May 28, 2017, 10:52:25 PM

Author Topic: Hi hi hi  (Read 190 times)

Offline ArchblossomLikesPieYum

Hi hi hi
« on: November 29, 2016, 01:53:00 PM »
Heyo, I'm ArchBlossom(Not using my real name, nice try   :wink: ), and I've been into Warriors for.. A long time. I think six years now...? Not sure. A long time, like I said. And now I'm freaking out because I have absolutely no idea what to write. I guess I'll tell y'all about my hobbies then! *rolls out list*
I love art (don't have  a DeviantArt cause the last one I had was a year ago and don't really feel like updating it at all so), writing, acting, roleplaying (Warriors, what else would it be   :sunglasses: ?), and singing. Also fangirling, except for I can't decide if I like crying at 12 am or not (hmm). 
I'm also a she-cat, and in middle school (just tell me if I'm being too immature or anything ).
Let's see, what else do you not need to know about me? Right! If you need any Warriors names or anything like that, I'll be happy to send you my generator and lists!  :grin:
May StarClan be with you.
~ArchBlossomLikesPiesYum
(Just call me Arch)

Offline Darkforestwarrior

Re: Hi hi hi
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2016, 03:38:12 PM »
Welcome to our humble little forums Arch! ^__^

Grab Bag gift from Splashy!
~Happy Halloween~

Offline ArchblossomLikesPieYum

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2016, 12:24:19 PM »
Thanks! Also, I was wondering how to join a clan?

Offline Darkforestwarrior

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2016, 12:02:41 AM »
you can either join a clan club or you can create a roleplay character and be added to a clan! If you want a password for your clan club of choice you can send me a message :3

Grab Bag gift from Splashy!
~Happy Halloween~