September 20, 2017, 10:09:46 PM

Author Topic: pATRIOTISM  (Read 576 times)

Offline Arcade Heat

pATRIOTISM
« on: July 01, 2015, 02:33:43 PM »
lmao @u americans

HAPPY CANADA DAY EVERYONE!! I'll just take this opportunity to say that I'm very hot and that's bc I'm canadian ok happy canada day!!
make sure to wear your read and white!!!

Also has anyone made a poke the blizz day yet
Empress of the Pagebottom

Offline Holley

Re: pATRIOTISM
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 02:43:38 PM »
What's canada
amberstipe, dustfeather, hperadam

Offline lavender

• BloodClan
  • StarClanner
  • 50770 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To lavender
  • vagabond
    • 👻 I'm a ghost!
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: she/her/they
  • Mood: Fruity
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2015, 03:11:24 PM »
happy hockey! that's a canada thing right?

yeah is poke the blizz day gonna make the move? lol
how did we start doing that again? Were we just like "bliiiiizzzzz we want a new gaaaaame" so we started poking them with an assortment of things?

Offline hyperadam

• GO FIGHT
  • StarClanner
  • 482 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To hyperadam
  • Kiseki hell
    • 🍬 I'm just in it for the candy!
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Mood: Hyper
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2015, 03:53:33 PM »
I'm angry at Canada Day this year. If it was on a Monday or Friday I could have a three day weekend, or if it was on Tuesday or Thursday I could take a day off and have a four day weekend, but no it has to be on a Wednesday. One of the worst possible days for a holiday. I can't make a trip home like this.

Oh well, at least that means the fourth of July is a Saturday. That'll teach those Americans.

Offline Ariel

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2015, 05:51:30 PM »
I'm angry at Canada Day this year. If it was on a Monday or Friday I could have a three day weekend, or if it was on Tuesday or Thursday I could take a day off and have a four day weekend, but no it has to be on a Wednesday. One of the worst possible days for a holiday. I can't make a trip home like this.

Oh well, at least that means the fourth of July is a Saturday. That'll teach those Americans.
If you're like a lucky American like me, you still get a three day weekend! Friday off to celebrate Saturday! That's the true American way!

Happy Canada day to our best hat neighbor that we've ever had!

Offline Jilda

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2015, 06:38:53 PM »
Happy Canada day to you guys!

Over here in america we use holidays to get multiple days off; like all this week all the classes at my gym are cancelled due to 4th of July being on Saturday to which I'm just like why ??? just don't have classes on Saturday geesh

Sometimes its nice, sometimes its annoying cause it affects stuff like the gym I go to.

thank you ss !! <3

Offline Holley

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2015, 06:56:10 PM »

If you're like a lucky American like me, you still get a three day weekend! Friday off to celebrate Saturday! That's the true American way!

or if you work 6 days a week like me, you get saturday off! 2 day weekend here I come!

Oh and Canada, I love Canada, Happy Canada Day, Canada!

Offline hyperadam

• GO FIGHT
  • StarClanner
  • 482 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To hyperadam
  • Kiseki hell
    • 🍬 I'm just in it for the candy!
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Mood: Hyper
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2015, 08:00:31 PM »

Damn you and your freedom.

I didn't even see a single moose today.

Offline altias

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2015, 08:07:20 PM »

If you're from Canada, I'd think that America was more like Canada's pants or somethin'. I'm American, tho, so...
Quote from: tinyfeather
alt are you the pepe of fortune

{{ deviantart + card counter + tarot/oracle shoppfq profile  }}

Offline Holley

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2017, 08:10:16 AM »
grapefruit CANADA

Offline Arcade Heat

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2017, 10:11:04 PM »
i thot u h8ed   australia