May 28, 2017, 10:46:25 PM

Author Topic: New series after BSS?  (Read 462 times)

Offline Kaminari

New series after BSS?
« on: November 23, 2015, 05:41:04 PM »
I've heard rumors spread around that there will be a new series after DoTC is over, though nothing was ever confirmed from what I know. So what do you think? Do you think that it would be a good idea to try and revive the warrior's fandom or would it just be over done?

NOTE: if you happen to have proof of a new series being confirmed, please link it here! It would make my day to actually see a new series come out.

Offline fireheart

Re: New series after BSS?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2015, 06:56:45 PM »
Wait, I'm confused - is this including the sixth arc? A Vision of Shadows, I think it's called? Cause that's been confirmed, and the first book is on its way. O: It takes place after BSS, so I'm assuming this is the series you're talking about?

Offline Arcade Heat

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2015, 11:16:17 PM »
Empress of the Pagebottom

Offline Lightning

• lucky gods
  • StarClanner
  • 17137 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Lightning
  • La question c'est voulez-vous?
    • 🌕 I'm the moon!
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: They/He/She
  • Mood: Tired
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2015, 02:51:43 AM »
I've heard rumors spread around that there will be a new series after DoTC is over, though nothing was ever confirmed from what I know. So what do you think? Do you think that it would be a good idea to try and revive the warrior's fandom or would it just be over done?

NOTE: if you happen to have proof of a new series being confirmed, please link it here! It would make my day to actually see a new series come out.

The new arc after Dawn of the Clans is called A Vision of Shadows, and it takes place after Bramblestar's Storm. This isn't a rumor, and it's been confirmed for a while now. We even have the titles for the first two books; The Apprentice's Quest and Thunder and Shadow. Kate even has the allegiance list on her blog! This is very much true and not a rumor in the least. =)

If you're talking about after Dawn of the Clans in a chronological sense, then no. We don't have anything for that. All we have that is post-Dawn of the Clans is Moth Flight's Vision- a super edition. I haven't seen anything at all about them returning to the early settlers, although I wouldn't be surprised if they did... Though, personally, I like the air that comes from not knowing how the warrior rank was established, how their names changed (if they did), when the official deputy rank was put into play, ect. It lets me come up with my own ideas.

The game is on again- a lover or a friend?
A big thing or a small, the winner takes it all.

Offline Kaminari

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2015, 10:04:14 PM »
Wow I'm really dated. I haven't been all too up to date but seeing this thread just made my day. No, I don't mean DoTC, I'm pretty sure that the sequel to that would be into the wild which is the first book in the actual entire series holy crap makes no sense. Although I'm a little upset that the erins are going to use the prophecy plot device again, but then again what other things could they do? besides not making another series *coooouuughhhh*

Offline moss

• StarClanner
  • 926 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To moss
  • i would not give up my cabbages for an empire
    • 🔮 I can see into the future!
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: they/them
  • Mood: Satisfied
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2015, 10:34:24 AM »
Though, personally, I like the air that comes from not knowing how the warrior rank was established, how their names changed (if they did), when the official deputy rank was put into play, ect. It lets me come up with my own ideas.
;_; aw man these were things i was really interested in seeing in dawn of the clans....

Offline Blaze

• Kit
  • 354 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Blaze
    • 🍂 LEAVES! LEAVES! LEAVES!
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: Nerdy Nice Helpfull Weird
  • Mood: Relaxed
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2017, 08:17:09 AM »
Vison of The Shadows #1 The Apprentices Quest #2 Thunder and Shadow #3 Shattered Sky #4 Darkest Night (Coming Soon) #5 River of Fire (Coming Soon)
Blaze~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~