August 18, 2017, 10:26:41 PM

Author Topic: Least favorite character  (Read 2909 times)

Offline Jilda

Re: Least favorite character
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2015, 09:26:04 PM »
god same on Spottedleaf. I don't know if I dislike her really, but the whole Spottedleaf/Firestar thing to me has just been ??? I was always just like how can this STILL be important.
If I could thumbs this post up I so would.

Spottedleaf just has a difficult time accepting shes irrelevant in Firestar's life now and tries her best to stay in it, even coming to talk to his kits and grandkits liike. In Firestar's quest I remember getting mad because she tells Sandstorm Firestar loves her, but then turns around and whispers to Firestar how she wishes things could be different??? Like dude pick a side and stay on it, and don't pull that right in front of Sandstorm. :s

thank you ss !! <3

Offline Bramblemask

« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2015, 04:10:11 PM »
Clear Sky Clear Sky Clear Sky Clear Sky Clear Sky Clear Sky Clear Sky Clear Sky Clear Sky.
I can't STAND this cat. >.> His treatment of Thunder and then the reversal of his redemption arc just asdfghjkl; I want to strangle him. The
(click to show/hide)
thing was the last straw for me. I nearly chucked the book out the window on that one.

Used to be Greystripe I hated most because his attitude regarding mates (how they seem to be the most important thing to him, even more important than his kits, and he will act like a jerk even to his best friend if there's even the slightest possibility his relationship could get messed up). He's also not particularly responsible or that good a dad or friend. Really, he's just all kinds of messed up. :/

I'll join the chorus on Spottedleaf/SpottedxFire. TBH when I first read the books, I didn't even know they had a thing for each other. Someone had to tell me. THAT'S how underdeveloped their relationship is. I was cheering when
(click to show/hide)
All I could think when I read that part was, "Aaaah... thank God." Also, Bluestar's sharpness towards the SpottedxFire thing in Bramblestar's Storm was awesome. love ya, Bluebae. <3

Offline Brokenstar

• The Brokenstar Club!
  • Apprentice
  • 44 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Brokenstar
  • When things get flamish, you dump ice. COLDICE!!!!
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: She/Her
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2015, 08:49:23 PM »
I've got hundreds [exaggeration] of cats I don't particularly like. I can't really decide on the cat I dislike the most. I'm going to try to address the cats I dislike the most first but I don't really have a fine line between cats I hate and cats I don't care much for.

Rowanstar - I'm not sure if this cat is just one of those "Ehh, Not the best cat" or "What a horrible cat". I know I'm not fond of him, however, because of how much he acted like Onestar, getting all worked up when ThunderClan tried to help his clan in Bramblestar's Storm. I might be a bi off by that statement. I haven/t read the Warrior Cats series in forever.

Onestar - Same reason for my dislike of Rowanstar. Except Onestar was even a more so jerk, in my opinion. Rowanstar wasn't too terribly aggressive (he didn't try to bite off ThunderClan out of the blue) but Onestar would just randomly pick fights with ThunderClan.

Firestar - He didn't have a bad personality which as the problem: He was way too perfect and was especially annoying in the third and fourth arc.

Squirrelflight - I didn't mind her high energy (I'm more energetic than her). She just wouldn't stop questioning every single little thing any cat ever said or did.

Bluestar - She was way too snippy and at the end, harsh. After Tigerstar (Tigerclaw)'s betrayal, she didn't have any faith in anybody. She was extremely rude to all of her clanmates (through Firestar) and had gone off the edge at the end of her life. I was jumping with joy (not literally) when finally, she died.

There are so many other cats but I don't really have the time to name them all and their reasons.
coldice Brokenstar

Obviously

ROCKS!!!

Offline Windstream

• Fangirling since 1997
  • Kit
  • 8 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Windstream
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: Windy, Wind, Blizzy, Blizz, Blizzard, Sooty, Soot, etc.
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2015, 12:06:00 PM »
Ashfur.

Because what is the logical thing to do if someone you hd feelings for didnt want to be your mate?

THREATEN THEIR FAMILY.
"People who can't throw something important away, can never hope to change anything."
~Armin

Offline Kaminari

« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2015, 06:21:18 PM »
I don't actively hate certain cats with a burning passion, because after a while you just get used to how.. odd and mary/gary stu-like the majority of them are but the one cat who annoys me the most would have to be Spottedleaf. From the very beginning she just seemed like a filler medicine cat and the whole "Firepaw x Spotted" thing is pretty bizarre. Firepaw at the time displayed no feelings towards Spottedleaf and then suddenly when Clawface kills her he changes his mind and gets all sad about it. Why? I have no papaya  clue. And then in. every. single. book. she's there to be sweet and help progress the story. As it stands, Spottedleaf is nothing more than a character there to fill in missing gaps and move along the story.

Also the only reason Spottedleaf died was so that Firepaw didn't have to have a hard time choosing between Sandpaw and Spottedleaf.

Perfection.

Offline Starlingspots

« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2016, 03:59:49 PM »
I dislike Darkstripe the most because he is a pretty evil cat. Ironically, I used to like him a lot. I dislike how he treated Fireheart like crap without justification and always wants to punish him just for being born a kittypet. He also breaks the warrior code for multiple bad reasons, such as abandoning his whole Clan to perish from a pack of dogs. And all he wants to do is follow Tigerstar and do everything he says. End of story.

Offline thunderpetal

« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2016, 01:55:34 PM »
I don't like Scourge or Tigerstar very much because they're Gary sues. Same for Firestar. Other cats I'm not a fan of are Spottedleaf and Clear Sky. I do not mean to offend anyone who likes these cats.
hi, im thunderpetal
infp | on vainglory NA server @thunderpetal

Offline flurrystar

« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2016, 03:36:46 PM »
I don't really hate cats actively, but I really dislike Ashfur. Mostly for what I hope are... obvious reasons...

Offline HawkSong

« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2016, 10:01:31 PM »
Jumping on the Ashfur train. I adored him in the beginning of the series, and throughout The New Prophecy. What they did with his character was (somewhat) necessary, but I'm still disappointed. The Three could have easily found out the truth another way.

I'm moreso disappointed with how they handled a cat who schemed to murder his leader, and justified him by saying 'he simply loved too much'. He also tried to murder three kits, in front of their mother, and plotted to out their secret at a Gathering meant for peace. Yet he still ended up in Starclan. Did Mapleshade not love too much, as well? Her kits died, because of their Father, and all of Thunderclan. Everything she did was out of the bitterness that she had lost everything (certainly more than Ashfur); and yet, she made her way into The Dark Forest.

Also not a fan of Firestar in the third and fourth series. His arc was over; let the story focus on the new.

🍃  . Wear my scars on my sleeve, for all the world to see -
Like look what they did to me quick, lay on the sympathy thick .  🍃

Offline Darkstar

« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2016, 04:37:35 PM »
I was never a Spottedleaf fan. Ever. She was so shoehorned in that she became so unlikable to me. I guess I don't like plot points that don't make too much sense like that.

thanks to altias for the pixel