April 24, 2017, 06:15:33 AM

Author Topic: Refresher Thread  (Read 5817 times)

Offline Dustfeather

• (not a feather duster)
  • ShadowClan
  • 46724 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Dustfeather
  • ♫ I fought urlawn and urlawn won~ ♫
    • 🕷 I'm a spider!
  • awards This mini-feather is for your allegiance to ShadowClan!
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
    • Vague as the Shadow
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: She/her
  • Mood: Sleepy
Refresher Thread
« on: June 24, 2015, 08:24:44 PM »
Thought it might help to have a thread where us older members just give a quick introduction of ourselves so new people on the forum can get to know us all a bit better ^_^

My name's Dustfeather, and I'm a 21-year-old English Literature & Creative Writing student from Wales. I like cats, poetry, metal (as in the music, but the material's good too, I suppose? xD), food, nature, quizzes, books, learning new things, cute cafes, playing piano, and travelling :3

Cat image from Sobi. Lyrics by Twilight Force.

Offline Lightning

• lucky gods
  • StarClanner
  • 17117 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Lightning
  • La question c'est voulez-vous?
    • 🌕 I'm the moon!
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: They/He/She
  • Mood: Tired
Re: Refresher Thread
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 09:10:29 PM »
Ah, yes, that probably woudn't hurt to have.

I'm Lightning/Jayce and I'm the batshit crazy 21 (almost 22) year old administrator from the Warriors Wiki. I really like classic rock (like Journey, Aerosmith, Boston, ect), Pokmon, Final Fantasy, Mass Effect, and My Little Pony. My pronouns (for those who didn't see anything on it) are they/them or he/him, and I get super defensive when I'm called female, just a head's up. I also work night shift, so I sleep during the day...expect to see me online at oddball times.

I also really like meteorology. Someone discuss weather with me.

The game is on again- a lover or a friend?
A big thing or a small, the winner takes it all.

Offline moss

• StarClanner
  • 912 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To moss
  • i would not give up my cabbages for an empire
    • 🔮 I can see into the future!
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: they/them
  • Mood: Satisfied
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 09:16:23 PM »
nice

I'm moss. I've been on Ww since 2007 and I started reading warriors when I was 10 years old. Now I'm 20 years old and my favorite book is still a cat book... japanese meiji era satirical novel I Am a Cat by Natsume Soseki lol. I'm majoring in math in college, although my main ~passion~ is linguistics and languages. I really like birds, music, anime and my little pony.

hi

Offline tinyfeather

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2015, 10:39:54 PM »
yay okay!!

my name is tiny, i'm 18, and i've been on ww since...2008? i had a brief stint in v1 when i was a wee child though. i'm going to college in the fall to major in english. i'm from texas and i'm a vegetarian and my favorite season is winter. i like cats, any other animal, astronomy, astrology (scorpio!!), makeup, reading, writing, and shows such as my little pony, steven universe, star trek: tos, the vampire diaries, supernatural, and once upon a time.

<3
Quote from: Tom
I'm so excited my mouth turned into 4 eggs

Offline Pantherstrike

• ~*~ Official Pearl Fangirl ~*~
  • Warrior
  • 238 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Pantherstrike
  • never made it to 10k posts on v4 rip
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2015, 11:35:33 PM »
Hey yo what's up I'm here let the party begin \m/

I'm Pantherstrike and I've been on WW since 2007. I was 12 when I joined and I'm 21 now. I'm in art school majoring in design, I love cartoons, and I love all of you.

tumblr / pixel by altias / avatar art courtesy of secret santa

Offline Bladeh

• Warrior
  • 4 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Bladeh
  • Ich erinnere mich fuer euch
    • 👽 I'm an alien!
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: she/her
  • Mood: Content
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2015, 11:39:08 PM »
I'm Bladeh (aka Bladeh Mercury) and I'm almost 21. I first read Warriors late 2007 and joined Warrior's Wish in the first half of 2008. I like reading, writing, cats, languages (particularly German and Japanese), Animorphs, the band Queen, Hetalia, and Sailor Moon.

Offline Jingle

• Long Live the Queen
  • StarClanner
  • 200 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Jingle
  • Out with the old. In with the new.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2015, 11:46:27 PM »
This is a good idea! :)

So I used to go by Twink but I made that name up when I was 11 and it's super embarrassing now (and my girlfriends parents won't stop calling me it? Like even in public. They introduce me to people as twink. whyyyy) so I'm Jinglepie or just Melanie is good too :) I'm almost 21 years old, I'm going to be a senior in college and my major is Media Art and Design. It's been a long time since I was caught up on Warriors, but I'm still a cat book kid for life. I like Fallout Boy, cosplay, homestuck, makeup(though I'm usually p lazy about it), cartoons, Harry Potter, and girls lol.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Teezy

• Official Jolyne Fangirl
  • Elder
  • 724 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Teezy
  • "i want to see the starlight"
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2015, 11:53:38 PM »
I'm Teezy/TZ.
I'm 21 and an aspiring cat behaviorist.
I joined here back in 2007 and you may remember me for my fixation on Silent Hill. (I still have that, much as I feel the series declined after The Room.)
In my spare times I like playing video games and getting emotional about anime. I also like spending time with my pets. I have a Ringneck Dove named Lennon/Lennlenn, a cocker spaniel mix named Chloe, five rats (Solitaire, Varla, Maple, Goose and Mozart) and an as of yet unnamed Chinese Mantis.

I'm probably going to make a siggy that says 'Official ___ Fangirl' to call back to the old days.

