June 27, 2017, 01:59:06 AM

Author Topic: Refresher Thread  (Read 6199 times)

Offline Lightflame

Re: Refresher Thread
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2015, 01:28:09 PM »
I'm not really that big of a Wishian, due to joining in the death throes of the previous board (in 2011, I think), but I hope to be more active now. I'm more well known on tumblr and the Official Forums (I currently go by Leafdew on the latter).

I'm a 19 year old guy from Canada, and I've been reading Warriors for ten years now. I like writing, but I stink at actually doing writing. I'm taking computer programming in college at the moment. I live on a farm and stuff. I also tend to come up with really far out theories/idea for future Warriors books that have way more fantasy elements than the actual series.

Offline Arcade Heat

« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2015, 06:28:49 PM »
I'm a 19 year old guy from Canada,

CANADA!!!! What part are you from?
Empress of the Pagebottom

Offline Lightflame

« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2015, 07:14:01 PM »

Ontario, the only actual place in Canada where anyone lives. Everyone else is Canada is just a moose mass hallucination. If you're not from Ontario, you're probably a figment of my imagination too.

Offline shadeflight

« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2015, 08:44:57 PM »
Nice to see so many old familiar faces.
hi, I'm Sageheart, or Cujo, I'm a Huge Nerd and it's been a while since I've been on warriors wish, any version. I joined v1 when I was 12 years old, and I'm currently 20. I'm not very well-remembered because I'm really shy and very nervous, even online.
I'm a college Junior planning to go into web design. I'm slowly trying to get back into Warriors, because I miss drawing cats. I might open an art request thread or something.

I REMEMBER YOU.
incidentally, i don't think we hung out very much. but your name is verrry familiar, maybe if you were in userplane chatrooms often even if you didn't speak much? or maybe i just recall seeing your name a lot in the RB or somewhere in general. huh. v1 was 9 years ago and i was always super shy and nervous to talk too, so who knows. but i DEFINITELY remember you!
also i sucked at the only 7th-grade class i ever took of it, and haven't been studying it much lately, but web design is neat.
Quote from: DFW
cup

Offline Arcade Heat

« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2015, 09:00:20 PM »

Ontario, the only actual place in Canada where anyone lives. Everyone else is Canada is just a moose mass hallucination. If you're not from Ontario, you're probably a figment of my imagination too.
yeah lmao I'm from ontario too. Going to school in ontario. born and raised in ontario. Living that ontario life
Empress of the Pagebottom

Offline Holly

« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2015, 09:48:12 PM »

i live in alberta but i used to live in ontario so ontario is just like ... a spawning part for all of canada
tumblr / twitter / goodreads
who lives, who dies, who tells your story?

Offline hyperadam

• GO FIGHT
  • StarClanner
  • 458 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To hyperadam
  • Kiseki hell
    • 🍬 I'm just in it for the candy!
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Mood: Hyper
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2015, 10:15:10 PM »

This is accurate. There are also occasionally people from Quebec, and if you look really hard you can find people from BC, but the entire country actually does not exist outside of Ontario.

Offline moss

• StarClanner
  • 928 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To moss
  • i would not give up my cabbages for an empire
    • 🔮 I can see into the future!
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: they/them
  • Mood: Satisfied
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2015, 10:19:27 PM »
um guys excuse u sandstar is from alberta

Offline hyperadam

• GO FIGHT
  • StarClanner
  • 458 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To hyperadam
  • Kiseki hell
    • 🍬 I'm just in it for the candy!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Mood: Hyper
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2015, 10:25:00 PM »
um guys excuse u sandstar is from alberta
Alberta = Eastern British Columbia
My point still stands

Offline sageheart

• buddy i aam afraid
  • Apprentice
  • 1006 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To sageheart
  • absolutely not egg salad
    • View Profile
    • my tumblr
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: they/them is best
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2015, 10:31:59 PM »
Nice to see so many old familiar faces.
hi, I'm Sageheart, or Cujo, I'm a Huge Nerd and it's been a while since I've been on warriors wish, any version. I joined v1 when I was 12 years old, and I'm currently 20. I'm not very well-remembered because I'm really shy and very nervous, even online.
I'm a college Junior planning to go into web design. I'm slowly trying to get back into Warriors, because I miss drawing cats. I might open an art request thread or something.

