ever since I started taking my medication I've had long, complex, memorable dreams every single night instead of just now and then
on one hand it's actually kind of concerning because it probably means I'm not sleeping deeply anymore, ever, at all
but on the other hand some of them have been pretty cool??
- one of the first ones involved some kind of surreal child army, like it was us young people against the Adults and I was some sort of a leader, managing the base and going on missions and stuff
- honestly a lot of them are weirdly epic like that? a more recent one became some mishmash of 1) an olympics-like sports competition, 2) being in the audience at some convention-like event where I rose up against the group leader who was mistreating some of us in the group, and 3) teaching my sister how to play berseria, which wasn't berseria at all but a pseudo-xillia 2 sequel where ludger sounded like gaius and the game was very dark
- another eventually turned into some attack/survival scenario that was sort of a game, and I was the second one to get out and get promoted to a more powerful class (something related to knives, I had a lot of knives). later when I tried to get my friends to their own upgrades it somehow went wrong and someone, like... melted... but then I started questing for the classes less destructive than mine because I thought a healer might be able to fix him
- several have involved people dying, which isn't as fun and fortunately usually wakes me, but I distinctly remember that one traumatized me with the murder of my high school golf coach and his daughter/my classmate, and my accidentally spilling a gel-like green drink on several classmates in an auditorium and making it worse trying to help clean it up
- in one school-ish dream, I guess my sister had brought the guinea pigs and then handed them off to me at some point?? they were in this paper bag and for some reason I put it in my backpack for safekeeping. as the dream went on though I had more and more stuff to put in the backpack, and I had to keep rearranging it and checking to make sure the gpigs hadn't been squished. somehow they never did get squished... but eventually it got so difficult I had to call my mom and ask her to pick me up so I could take the pigs back home. when she got there it swerved into a different dream with resetting and having to do stuff over every time we failed... I think the guinea pigs were still there tho
- part of one included waiting to turn at an intersection but having to wait for a huge line of pokemon that never stopped coming down the street. eventually I did turn only to pull over to try to catch some. it was a lot of sandshrews, oddishes, some pikachus and starters, and more guinea pigs...
EDIT: lest I forget, one of the best and most complex ones was mainly about tales of zestiria (sort of), and I was sorey (sort of), and it was a long journey filled with already knowing how the scenes were going to go, making the director mad because I didn't know what to do, and being really concerned about my mikleo. somehow I woke up like 200% more invested in sormik