June 29, 2017, 07:27:15 AM

Author Topic: The Darkest Half-Hour [Podcast]  (Read 2680 times)

Offline Jingle

• Long Live the Queen
  • StarClanner
  • 202 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Jingle
  • Out with the old. In with the new.
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Darkest Half-Hour [Podcast]
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2015, 12:30:02 PM »
lmao all the talk of meeting in person has me remembering that thread from like v1 or so where someone wanted to start an irl clan under a bridge somewhere

Yeah, idk how I'd be able to help, but I"m excited about the prospect of starting up the podcast again! I remember talking about it with my friends in like 7th grade lol

also maybe other people have different skype experiences than me, but personally I never get super nice audio from other people via skype so I'm kinda surprised at how many people are saying that would work well lol
I'd def recommend everyone recording themselves and editing it together, for professionalism and better control over volume of individual speakers etc

(click to show/hide)

Offline Darkforestwarrior

« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2015, 03:51:21 PM »
So, are we still gonna do this? I think everyone wants to but no one is really sure where or how to begin :P

I think the ideal first step would be to run audio tests. Someone can make a skype call, and add people, and just chat a few minutes, while recording audio, then we see how it turns out. Then we can also do a version where everyone records their own audio, and we can compare that too. I think @Leafpool you volunteered to record calls, is there any time you could perhaps do an audio test like this? If you're still up for it of course :3

Grab Bag gift from Splashy!
~Happy Halloween~

Offline SQ

• boop boop toot toot
  • Leader
  • 1745 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To SQ
  • small cat irl
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: she/they
« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2015, 08:13:15 PM »
Yes I would be fine with that. I'd just mute my mic. I also need to get a recording program so that I can figure out how to work everything...! I have a couple days off next week so I will try to figure things out then.

thank you, secret santa!! :D

Offline xRogue

« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2016, 10:39:02 AM »
Is it alright if I can help out? I'd like to get this thing started and you guys could handle it from there.

Offline Darkforestwarrior

« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2016, 08:29:08 AM »
This kinda died a little bit. We never really figured how to go about recording stuff I think?

I'd still like to help come up with topics and general planning if this ever picks back up again :P

Grab Bag gift from Splashy!
~Happy Halloween~

Offline xRogue

« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2016, 12:28:10 PM »
This kinda died a little bit. We never really figured how to go about recording stuff I think?

I'd still like to help come up with topics and general planning if this ever picks back up again :P

Why let it die when we can revive it? I'm up for doing a podcast however hard it may be. It would be the first in the realm of Warriors.  :cheesy: