August 17, 2017, 01:07:01 AM

Author Topic: Favorite non-canon shipping?  (Read 1894 times)

Offline broadwaystar

Favorite non-canon shipping?
« on: July 04, 2015, 06:07:58 PM »
Some shippings in Warriors are more fun as what-ifs and in fanon, while some just need to become canon already. What shippings do you really like that are best as non-canon? What shippings do you wish were canon?

I really like Fireheart/Mistyfoot as a what-if. They're pretty great as friends in the first series, and I think it'd be an interesting dynamic with Graystripe/Silverstream. Two ThunderClan best friends have two RiverClan best friends as mates; talk about a conflict of interest... Definitely wouldn't want that to be official canon though, lol.

I wish that Hollyleaf/Fallen Leaves had become canon. They were so cute together in Hollyleaf's Story, and I think that they had good chemistry and a strong connection. I'd love to see them get together in StarClan or something.

Offline Jilda

Re: Favorite non-canon shipping?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2015, 10:31:53 PM »
I actually really really REALLY like icecloud/jayfeather. I made a fanfic I've already mentioned numerous times on here omg I need to stop where Ice/Jay would have eventually been endgame, and it was due to the fact of before Lionblaze and Cinderheart became a canon thing and people started shipping them out of no where and being real plum pits about it and since normally it would be Lion/Ice and Jay/Cinder (both ships which I supported at the time) I thought - what about Jay/Ice then?

And the more I think about it the more I actually find it appealing - in my opinion they'd look adorable together, their personalities ( or at least the one I've head cannoned for Icecloud since we don't see her that often ) would mesh well and balance each other, idk. Which sort of sucks cause now this ship can never ever happen but, ah well.

It's 100% crack but for some reason I just love it so much. I'm sort of considering rewriting my fanfiction and managing to tie in what eventually happens in the lost hope, make everyone more in character versus how ooc everyone was in my fanfic, because some of the ideas I had going for it were quite interesting, but ah well.

thank you ss !! <3

Offline Ivypool

• Warrior
  • 217 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Ivypool
  • The Meme Queen
    • 🍬 I'm just in it for the candy!
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: she/hers
  • Mood: Tired
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2015, 04:58:06 PM »
if only because of how it ended up in fanfic, Quick Water X Hawk Swoop. People who kno me on here mayyy know what I'm talking about.

Also, Minnowtail X Sunstrike, I guess. And Weedwhisker X Catnip, because it's trueee
Also known as Bbun, but everyone calls me Beebs o3o

Offline Dustfeather

• (not a feather duster)
  • ShadowClan
  • 46756 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Dustfeather
  • ♫ I fought urlawn and urlawn won~ ♫
    • 🕷 I'm a spider!
  • awards This mini-feather is for your allegiance to ShadowClan!
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
    • Vague as the Shadow
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: She/her
  • Mood: Sleepy
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2015, 12:42:35 PM »
Leafpool/Cody is a favourite of mine; their interactions in Moonrise(?) were adorable ^_^ <3 I'm also fond of Littlecloud/Cinderpelt and Littlecloud/Whitethroat. :3

Cat image from Sobi. Lyrics by Twilight Force.

Offline Lightning

• lucky gods
  • StarClanner
  • 17161 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Lightning
  • La question c'est voulez-vous?
    • 🌕 I'm the moon!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: They/He/She
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2015, 07:23:36 AM »
I wish that Hollyleaf/Fallen Leaves had become canon. They were so cute together in Hollyleaf's Story, and I think that they had good chemistry and a strong connection. I'd love to see them get together in StarClan or something.
Hollyleaf and Fallen Leaves is one of my favorite ships and Kate did say something about them meeting in StarClan...

The game is on again- a lover or a friend?
A big thing or a small, the winner takes it all.

Offline Ariel

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2015, 11:40:33 AM »
I think besides Snow/Thistle, all my favorite shippings are non-canon ones.

Leaf/Moth, Thunder/Lightning & Bramble/Jessy.
Although I guess one could argue about Bramble/Jessy since it's confirmed they both have feelings have each other, so I'm not sure if that one counts.

Offline Lightning

• lucky gods
  • StarClanner
  • 17161 prey points
  • View Inventory
    • 🌕 I'm the moon!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2015, 01:31:55 PM »
Eh, I would consider it non-canon since they weren't mates... but to each their own. <shrugs>

Who even knows anymore. Let's just ship all the cats!!! ...except Ashfur because that's boring.

Offline dreampaw

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2015, 10:49:16 PM »
kestrel/jay was super cute super perfect i thought lol it is so ideal

Offline altias

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2015, 10:59:48 PM »
kestrel/jay was super cute super perfect i thought lol it is so ideal

Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!! I totally forgot how cute this pairing was to me
Quote from: tinyfeather
alt are you the pepe of fortune

{{ deviantart + card counter + tarot/oracle shoppfq profile  }}

Offline thunderpetal

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2015, 09:17:41 AM »
idk why but snowtuft x hollyleaf
is that weird
hi, im thunderpetal
infp | on vainglory NA server @thunderpetal

Offline ~Ask Darkstripe~

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2015, 09:10:32 AM »
I've always liked the shipping with a bit of HO YAY! behind it. Darkstripe/Tigerstar is my favorite, but I also like Ravenpaw/Barley and Sol/Anybody and Hawkfrost/Anybody.
" class="bbc_img
(c) moss's blinkie shop

Offline CanadianBlast

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2015, 02:34:00 AM »
I've shipped some parings like TigerFire and some other ones I shall not mention.

Offline Lightning

• lucky gods
  • StarClanner
  • 17161 prey points
  • View Inventory
    • 🌕 I'm the moon!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2015, 10:54:28 AM »
I used to ship Crookedstar and Brambleberry long before Crookedstar's Promise came out...and now idk if I ship that anymore, since Brambleberry was like a mother to him. ;-;

Offline obamasjorts

• i was icefire in 2006-2009
  • Warrior
  • 694 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To obamasjorts
  • mr sandman bring me some underoos
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: she/her/they
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2015, 08:30:02 PM »
i know this is lame and classic but for real....Firestar and graystripe are #trulove i will ship them for the rest of my life give me Gay cats or give me death! they trusted each other so much and have been thru so much together and kept secrets for each other...remember when firestar wouldnt appoint a new deputy cuz he knew his long lost love graystripe would return to him............*stares into distance* 
Typical school day
me: *bench presses underoos*
underoos: put me down

Offline PinkheartII

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2015, 02:05:43 AM »
Flametail/Ivypool has always been a favourite of mine as non-canon. I personally would love it if it became canon, but I can enjoy it just fine as non-canon too. I also like Lionblaze/Icecloud too, they're so cute together, even if they probably weren't a good match personality wise. Oh, and can't forget Hailstar/Fallowtail, and Bluestar/Lionheart. And don't get me started on Blossomfall/Foxleap... that would have been so amazing
(click to show/hide)
I am a much bigger shipper than I thought...
Ones that I actullay wish would be canon are Lionblaze/Honeyfern. I don't like Lionblaze that much, but he would still have been a much better mate for her than Berrynose, in my opinion, at least. But most of all, Jayfeather/Brairlight, all the way. The way they support eachother and are always there for eachother is just so adorable. In the interactions they have, they're already a more believable and realistic couple than Jayfeather/Half Moon, if you ask me.