August 23, 2017, 11:57:21 PM

Author Topic: NB/Trans Kitties  (Read 2287 times)

Offline fireheart

Re: NB/Trans Kitties
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2015, 08:42:00 PM »
Consider this though: trans girl Tawnypelt (which is actually something i headcanon haha)

Offline Wryfinch

• Elder
  • 751 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Wryfinch
  • I have papaya standards I swear.
    • 🍂 LEAVES! LEAVES! LEAVES!
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: xe/xir/xem/xemself
  • Mood: Chipper
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2015, 12:59:39 AM »
Anyone think Ferretclaw is a transmale? His "cream-and-grey" fur is basically a dull, weird way of saying "dilute tortie". I don't trust the Warriors Wiki pixels. Most torties are females as a proven fact, so Ferretclaw is likely to be trans. It's cute imagining him as a tortie.

(Also, I love that he's named Ferret in the first place; cats probably don't know what ferrets are but I don't care because ferrets are the best things on this planet and any cat named Ferret is automatically loved in some little bit of my brain...)

The above CLKs and banners are made by Altias!

Offline Lightning

• lucky gods
  • StarClanner
  • 17161 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Lightning
  • La question c'est voulez-vous?
    • 🌕 I'm the moon!
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: They/He/She
  • Mood: Tired
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2015, 05:28:54 AM »
I don't trust the Warriors Wiki pixels. Most torties are females as a proven fact, so Ferretclaw is likely to be trans. It's cute imagining him as a tortie.
@Wryfinch excuse me?????? Erm, we design based on what we have, and we can't assume Ferretclaw is anything but a "cream-and-gray" cat. Nothing more, nothing less.

I lead the project that makes those pixel blanks you seem to not trust, and I'm also the head admin.

If it says "cream-and-gray tom" that's what he is in a purely encyclopedia view on the wiki. We can't make him a dilute tortie if that's not exactly what's said in the books.

The game is on again- a lover or a friend?
A big thing or a small, the winner takes it all.

Offline Wryfinch

• Elder
  • 751 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Wryfinch
  • I have papaya standards I swear.
    • 🍂 LEAVES! LEAVES! LEAVES!
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: xe/xir/xem/xemself
  • Mood: Chipper
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2015, 11:34:28 AM »
@Lightning Ah, I wasn't attacking anybody involved in the Warriors Wiki pixels - my headcanon is that Ferretclaw's a gray-and-cream tortie, but you don't need to make the cats in that way. I tend to see things from a rather closed-off perspective of what's "correct" but, well, nobody's really entitled to force their opinions onto people.
Sorry that I offended you, and the many other people who worked hard on those pixels.

The above CLKs and banners are made by Altias!

Offline glimmer

« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2015, 10:36:32 PM »
nonbinary ravenpaw is a++++. i also like trans guy jayfeather - though triple a jayfeather is also gr8 (agender aroace)

blinkie by moss | pixel & clks by altias
(click to show/hide)