September 21, 2017, 07:53:33 PM

Author Topic: Refresher Thread  (Read 6573 times)

Offline Tom

Re: Refresher Thread
« Reply #120 on: October 08, 2015, 12:41:04 AM »
I would hate to say my intelligence is at the same level as Cheetah's........

-v4 me

thanks vegas for the avatar, moss for the blinkie & darksight for the signature

Quote from: Darkstar
i actually happen to love a good fruitcake

Offline Sunneth

• a wet RiverClan cat
  • Leader
  • 4987 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Sunneth
  • is not prone to divide by zero
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
    • hyperresonate@tumblr
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: she/her
« Reply #121 on: October 08, 2015, 12:42:17 AM »
ok guys please keep it on topic, which means if you're not greeting someone specifically, you probably shouldn't be posting here at all. it's getting pretty close to spammy!

Offline Holley

« Reply #122 on: October 08, 2015, 01:23:57 PM »
WELCOME BACK SUNNETH!!! (I actually never said hello to you!)
amberstipe, dustfeather, hperadam

Offline Wolfie

• Wolfstorm
  • Warrior
  • 304 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Wolfie
  • I never know what I'm doing
    • 🍂 LEAVES! LEAVES! LEAVES!
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
    • Awards
  • Mood: Nerdy
« Reply #123 on: October 21, 2015, 12:47:35 AM »
So I recently created a intro thread, but then Summer let me know of this thread, and it's so great to see names I remember back when I was 13, when I first joined in August 2006... I think? It was not long after I made my own Warriors site, which was around that time(thankfully I had my major cringe phase back on mostly obscure websites like that, not like today where it would be on tumblr or something). I read through this read and I remember most people. I swear each time I read a name I recognized I was taken back to a different time, before we all got old and going to collage or jobs or something.(except for Darkstar: the innuendo nanowrimo thread that you dominated kind of blocked out all emotion other then pffft. I still have the "book" of That Didn't Come Out Right saved on my old computer) Kitsufox was the only confirmed adult I remember back then. It's really weird guys; it's like some part of me expected Ww to be in some sort of time warp. A lot has changed

Anyway, I was heavily considering saying hello to all people I remember specifically but then I thought it might get lengthy and my awkwardness would just ooze out of the computer, and I seem too late to quote, so hello again guys. It's great to see you again.

So I'm Wolfie/Wolfstorm. I can't remember her name but it was Leopardspots or something nicknamed me Wolfie one time and over the years I slowly integrated it into my Warrior's screenname (I tend to be Kitsuraki in most places). I am now 22 years old and from Alberta, Canada. I am now going into university for an Anthropology major and for commerce after I'm done that (it's a long story) I go to a ton of conventions and do artist alley and vendor type stuff. Stuff I like is drawing, animu like FMA and soul eater, and I am a big fan of Harvest Moon.

I think I'll like this thread. I can sit around with a bunch of old folk and talk about the good ol' days of how we had to post five word comments uphill both ways, and talk about the great plague of the marriages or the amazing adventures of groups in RB for everything under the sun (which I put in my signature like a badge of honour). I also remember the grand "battles" for lack of better words between Cheetah (back then cheetahheart) and Grassy. I really do miss him and it was a terrible shock when I found out what happened RIP.

Thank you SS!
Felt my signature is too large and too lazy to resize at the moment
(click to show/hide)
Thank you for the grab-bag gift Dustfeather!
(click to show/hide)

Offline flower

« Reply #124 on: October 30, 2016, 02:26:33 PM »
OK LOL, i read through this whole thread not realizing it was more than a year old. not sure which if any of you are still around/active, but hi! I'm Flower aka Darkflower aka Flower That Blooms in Darkness etc etc. i was active on Ww way back in the day, like brown-and-blue proboards era, and i wasn't suuuuper popular or anything but i definitely remember some of these names. i had a graphics shop and a fanart shop, and you can see most of everything i made still somehow up on my old photobucket! I recognize Gorse, TZ, Sunneth and a few others by name, but we may or may not have ever actually talked on the forum.
One time in 2007 I made a poll thread calling for a boycott of Abercrombie because of the moose heads in all their stores. Now I'm an art student. hi!

Offline Darkforestwarrior

« Reply #125 on: October 31, 2016, 02:57:25 PM »
OK LOL, i read through this whole thread not realizing it was more than a year old. not sure which if any of you are still around/active, but hi! I'm Flower aka Darkflower aka Flower That Blooms in Darkness etc etc. i was active on Ww way back in the day, like brown-and-blue proboards era, and i wasn't suuuuper popular or anything but i definitely remember some of these names. i had a graphics shop and a fanart shop, and you can see most of everything i made still somehow up on my old photobucket! I recognize Gorse, TZ, Sunneth and a few others by name, but we may or may not have ever actually talked on the forum.
One time in 2007 I made a poll thread calling for a boycott of Abercrombie because of the moose heads in all their stores. Now I'm an art student. hi!

Hi! I'm not sure if we talked on the old forums but some of your graphics do look super familiar! Welcome back :D

Grab Bag gift from Splashy!
~Happy Halloween~

Offline flower

« Reply #126 on: November 01, 2016, 11:42:58 AM »
Hi! I'm not sure if we talked on the old forums but some of your graphics do look super familiar! Welcome back :D

aaah that is awesome! I'd like to think my graphic design skills have improved since then but honestly who knows. <3 hello!

« Reply #127 on: November 03, 2016, 04:51:51 AM »
If you ever have any shiny new graphics you feel like sharing, you should go ahead and make an art thread for em :3

I know I'd check them out !

~Happy Halloween~

Offline Leer

• Kit
  • 508 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Leer
  • "what a tragedy"
    • 🔮 I can see into the future!
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: it/its
  • Mood: Weird
« Reply #128 on: December 10, 2016, 08:12:40 PM »
Oh jeez. Anyways I can't remember a lot of what exact time I was on ww buuut I know I was around during the time the third series was new. I can't remember much bc bad memory buuut I recognize a lot of names here. I used to go by Leer, hence why I've still got it as my username here.

I kinda felt like jumping back into some things I used to like a lot (warriors specifically) so I decided to rejoin my first internet community I ever joined. So... ta-da.

« Reply #129 on: December 11, 2016, 01:24:13 AM »
I remember you Leer! Welcome back! :D

~Happy Halloween~

Offline Lord Gato

• The Absolute
  • Outside the Clans
  • 660 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Lord Gato
  • "In the end, all fall before me"
    • 🍭 SUGAR RUSH.
  • awards This mini-feather is to symbolize that you've chosen to follow no Clan!
    • View Profile
    • AlphaClan
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: Him/he/m8/homeslice/m'lord/divine fatness
  • Mood: Cynical
« Reply #130 on: January 13, 2017, 02:32:50 AM »
Im back bois, was kinda busy for some time but here I am
Gato is love, Gato is life
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Desmond Gato Sledge