April 24, 2017, 06:14:49 AM

Author Topic: I don't know how to join a clan.  (Read 142 times)

Offline Phebster

• Ultimate Shipper
  • Kit
  • 514 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Phebster
    • 🍬 I'm just in it for the candy!
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • Chicken Smoothie
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: She, they
  • Mood: Happy
I don't know how to join a clan.
« on: October 27, 2016, 06:50:27 PM »
Uh, so I just joined yesterday, and I want to join either Skyclan, Bloodclan, or Windclan. Preferably Skyclan or Windclan, but I don't know how to.  :undecided:

I'd like some help I guess. 
Hullo! I'm a huge shipper, and I ship many things. You can find such ships in my interests, including non-warriors ones!

Some other fandoms I'm into : Undertale, Undertale AUs, Steven Universe, DanganRonpa, MLP, Starkit's Propechy, Pokemon, Minecraft, Chicken Smoothie.

My favorite cats are Jayfeather, Yellowfang,  Jake, and Tallstar.

Offline Darkforestwarrior

Re: I don't know how to join a clan.
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2016, 10:02:18 PM »
Do you want to join one of the clubs, or do you want to participate in the role play clans? You can do both if you want which would allow you to be in different clans :3

To join a role play clan, you need to create a character, and to join a clan club you simply have to message a mod with your clan of choice.

If there are other things you are confused about, the FAQ thread usually has answers! Also, welcome to the forum ^_^

Grab Bag gift from Splashy!
~Happy Halloween~

Offline Phebster

• Ultimate Shipper
  • Kit
  • 514 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Phebster
    • 🍬 I'm just in it for the candy!
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • Chicken Smoothie
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: She, they
  • Mood: Happy
Re: I don't know how to join a clan.
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 01:10:16 AM »
Do you want to join one of the clubs, or do you want to participate in the role play clans? You can do both if you want which would allow you to be in different clans :3

To join a role play clan, you need to create a character, and to join a clan club you simply have to message a mod with your clan of choice.

If there are other things you are confused about, the FAQ thread usually has answers! Also, welcome to the forum ^_^

Currently, I want to join a club. I might roleplay later, but not currently.
I want to join Skyclan for my club.
Hullo! I'm a huge shipper, and I ship many things. You can find such ships in my interests, including non-warriors ones!

Some other fandoms I'm into : Undertale, Undertale AUs, Steven Universe, DanganRonpa, MLP, Starkit's Propechy, Pokemon, Minecraft, Chicken Smoothie.

My favorite cats are Jayfeather, Yellowfang,  Jake, and Tallstar.