousefur = basically canon imo
their friendship made Longtail's death especially painful ;___;
But the friendship between Mousefur and Purdy and when Mousefur died was equally painful. ;.;

The game is on again- a lover or a friend?
A big thing or a small, the winner takes it all.

Offline Flametail

« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2015, 02:46:33 PM »
I'm not sure if I really have a favorite character, but there are a lot of them that I appreciate.

First and foremost, there's Breezepelt. I think that he's one of the most well-written characters in the series, as well as one of the most interesting. His struggles between determining right and wrong could really be connected back to his neglective father and resultant poor upbringing, and the choices that he makes in his life are because of this. This narrative was really a better version of what the writers seemed to be trying to do with Bramblestar and his own struggle between right and wrong, although Breezepelt's narrative makes him more of a realistic character. Breezepelt is definitely not perfect by any means and he has made a lot of poor choices in his life, but he has been able to continue despite this. I really appreciate his character and I care a lot about him.

Another cat that I care about a great deal is Tallstar. Reading his Super Edition made me develop feelings towards him and his narrative. He was facing challenges in his life even as a young kit, with his parents already having expectations for him that he couldn't fulfill. His struggle to overcome his feelings of guilt at not being able to be what they were hoping for, as well as reconciling with his father's death and learning to forgive, were really valuable parts of his character. And even through his inner turmoil and all that he had to overcome, Tallstar still rose to become one of the best leaders that WindClan could hope for. I definitely care about him and enjoyed his character.

Those are the two main characters that I can think of, so that's all for now.
profile picture by mistyfoot on tumblr

Offline Holley

« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2015, 11:38:15 AM »
Brambleclaw. Everyone on WW hates him and I absolutely love it. I enjoy characters that starts off with a chip on their shoulder that needs to prove themselves. Even if people think they are a suck up. He makes me want to re-read that series.
amberstipe, dustfeather, hperadam

Offline Larkbreeze

« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2015, 01:49:12 AM »
I always loved Whitestorm!! omg. he was like. the ideal senior warrior. I also really liked Cinderpelt, among re-reading the original series/the new prophecy