April 23, 2017, 03:04:23 AM

Author Topic: Least Favorite Shippings?  (Read 1867 times)

Offline Ivypool

• Warrior
  • 211 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Ivypool
  • The Meme Queen
    • 🍬 I'm just in it for the candy!
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: she/hers
  • Mood: Tired
Re: Least Favorite Shippings?
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2015, 05:07:23 PM »
another ship i dislike because of the sentiment it gave off was Coriander X Smoky. 'replacement mate', really??
Y'know, @Ivypool , I don't think they meant replacement mate, persay... Floss had died, and Smoky wanted company, probably. Plus, Coriander doesn't seem to mind and she's a good cat. Coriander did, in all literal ways, replace Floss as Smoky's mate and companion- it's not always a bad thing.

It's like when a loved one dies. Some people do move on, and find others to love and be with. Some don't, however. It doesn't make the people that moved on bad people for finding someone else to love...

perhaps you are right - also mind you the quote was 'she replaced floss' so that could also mean she just replaced her as a mouser

either way it's worded horribly and i'll blame cherith on that one tbh
Also known as Bbun, but everyone calls me Beebs o3o

Offline thunderpetal

« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2015, 09:18:27 AM »
spottedleaf x firestar makes me cringe. hard.
hi, im thunderpetal
infp | on vainglory NA server @thunderpetal

Offline Scar

• sith lord / vigilante
  • StarClanner
  • 12 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Scar
  • casually kicking ass
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: She/Her
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2015, 07:27:06 PM »
I cannot stand Graystripe/Millie.

I haven't read the Manga, but I doubt that would change my mind (although who knows, maybe it would). Graystripe and Silverstream were like my favorite couple, and Stonefur and Feathertail were amazing, and I feel like the Erins just threw him with Millie out of no where... I kinda wish he had just stayed alone after Silverstream died.

I will also jump on the bandwagons for Fire/Spotted, Crow/Leaf, and Crow/Night.
I dislike those very very much. >:c

Offline Owlfrost

• Kit
  • 120 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Owlfrost
    • 💀 I'm a skeleton!
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • StrawberryTiki
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: She/Her (or) They/Them
  • Mood: Optimistic
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2015, 09:24:51 PM »
I've always supported Firestar/Spottedleaf... but I don't like Firestar/Cinderpelt. I'm not sure, it just never felt right... which is odd, because Firestar/Spottedleaf shouldn't feel right either, lol.

Offline honeyflight

« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2015, 01:37:39 PM »
I cannot stand Graystripe/Millie.

I haven't read the Manga, but I doubt that would change my mind (although who knows, maybe it would). Graystripe and Silverstream were like my favorite couple, and Stonefur and Feathertail were amazing, and I feel like the Erins just threw him with Millie out of no where... I kinda wish he had just stayed alone after Silverstream died.

I will also jump on the bandwagons for Fire/Spotted, Crow/Leaf, and Crow/Night.
I dislike those very very much. >:c

I wholeheartedly agree with this.

Offline Bramblemask

« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2015, 03:36:06 PM »
Clear Sky x Star Flower
Spottedleaf x Firestar
post-TPoT-Breezepelt x Heathertail
Coriander x Smoky

Listed in order of hatred.

Offline PinkheartII

« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2016, 03:35:21 PM »
Not a fan of Grey/Silver either. They both just came off as being really selfish about the whole thing. Silver always came off as being a spoiled brat to me, so I don't know if it's the ship itself or my dislike of the character(s).
Gray/Silver was one I just gradually began to dislike over time due to preferring Gray/Millie personally. Their relationship was much more fleshed out versus Gray/Silver since she died so soon, and I think it was said somewhere in StarClan Graystripe would choose Millie which made me happy.

But the more I think about it, the idea of cats having to choose between cats in StarClan is so ridiculous... couldn't they all just be mates together and be one big happy family and love one another the same, or is polygamy taboo up there too or something?
Thank you, I am not the only one that thought of this. Why should they have to choose in StarClan? After all, I think people have forgotten, they're cats. They are CAAATTTS. Cats don't stick to one mate, they have multiple. That's how it used to be in the original series too, before Gray/Silver made the romance aspect of Warriors a big thing. In that respect, I don't like Gray/Silver for kick starting this in Warriors, as it's just led to unnecessary drama and bone headed moves down the road.