April 24, 2017, 06:17:57 AM

Author Topic: Oh wow I forgot to introduce myself  (Read 98 times)

Offline Lord Gato

• The Absolute
  • Outside the Clans
  • 660 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Lord Gato
  • "In the end, all fall before me"
    • 🍭 SUGAR RUSH.
  • awards This mini-feather is to symbolize that you've chosen to follow no Clan!
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • AlphaClan
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: Him/he/m8/homeslice/m'lord/divine fatness
  • Mood: Cynical
Oh wow I forgot to introduce myself
« on: October 10, 2016, 05:42:17 AM »
Hey guys, some of you may have known me here for a couple of months, i got a bit used to this site's system.

So, I'm Lord Gato (Not my real name, just my awesome pet cat's name), 14 years old by the time i created this topic, I'm from the Philippines, I like to draw stuff, I draw a lot, mostly sketches n' stuff I don't have an appropriate DeviantArt because that was three years ago.
I've discovered warriors from my sister, she loved cats as well, I bought the first book and liked where the story is going, I haven't found where to buy the other books, so I read them online. Gato, as you have read earlier is my pet cat, my OC is entirely based off him, his appearance, backstory, looks, except he just wore a no collar instead of his Warriors version's studded one. If you'll ask me who'll win between the real and fictional one, true Gato is absolute, @Palas Cat you know what I mean, my english skills are a bit rusty, i don't know how to separate sentences, and the proper use of symbols (Pls help me)
So yeah, You can talk to me when you want, i'm not a snake, I'm Gato's follower.

Just call me Gato, he doesn't care if I use his name anyway.
Gato is love, Gato is life
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Desmond Gato Sledge