August 18, 2017, 10:24:39 PM

Author Topic: Favorite Shipping?  (Read 2908 times)

Offline Owlfrost

• Kit
  • 120 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Owlfrost
    • 👻 I'm a ghost!
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • StrawberryTiki
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: She/Her (or) They/Them
  • Mood: Optimistic
Re: Favorite Shipping?
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2015, 11:22:41 AM »
JAYFEATHER/STICK

Friendly reminder that WW does have an image for that and it is used on shipping userboxes. I still ship that.

Oh my gosh, I'm reading SkyClan's Destiny and thought that this meant the character Stick, lol. I feel so embarrassed. I haven't gotten up to the series where Jayfeather is introduced yet.

Offline Lightning

• lucky gods
  • StarClanner
  • 17161 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Lightning
  • La question c'est voulez-vous?
    • 🌕 I'm the moon!
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: They/He/She
  • Mood: Tired
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2015, 09:25:16 PM »
JAYFEATHER/STICK

Friendly reminder that WW does have an image for that and it is used on shipping userboxes. I still ship that.

Oh my gosh, I'm reading SkyClan's Destiny and thought that this meant the character Stick, lol. I feel so embarrassed. I haven't gotten up to the series where Jayfeather is introduced yet.

Jayfeather is cool!!! He's grumpy, but a good character nevertheless. Although... that would be kinda funny.

The game is on again- a lover or a friend?
A big thing or a small, the winner takes it all.

Offline Bramblemask

« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2015, 03:38:04 PM »
Jayfeather x Half Moon
Gray Wing x Turtle Tail
Cloudtail x Brightheart
Bluestar x Oakheart
Crowfeather x Leafpool

All of them are equal as far as my love goes except for JayxHalf because THAT is my OTP. <3 It's my absolutely favorite shipping.

Offline Lightning

• lucky gods
  • StarClanner
  • 17161 prey points
  • View Inventory
    • 🌕 I'm the moon!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2015, 09:09:35 PM »
I am now supporting Clear Sky and Star Flower and I would like to thank Kate for this, but I still don't know if it's a good thing or not.

Offline Ariel

« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2015, 10:13:50 PM »
I am now supporting Clear Sky and Star Flower and I would like to thank Kate for this, but I still don't know if it's a good thing or not.
I actually think Clear Sky and Star Flower are perfect for each other.
What did Kate say about the two of them?

Offline Lightning

• lucky gods
  • StarClanner
  • 17161 prey points
  • View Inventory
    • 🌕 I'm the moon!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2015, 01:26:48 AM »
I actually think Clear Sky and Star Flower are perfect for each other.
What did Kate say about the two of them?
It's not what she said, persay. It's what happens in Path of Stars. I used to not like it, but that last book actually gives me some hope for both Clear Sky and the shipping and I'm glad it ended up this way. I'll post my opinion on it next week, since it's still considered an unreleased book for now, and I wouldn't want to ruin it for people that haven't read it yet.

Offline Wryfinch

• Elder
  • 751 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Wryfinch
  • I have papaya standards I swear.
    • 🍂 LEAVES! LEAVES! LEAVES!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: xe/xir/xem/xemself
  • Mood: Chipper
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2015, 02:08:05 AM »
all platonic shippies are me~

Leafpool/Mothwing and Ravenpaw/Barley are awesome. I haven't read any Super Editions -- they always arrived super super late to my door and I always forgot to read them, they were too thick (what did u expect its a SUPER edition), or I used them as doorjambs (seriously they were amazing doorstoppers) -- but Talltail/Jake sounds like something I'd like.

The above CLKs and banners are made by Altias!

Offline Owlfrost

• Kit
  • 120 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Owlfrost
    • 👻 I'm a ghost!
    • View Profile
    • StrawberryTiki
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2015, 12:04:35 PM »
I just finished SkyClan's Destiny and I think Leafstar and Billystorm is my favorite next to Bluestar and Oakheart!

Offline Lightning

• lucky gods
  • StarClanner
  • 17161 prey points
  • View Inventory
    • 🌕 I'm the moon!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2015, 06:13:43 PM »
I just finished SkyClan's Destiny and I think Leafstar and Billystorm is my favorite next to Bluestar and Oakheart!
Ahh, I'm glad you finished it!! I like Billystorm and Leafstar, and tbh, it's one of the better ships. They have their flaws, but each character supports the other and it's a balanced ship.

