April 24, 2017, 06:10:15 AM

Author Topic: The Wwian Dream Journal  (Read 9274 times)

Offline lavender

• BloodClan
  • StarClanner
  • 50720 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To lavender
  • vagabond
    • 👻 I'm a ghost!
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: she/her/they
  • Mood: Fruity
Re: The Wwian Dream Journal
« Reply #240 on: November 28, 2015, 02:39:03 PM »
First zombie apocalypse dream in a while

They were more like Army of Darkness zombies than anything because they kept talking back
but like it felt like a Left 4 Dead campaign

brother mike was there, commenting on everything every 10 minutes as if it were a Let's Play to an unseen audience

it was kinda nerve wracking.

Offline fireheart

« Reply #241 on: December 05, 2015, 12:02:54 PM »
Had another zombie apocalypse dream

(click to show/hide)

Offline Dawnwing

« Reply #242 on: December 05, 2015, 01:23:26 PM »
I set my ipod alarm today because I wanted to wake up by 10.  Except it didn't wake me up: it was incorporated into my dream.

In the dream, my ipod alarm was going off, and I was trying absolutely everything I could do to make it stop.  Unlocking it, hitting "ok", turning off the alarm times, turning the volume off, closing all my apps, turning it off and on (it'd just start again when rebooting).  So annoying; I'm legitimately irritated at how frustrated it made me.

Offline Sunneth

• a wet RiverClan cat
  • Leader
  • 4977 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Sunneth
  • is not prone to divide by zero
    • View Profile
    • hyperresonate@tumblr
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: she/her
« Reply #243 on: December 05, 2015, 02:30:48 PM »
i had a dream that there was a really really big storm outside!! the first thing i remember is walking into my room and being overwhelmed with an ocean salt smell (dang was that strong. most of the time in dreams i don't feel things like tempererature or smells, but when i do, it's like, dang). outside my window people were desperately trying to stay on the ground and not get blown away by the wind. at one point there was a helicopter trying to rescue someone but the little hook thing kept missing and i was like...... omg... come on.....

anyway. my room overlooks a hill on campus, and in the dream beyond that hill was a cliff and the ocean, which was what made the whole being blown away thing so bad
blah blah stuff happened, then like after the big storm one of my french capstone friends had gone down to the ocean to pick up a bunch of stuff. it was like a bunch of living shells, living rocks, other alive things that don't really make much sense... and in a shallow cardboard box she had also grabbed an animal
it was like? at first thought i said it was a seal. i think later in the dream i called it an otter. it was small (maybe only like two feet long) and tubular and it looked so sad and it was kind of drying up :'( so i went to grab my water bottle and i poured some on it (i was worried about it going through the cardboard but i did it anyway), and then rubbed the water around and it rolled over in delight into the puddle of water at the bottom, and i was like awwww!!
my buddy took some of the stuff back to the ocean and i don't exactly know what happened, but it ended up being that the Cute Tube Mammal disappeared and got lost in our... housing... complex... thing.

after much looking, eventually @glimmer woke up and i went into their room and looked in a pile of towels and blankets in the corner. i pulled one back and it was like uncovering my guinea pig, it just stared and then tried to wriggle away to hide again. i tried to get it and it just kinda... got away...

i think we got it back to the ocean eventually. be free little tube mammal

Offline Sorrel

• StarClanner
  • 1371 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Sorrel
  • witchy spice
    • 🌕 I'm the moon!
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: she/her/hers
  • Mood: Listless
« Reply #244 on: December 05, 2015, 08:21:20 PM »
do you guys notice medication or other things affecting your dreams? i ran out of meds for a couple of days and those were some funky dreams

Offline shadeflight

« Reply #245 on: December 05, 2015, 08:39:51 PM »
Quote from: Sorrel
do you guys notice medication or other things affecting your dreams? i ran out of meds for a couple of days and those were some funky dreams
occasionally, actually. usually i don't dream, but sometimes if it's been a few days since i've taken my daily medication, they'll happen a bit more or i'll have numerous split-second type of dreams that i never remember. most of the dreams i've posted here happened when i hadn't been taking said medication, admittedly.

