August 23, 2017, 11:47:17 PM

Author Topic: (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*・゚✧ Vegas For Hire ✧ Open  (Read 578 times)

Offline Vegas

• Warrior
  • 0 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Vegas
  • Bly Skood
    • 👻 I'm a ghost!
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: She/Her
  • Mood: Fruity
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*・゚✧ Vegas For Hire ✧ Open
« on: January 08, 2016, 09:44:46 PM »
★ ::::::::: ★ Commissions ★ ::::::::: ★

08/14/16 | I'll be continually updating this thread as I can so in the mean time, excuse the mess. Expect more commission examples in the future. Also, I've completely over-hauled my pricing for both traditional and digital commissions.

:::: ☆ :::: Pricing :::: ☆ ::::

| Digital |

* * * UPDATED PRICING * * *

Painterly Sketch
{x} {x}
Head-shot | $20 USD
Bust | $30 USD
Additional Character(s) | +$15 USD
Complex Background | +$20 USD

Portrait
{x} {x}
Fully Rendered & Shaded Illustration. (1) Character per Portrait.

| $40 USD |

Extra Accessories / Complex Character Design | +$20 USD
Complex Background | +$20 USD

Busts
{x} {x}
Fully Rendered & Shaded Illustration. (1) Character per Portrait.

| $50 USD |

Extra Accessories / Complex Character Design | +$25 USD
Complex Background | +$25 USD

| Traditional |

* * * UPDATED PRICING * * *

Fully Rendered, Shaded Illustration on 9 x 12 toned gray paper. Done with a combination of pens, markers and colored pencil. Neutral, gray color schemes with accents of color. (1) Character per illustration. Free US shipping.

Portrait
{x} {x} {x}
Simple Background | $50 USD
Complex Background | $65+ USD

☆ :::: My Process: What to Expect :::: ☆

My aim is to keep you up to date with each step in the creative process so I can make alterations when requested and you are completely satisfied with the final piece. I only move forward to the next step if you've approved it.

• If my Wait-list has OPEN slots, email me at vegasthecatbusiness@gmail.com or message me that you're interested. I ask that you briefly state what you are interested in commissioning from me. If there are no open slots, please wait until I've opened more.
  • WAIT TO BE ACCEPTED. I will notify you of acceptance. I ask that you sign up for a Trello account at this time. I will create a Trello board for your commission and add you.
  • Once added, please begin filling out the commission request information on Trello. If you have chosen to keep contact over email, we will briefly discuss your commission via email. Once I've reviewed and we've discussed your commission request, I may or may not request more reference material. Otherwise, I will approve your commission request and send a payment invoice via Paypal. Fill out this invoice and submit payment. If you have any questions about filling out the invoice, please don't hesitate to ask me.
  • I will begin the Rough Sketch Stage once payment has been received. I'll send you (3) rough sketches of the pose you've requested or what I've interpreted if you haven't requested a particular pose. You choose the sketch you like the best.
  • In the Refined Sketch Stage, I clean up the sketch that was chosen.
  • In the Initial Coloring Stage, I begin coloring the refined sketch with the base colors.
  • In the Middle Coloring Stage, I shade and blend everything.
  • In the Final Coloring Stage, I finalize the image.

:::: ☆ :::: Terms of Service :::: ☆ ::::

Please make sure you review my Terms of Service!

★ Waitlist ★

[1]

[Approved] [✖] [Paid] [✖] | [Rough Sketch] [✖] [Refined Sketch] [✖] [Coloring: Initial] [✖] [Coloring: Middle] [✖] [Coloring: Final] [✖]

[2]

[Approved] [✖] [Paid] [✖] | [Rough Sketch] [✖] [Refined Sketch] [✖] [Coloring: Initial] [✖] [Coloring: Middle] [✖] [Coloring: Final] [✖]

[3]

(click to show/hide)

My Aesthetic Dealer is Altias
My Sugar Mentor is Lavender
Ww's sexy little secret hunchback is
Tomme

Offline xRogue

Re: (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*・゚✧ Vegas For Hire ✧ Open
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2016, 12:45:55 PM »
I'd love to buy a torso up picture from you. Are you still open, my friend?

Offline Vegas

• Warrior
  • 0 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Vegas
  • Bly Skood
    • 👻 I'm a ghost!
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2016, 06:29:26 PM »
@xRogue

Hello! Yes I'm perpetually open for business in this thread but it's been awhile since I updated it! Thank you for your interest. I'd be happy to do a bust for ya! What did you have in mind? (And feel free to pm me if you like)

Don't mind the mess as I'm updating this thread~
(click to show/hide)

Tomme

Offline xRogue

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2016, 09:13:56 AM »
@xRogue

Hello! Yes I'm perpetually open for business in this thread but it's been awhile since I updated it! Thank you for your interest. I'd be happy to do a bust for ya! What did you have in mind? (And feel free to pm me if you like)

Don't mind the mess as I'm updating this thread~

Loving the Howl's Moving Castle gif, haha. I wanna make sure that it's easy for you. I still don't have a character in mind, but I'll get started. I'll see what I can do. I'll write up a very descriptive one and we'll get started with the process. =)

Do you have a portfolio I could look at?

Offline Darkforestwarrior

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2016, 10:29:15 AM »
Not to intrude but I do know Vegas has an art thread here if you want to look at more of her fantastic art! :3

Grab Bag gift from Splashy!
~Happy Halloween~

Offline xRogue

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2016, 12:45:20 PM »
Not to intrude but I do know Vegas has an art thread here if you want to look at more of her fantastic art! :3

Holy mandarin, the art is amazing.

Offline Vegas

• Warrior
  • 0 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Vegas
  • Bly Skood
    • 👻 I'm a ghost!
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2016, 03:35:02 PM »
Aww shucks, thanks~ And thank you DFW for replying with that faster than I could~

I also put in a new link for my TOS if you wanted to take a look at that. Just lemme know if you want to see any more examples. The examples I have posted on the art thread are pretty much up to date with all the stuff I've done digitally. But I have a couple of traditional pieces I have yet to put up.
(click to show/hide)

Tomme

Offline Tom

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2016, 03:21:35 AM »
(Can confirm Vegas is amazing! She even did a fabulous piece of art for my mafia game and even though it was totally different to her usual style it looks incredible)

thanks vegas for the avatar, moss for the blinkie & darksight for the signature

Quote from: Darkstar
i actually happen to love a good fruitcake