Offline Scar

• sith lord / vigilante
  • StarClanner
  • 12 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Scar
  • casually kicking ass
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: She/Her
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2015, 06:16:46 PM »
Ahh, I'm glad you finished it!! I like Billystorm and Leafstar, and tbh, it's one of the better ships. They have their flaws, but each character supports the other and it's a balanced ship.
The "perfect" shippings are never that interesting anyways; when they just pop up out of no where and they're all lovey-dovey and cheesy it's no fun. The best ones are the ones that develop over time or have certain flaws. Otherwise (in my opinion anyway) they're no fun to read about :3

Offline Lightning

• lucky gods
  • StarClanner
  • 17161 prey points
  • View Inventory
    • 🌕 I'm the moon!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2015, 06:20:44 PM »
The "perfect" shippings are never that interesting anyways; when they just pop up out of no where and they're all lovey-dovey and cheesy it's no fun. The best ones are the ones that develop over time or have certain flaws. Otherwise (in my opinion anyway) they're no fun to read about :3
Warriors doesn't have that many of those kinds of ships, but some of the ones that randomly pop up (like Firestar/Spottedleaf, Spiderleg/Daisy, Gray Wing/Storm, ect) are just like... What.

Billystorm and Leafstar develops throughout an entire book, but even then, it's not pefect. Throughout the SkyClan and the Stranger graphic novels, they even have their issues, but they work them out.

Offline Scar

• sith lord / vigilante
  • StarClanner
  • 12 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Scar
  • casually kicking ass
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2015, 06:24:12 PM »
Warriors doesn't have that many of those kinds of ships, but some of the ones that randomly pop up (like Firestar/Spottedleaf, Spiderleg/Daisy, Gray Wing/Storm, ect) are just like... What.
I've noticed that too; there are very rarely any really well written ships (from what I've seen anyway). Most of them seem to be the Erins just wanting to throw in a bunch of forbidden romances randomly throughout the books... And the ones that do seem to make sense or are actually interesting seem to be short-lived (Squirrel/Bramble, Crow/Feather, Blue/Oak, etc).

Offline Lightning

• lucky gods
  • StarClanner
  • 17161 prey points
  • View Inventory
    • 🌕 I'm the moon!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2015, 07:58:00 PM »
I've noticed that too; there are very rarely any really well written ships (from what I've seen anyway). Most of them seem to be the Erins just wanting to throw in a bunch of forbidden romances randomly throughout the books... And the ones that do seem to make sense or are actually interesting seem to be short-lived (Squirrel/Bramble, Crow/Feather, Blue/Oak, etc).
Well, Squirrelflight and Bramblestar are back together as of the newest arc (A Vision of Shadows comes out next year), and they had four kids of their own - Sparkpaw, Alderpaw, Juniperkit, and Dandelionkit. Unfortunately,
(click to show/hide)

It really doesn't make sense... they put more effort into the ships that are only for plot things, but the other longer-lasting ships, like Dustpelt and Ferncloud, or Cloudtail and Brightheart, are shoved into the background. And then we have Brackenfur and Sorreltail...which is an a++++ ship regardless.

Offline Owlfrost

• Kit
  • 120 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Owlfrost
    • 👻 I'm a ghost!
    • View Profile
    • StrawberryTiki
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2015, 11:43:49 PM »
In all honesty, it was a nice surprise, the Leafstar/Billystorm shipping. Leafstar really struggled with it, but in the end, I'm glad it worked out for them. They're very cute!

Offline Scar

• sith lord / vigilante
  • StarClanner
  • 12 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Scar
  • casually kicking ass
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2015, 09:24:31 AM »
@Lightning I haven't read the fourth arc yet (I'm a loser), but I had heard similar things... I liked Squirrel/Bramble together because they started off hating each other and their romance GREW, it didn't just pop up out of nowhere, so I'm glad they worked out eventually.

And I really wish they would have gone into more depth with Dust/Fern and Cloud/Bright too, they're so sweet and they involve some important characters, I wish they had focused on them at least a little bit more.

@Owlfrost I haven't read the latest SkyClan super edition, but from what I've heard of Leaf/Billy I agree :3