Offline Sunneth

• a wet RiverClan cat
  • Leader
  • 4977 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Sunneth
  • is not prone to divide by zero
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
    • hyperresonate@tumblr
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2015, 11:56:04 PM »
hello I am Sunneth and I've been here since December 22, 2006, and a mod since May 2008. I joined when I was a 12-year-old in seventh grade (shh) and now I'm a 20-year-old senior in college, majoring in French and minoring in Children's Literature and Culture. I have no interests except Tales games (okay, and things like Zero Escape, Professor Layton, Ace Attorney, Homestuck...), and cats, and hamsters, and guinea pigs. I foster a guinea pig named Squircle she is a potate

I joined Ww while looking for news about Sunset's release date, it was the first online thing I ever joined (other than.. like... runescape...) and is still my internet home. i love you guys so much

Offline Rayne

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2015, 12:06:09 AM »
I'm Rayne. That cool cat just hanging out.

I came in later than most vets, about 2009 in anonymous discussion (officially reg 2010). I was whisked into the wonderful world of Warriors novels at a time I was just really into all forms of cat literature in college. Yeah, I started the series at 21. But it was a good time because I was curious to discuss things on a deeper level and found WarriorsWish to have the most mature discussion of the topics around.

Eventually I mostly hung around for the awesome people when we said all we needed to say about the books.  (lol I just learned about the 6th series. I dunno about that...really?reallyreally?)

I'm into all sorts of things from biking, traveling, getting outdoors, conventions, games (mostly RPGs and when I have time now) furries, MLP, anime, and studying transportation (since that's kinda my field of work).  I have a cute cat of my own, Aramis, who I got about the same time I joined!

I had a small hiatus for other life events but I'm back.

Really, all you need to know is that we've got a great family here and these guys stuck with the forum through thick and thin. You guys are the best.

Offline Darkstar

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2015, 12:09:04 AM »
I'm Darkstar (or Niks), web designer, musician, entrepreneur, writer, and former telemarketer. I'm nearly 22, my pronouns are (he/him) or (they/them). I started off on Warrior's Wish right when the first Proboards forum was made, and was a diligent follower of the original site as well. I've been a moderator for a time, but I don't remember how long, and now I'm a modmin. I've always been a villain enthusiast and Ashfur is my favorite garbage cat. I'm disabled so my work is mostly self-employed freelance stuff. I spend most of my days roleplaying on Tumblr. Any questions, feel free to message me.

thanks to altias for the pixel

Offline Spellmaster

• Strong Black-Furred Loner Who Don't Need No Clan
  • Elder
  • 114 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Spellmaster
  • alike unfit to sink or soar
    • 👻 I'm a ghost!
    • View Profile
    • ruination-fangs @ tumblr
    • Awards
  • Mood: Nerdy
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2015, 12:17:22 AM »
yes hello I am Spellmaster (not a warrior name, just a holdover from an old joke) and this upcoming july 4th is my eighth Ww anniversary!! I'm a relatively recent college grad (bachelor of arts in japanese) in washington state. I'm still looking for a job so right now I mostly play video games, write, draw, code a little, listen to/play music, occasionally watch anime, and translate video game scripts and stuff for fun. my main fandoms are the Tales Of series and homestuck. recently I've also been playing too much fire emblem. I haven't read any warriors books past the 4th series but I'm trying to catch up on the super editions. also I am sunneth's sister, she got me to join back in the day so you can blame her for my presence here

Offline Pantherstrike

• ~*~ Official Pearl Fangirl ~*~
  • Warrior
  • 238 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Pantherstrike
  • never made it to 10k posts on v4 rip
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2015, 01:12:15 AM »
I'm probably going to make a siggy that says 'Official ___ Fangirl' to call back to the old days.

I'm always one step ahead

tumblr / pixel by altias / avatar art courtesy of secret santa

Offline shadeflight

« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2015, 01:59:57 AM »
ok hello i haven't been here in forever and i am also anime trash

my name here is shadeflight (shortened to shade) but I prefer being called Ziv (or Teal) these days. I'm a SUPER old Ww member but I'm so horribly introverted that I just stuck to aim chats back in the day and tiny friend groups so no one really knows this. I joined Ww on August 16th, 2006 when I first found Into the Wild and wondered if I could find people to talk about it with. pronouns? I don't have a preference, since I'm genderfluid, but I do tend to think they/he over she/her most of the time...

I like to (friendly) bug sunneth on twitter, play video games (zero escape especially), rewatch steins;gate, and I'm currently impatiently waiting for new english light novel+manga releases of kagerou project, watching kuroko no basuke as it airs, and I'm 22 but as I said--I'm so awfully introverted that I don't even leave the apartment I live in unless I'm walking my dog or getting food with my mom so I don't have any jobs and haven't been to school in years despite being an "adult".

apart from introvert things and anime, I also like astrology (someone mentioned scorpio? I'm a gemini and half of my friends are scorpios), astronomy, mysteries, english/languages, I'm a writer with three projects going, I study color theory sometimes, and I study mbti and enneagram personality types to the core. I've been studying these for about 3 years now I believe and admittedly I have a somewhat big ego about it.

analyze anime characters with me and talk to me about mbti and we'll get along great probably. i'm sorry my sentences tend to be so lengthy and weird
Quote from: DFW
cup

Offline Hawk

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2015, 02:20:57 AM »
hey i'm hawk and i've been a member since early 2010. i really love to write and draw. my pronouns are they/them. i'm a proud shadowclanner.
my favorite bands are fall out boy and 21 pilots. i play pokemon, destiny on the 360, and the dragon age series. i still read warriors sometimes, but i'm mostly into weirder books nowadays (house of leaves, sharp teeth, etc.)  i also really like astrology (i'm a virgo). i have 9 cats. they are my children. i used to write a lot of warriors fan fiction, and i hope to start writing again soon. i've really gotten into wildlife conservation and education in the past year, and i am considering a career in that field. i'm extremely active on tumblr. my blog is a random mess of all the different fandoms i'm in.