September 21, 2017, 07:56:32 PM

Author Topic: Wisteria's Art Shop - Up for Business!  (Read 493 times)

Offline Wisteria

Wisteria's Art Shop - Up for Business!
« on: July 23, 2015, 07:29:24 PM »
Hello, it's Wisteria! Decided to make an art shop so I can draw more often and get rid of/quell my artist block. For now, there are only a few options, but I promise to expand and add more in the future! Also, there might be potential 'sales' on holidays or any other specified date. The log will be updated whenever a sale has passed or is oncoming. So make sure to come back often to find out when the next sale is beginning!  :wink:

Rules
- For purchase, this shop will be using prey points. Please be aware that I will not accept any other system for payment.
- Most, if not all requests, will take at least 1 hour to a whole day to complete. This is because events will often occur where I am unable to finish anything, so please be aware that your request might not be received until the following day.
- If the drawing you received does not fit your request/does not satisfy you, I can redraw it. However, you will need to be patient, because it will most likely take another day to redo. Also, make sure to send the prey points after you receive the drawing.
- If you decide to use the drawings you receive from me for any reason, please be sure to give credit. I will have my signature somewhere on the drawing in case you accidentally don't. :3
- I like to have some creative liberty when I create these drawings, so if you request any specific poses/positions, there is a chance I won't use them.

Sales Log
**Unfortunately, there are no sales to this day. Please come back at another time for when this is updated next.**
- Summer Cooldown Sales Event!
As summer is coming to a close, we have a new sale for the occasion! All prices will be 30% off, so take this chance to get a drawing of your choosing!
(Ends August 31st)

Options

* Pixel Icon (DeviantArt-sized) 50x50 pixels
A pixel icon depicting whatever you desire. Made to fit within the DeviantArt icon dimensions.

(Example: http://fav.me/d90d7yw )

Price: 30 21 prey points (PP)
----
* Full Picture at least 700x700 pixels
A full picture of a desired character in a specified position and background. (includes shading if desired)

(Example: http://fav.me/d8umfnr )

Price: 80 56 prey points (PP)
----
* Lineless/Semi-Lineless (Size chosen by customer)
A picture with a lineless style showing a character of your choosing. *Make sure to include the specifics, including pose, background, etc.*

(Example: http://fav.me/d8oi25b )

Price: 80 56 prey points (PP)
----
Ordering Form

Form -

Username:
Order Type:
Character/s *reference sheets included*:
Specifics: (Position, background, etc)
----
Waitlist

- Open ()
- Open ()
- Open ()
----

Offline Darkforestwarrior

Re: Wisteria's Art Shop - Up for Business!
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2015, 04:46:05 PM »
Ahh I've been wanting to order one of your drawings for a while but kept forgetting woops ;0;

Username: Darkforestwarrior
Order Type: Full picture?
Character/s *reference sheets included*: Redstripe! My signature and avatar are honestly the best examples I have currently :P
Specifics: any pose is fine, really! Also, can it have a green background, and do you mind if I use it as my avatar? ALSO thank you in advance :D

Grab Bag gift from Splashy!
~Happy Halloween~

Offline Wisteria

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2015, 07:09:41 AM »
Alright, I'll get to it! :3 You've been added to the wait-list. Hopefully I can get it done today ^^'

Offline Wisteria

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2015, 09:55:27 AM »
Ahh I've been wanting to order one of your drawings for a while but kept forgetting woops ;0;

Username: Darkforestwarrior
Order Type: Full picture?
Character/s *reference sheets included*: Redstripe! My signature and avatar are honestly the best examples I have currently :P
Specifics: any pose is fine, really! Also, can it have a green background, and do you mind if I use it as my avatar? ALSO thank you in advance :D

Sorry for the double post, but I finished the request!

http://fav.me/d966hg5

Offline Darkforestwarrior

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2015, 12:16:29 PM »
I commented on dA but I will comment here thank you so much again ;u; I love it!!! Sending pp over immediately :3

Grab Bag gift from Splashy!
~Happy Halloween~