December 13, 2017, 07:04:16 AM

Author Topic: Warriors Movie Announcement  (Read 1652 times)

Offline Lightning

• lucky gods
  • StarClanner
  • 17169 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Lightning
  • La question c'est voulez-vous?
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: They/He/She
  • Mood: Tired
Re: Warriors Movie Announcement
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2016, 05:58:35 PM »
Give me a Cloudtail plush.

Anyways, I about peed myself from excitement when I found out the other day. I'm so happy we finally get a movie!!

The game is on again- a lover or a friend?
A big thing or a small, the winner takes it all.

Offline hyperadam

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2016, 06:28:32 PM »
I'm really surprised that this is happening, considering how long its been. I was skeptical about the company at first, but I'm a bit more optimistic after ready what Graham and Songheart dug up. This will be pretty exciting to follow.

Offline Neon Skylite

• 7 7 7 7 7 7 7
  • Warrior
  • 1242 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Neon Skylite
  • Flowers, flowers...flowers?
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: She/her please. They/them is fine, though.
  • Mood: Fruity
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2016, 11:14:46 PM »
I'm... honestly quite unsure whether to feel about this. One part tells me this will be a box office failure, one part tells me it will never be faithful to the books, and one part of me doesn't know what to think about it.
I don't want to doubt this movie, but I can't have any faith in it either.

(click to show/hide)

But there's more!

It means plushies so the Squirrelflight and Jayfeather plushies are going to be mine. I also want Moonflower. And Snowfur. Maybe Whitestorm or Yellowfang too. And also Tigerstar.

From what I've heard, Alibaba Productions actually does love the books and they're not just taking it to get a movie. So maybe I should believe in it. Aaaaack, someone help me!
NEON SKYLITE
Click those adorable kitties to see my DragCave scroll, my Wikia profile and my character arts on the wiki!

Offline Spellmaster

« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2016, 07:22:49 PM »
I'm curious about what it's going to cover, too, because I can't imagine the whole first series would fit in one movie, but if they do any less than that they won't be completing the story. and one movie for each book seems a little much... though tbh I can't really remember all the events of the first arc, so idk how adapting it will work. I wonder if there are any good stopping points in the middle...

it does feel a little odd that it's happening after all this time, but it seems like the fanbase is still pretty big, if you count all the older fans who'll watch it just for the nostalgia. in any case, it'll be interesting to actually see everything, since I know I imagine a lot of the characters and territories wrong :P

Offline Neon Skylite

• 7 7 7 7 7 7 7
  • Warrior
  • 1242 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Neon Skylite
  • Flowers, flowers...flowers?
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: She/her please. They/them is fine, though.
  • Mood: Fruity
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2016, 10:36:47 PM »
I'm curious about what it's going to cover, too, because I can't imagine the whole first series would fit in one movie, but if they do any less than that they won't be completing the story. and one movie for each book seems a little much... though tbh I can't really remember all the events of the first arc, so idk how adapting it will work. I wonder if there are any good stopping points in the middle...

it does feel a little odd that it's happening after all this time, but it seems like the fanbase is still pretty big, if you count all the older fans who'll watch it just for the nostalgia. in any case, it'll be interesting to actually see everything, since I know I imagine a lot of the characters and territories wrong :P

I could never imagine ThunderClan camp right. I imagined the medicine den in the forest under a hut of leaves. Like there'd be slopes as walls but above the as a roof is branches of leaves. Wonder how I thought they could still have it in Leaf-fall/bare.
NEON SKYLITE
Click those adorable kitties to see my DragCave scroll, my Wikia profile and my character arts on the wiki!