I REMEMBER YOU.
incidentally, i don't think we hung out very much. but your name is verrry familiar, maybe if you were in userplane chatrooms often even if you didn't speak much? or maybe i just recall seeing your name a lot in the RB or somewhere in general. huh. v1 was 9 years ago and i was always super shy and nervous to talk too, so who knows. but i DEFINITELY remember you!
also i sucked at the only 7th-grade class i ever took of it, and haven't been studying it much lately, but web design is neat.
Wow it's cool that you remember me, thank you for saying so! I'm afraid I was too shy for the chatrooms, but for a long time I was on quite a few RB threads. My main stomping ground was character discussions, fanfiction, and sometimes art, if I recall.
I didn't start web design until college, and wouldn't you know. Every time I go to bookstores I look at the web design books and magazines. I wrote down about fifteen URLs to visit last time I went.

Offline Dawnwing

« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2015, 05:38:07 PM »
I'm Dawnwing.  I've been with the Warriors series since I was 10 and Rising Storm was the newest book, and I've been watching Ww since its pre-forum days but didn't join the forum until 2009 due to parents' paranoia about talking to people on the net.   You might know me from the official forum and I also edit the Warriors pages on TV Tropes.

I'm a 23-year-old (well, in 6 days) software engineer from Wisconsin.  My main hobby right now is video games - in particular, the Elder Scrolls series.  If you're an ES fan and have heard of the UESP wiki, I do a lot for that site including admining its forum and co-running its FB page.  I tend to use the username Alarra on other sites nowadays.

Offline Squirrelypaws

« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2015, 07:00:58 PM »
I'm Squirrelpaw! Well, Squirrelypaws now, technically, but you guys probably know me better as Squirrelpaw.

I'm 27 years old, and I've been a Warriors fan for 8 years now, since I was 19. I came across ItW at Walmart, picked it up because I'm a cat lover, and was pretty much hooked from Page One. I joined Ww shortly after discovering the books.

I'm so thrilled to see that Ww is making a comeback, and I really hope we get back to the way things used to be in terms of activity; I've missed having intelligent fans to discuss Warriors with! XD The official Warriors forum just doesn't cut it.

Offline equus

• yung photog
  • Warrior
  • 34 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To equus
  • official vegetables fangirl
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
    • Awards
  • Mood: Chill
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2015, 07:15:44 PM »
hi i'm equus! i'm a 17 year old girl from long island... i'm graduating high school tomorrow which is crazy. i joined in early 2011, though i had been lurking since 2010, but unfortunately i joined well after most of the other veterans. anyway, i love horses, punk/ pop punk/ punk rock/ etc music, and i'm going to college in the fall to study photography! i'm hype. i started reading warriors because i wondered what the weird cat books were that i saw everywhere, and now here i am, years later  and hundreds of dollars less, still reading this stupid series
life gets in the way of living

Offline Lightning

• lucky gods
  • StarClanner
  • 17149 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Lightning
  • La question c'est voulez-vous?
    • 🌕 I'm the moon!
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: They/He/She
  • Mood: Tired
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2015, 07:27:52 PM »
hi i'm equus! i'm a 17 year old girl from long island... i'm graduating high school tomorrow which is crazy. i joined in early 2011, though i had been lurking since 2010, but unfortunately i joined well after most of the other veterans. anyway, i love horses, punk/ pop punk/ punk rock/ etc music, and i'm going to college in the fall to study photography! i'm hype. i started reading warriors because i wondered what the weird cat books were that i saw everywhere, and now here i am, years later  and hundreds of dollars less, still reading this stupid series
EQUUS HELLO MY DEAR WELCOME BACK <3

The game is on again- a lover or a friend?
A big thing or a small, the winner takes it all.

Offline glimmer

« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2015, 10:12:14 PM »
hi there, i'm glimmer! i'm 17 (turning 18 real soon) and joined v4 in 2008. i like drawing and writing and i have warriors to thank for how fast i can draw cats now lol. i started reading warriors because my mum knew i liked animals and bought me into the wild when i was 8 or so, and i loved it and asked for the next one and the rest, as they say, is history.

i love anime a lot too, especially sports anime (currently v into daiya no a, people who know it may recognise my icon) and that's a lot of what i draw. i'm big on stories too, whether it's reading or planning my own, and i'm currently working on the plot of a book i plan to write in the future ^^ as for reading warriors i've read up to the first book of dawn of the clans, and although i'm experiencing a warriors lull right now i definitely wanna read the rest! the cat books never end.

blinkie by moss | pixel & clks by altias
(click to show/hide)