May 25, 2017, 04:57:02 PM

Author Topic: Favorite Shipping?  (Read 2631 times)

Offline Lightning

• lucky gods
  • StarClanner
  • 17135 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Lightning
  • La question c'est voulez-vous?
    • 🌕 I'm the moon!
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: They/He/She
  • Mood: Tired
Re: Favorite Shipping?
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2015, 07:06:07 AM »
@Lightning I haven't read the fourth arc yet (I'm a loser), but I had heard similar things... I liked Squirrel/Bramble together because they started off hating each other and their romance GREW, it didn't just pop up out of nowhere, so I'm glad they worked out eventually.

And I really wish they would have gone into more depth with Dust/Fern and Cloud/Bright too, they're so sweet and they involve some important characters, I wish they had focused on them at least a little bit more.
It's not that they hated each other, persay. Brambleclaw was a warrior, and Squirrelpaw was this obnoxious apprentice that was a bit too hyper for her own paws to handle. They clashed, but I'd hardly say Brambleclaw hated her... they just... I dunno, Brambleclaw thought she was annoying at first (which she was), but there was still something there to the point where he tolerated her and even helped mentor her for a day or two while Dustpelt was with Ferncloud and her second litter of kits. I think if Brambleclaw hating her was the case, he would have ignored Squirrelpaw when she attempted to go on the journey to see Midnight and he'd have left her behind.

Dustpelt and Ferncloud was a really loving relationship and it showed that even the Grumpy Men can get soft around that one lovely lady that they like. It was cute tbh and I wanted more of it. And then The Last Hope and Bramblestar's Storm happened and I cried. But they were reunited and it was a beautiful part of the super edition. Dustpelt was so broken without Ferncloud and I still believe they nailed it perfectly.

At least nothing's happened to Cloudtail or Brightheart yet... I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the two to retire peacefully and live happy as elders.

The game is on again- a lover or a friend?
A big thing or a small, the winner takes it all.

Offline Jori

• unofficial idol queen
  • Kit
  • 31 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Jori
  • i don't follow no square man's rule
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: she/her
Re: Favorite Shipping?
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2015, 10:04:15 PM »
since i'm re-reading warriors it's wont to change, but my favorite ship has always been storm/squirrel. there's just something so... raw about his emotions that i remembering liking. i also really liked fire/gray, but when i'm rereading it i'll constantly get annoyed at gray for doing something so my enjoyment of the ship kind of went out the window.

i also really liked moth/leaf!!
roleplay schedule | favorite idols

warriors re-read: fire and ice

interested in roleplaying warriors?
try picking your cat from my stock image site!