i don't remember any dreams from recent nights (when i HAVE been taking it daily as i should), i don't think i've had any new ww dreams. the last one i had that i can remember was a weird zero escape + series of unfortunate events crossover that made no sense
Quote from: DFW
cup

Offline lavender

• BloodClan
  • StarClanner
  • 50720 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To lavender
  • vagabond
    • 👻 I'm a ghost!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #246 on: December 05, 2015, 08:48:03 PM »
I've had to restart ssri's a few times and each time there were nightmares the first few nights @-@

Offline Tom

« Reply #247 on: December 06, 2015, 09:09:52 AM »
so i've had lots going on irl lately, and as a result i've been sleeping very little but dreaming quite a lot?.. is that a normal thing? :o

thanks vegas for the avatar, moss for the blinkie & darksight for the signature

Quote from: Darkstar
i actually happen to love a good fruitcake

Offline Jingle

• Long Live the Queen
  • StarClanner
  • 200 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Jingle
  • Out with the old. In with the new.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #248 on: December 06, 2015, 09:33:48 AM »
@Tom I think so? I'm under the impression dreams happen more when u have stuff on your mind

last night I had a dream that something happened and a bunch of Warriors had to take refuge in my basemement? And like I was hanging out petting cats and there was this gorgeous/unrealistic cat that was mostly white but had black spots and like a gold sheen? idk but I took some pictures of it then this brown tabby cat tried to attack me and I was like "is this Tigerstar? Get him out of here." and I just kinda pushed him away lol

(click to show/hide)

Offline Sorrel

• StarClanner
  • 1371 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Sorrel
  • witchy spice
    • 🌕 I'm the moon!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: she/her/hers
  • Mood: Listless
« Reply #249 on: December 06, 2015, 11:34:25 AM »
I've had to restart ssri's a few times and each time there were nightmares the first few nights @-@

ssri's are what cause my weird dreams! apparently it's a side effect of the one i take now and i had bad dreams the first week and the weekend i forgot to do a refill. brain chemistry is so interesting

yeah tomme, that would cause a bit more vivid dreams

LOL jingle dreams about tigerstar

Offline lavender

• BloodClan
  • StarClanner
  • 50720 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To lavender
  • vagabond
    • 👻 I'm a ghost!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #250 on: December 10, 2015, 10:27:02 PM »
I was being chased by cops and had to hide in a little place, was spotted, then Midna helped teleport me to a craft store where I perused the aisles for lavender behind glass cases before being found again, at which point I woke up

Offline Holley

« Reply #251 on: December 13, 2015, 11:16:57 PM »
i dreamt that i walked over to the oven, stared at it cause I thought it might be on and then discovered it wasn't and then i dont remember after that. now thinking about it, i might have slept walked.... 
amberstipe, dustfeather, hperadam

Offline Ariel

« Reply #252 on: December 14, 2015, 07:27:58 AM »
Maybe it's because I've been thinking about moving someplace new and far away to start over, but  had a dream that I was cleaning out my garage along with a bunch of other people that apparently lived at the house also. I was going through things trying to figure out what to take and what to give away and what was just straight trash. I noticed that a lot of the stuff that I was thinking of keeping was stuff that I really didn't even need.

I wish I were brave enough to move away, but alas, I am a coward.

I did have a dream a few days ago about me and someone else being a sidekick to someone who was essentially Danny Phantom (which is weird as I haven't seen that show in YEARS). We ended up losing him after he phased through a wall and we were worried that he had been captured by someone, so the two of us were trying to track him down and save him.

Offline amberstripe

« Reply #253 on: December 14, 2015, 10:03:08 AM »
A few days ago I had a dream where I was in a restaurant and forgot that I'm below the legal drinking age and ordered a drink. But they didn't card me so I was like 2/3 through my drink and tipsy before I remembered that this was illegal and I was like 'OH GOD I MUST KEEP A POKER FACE'
#Save lightFlight 2k15

Offline Jingle

• Long Live the Queen
  • StarClanner
  • 200 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Jingle
  • Out with the old. In with the new.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #254 on: December 16, 2015, 03:26:08 PM »
I had a dream that I befriended youtuber Dan Howell and we were like hanging out and really hitting it off and like flirting I guess? but then he like gave me a chocolate and I was like "so this is the part where I tell you I'm super gay"

(click to show/hide)