Children of StarClan: Champions of the Forest
is a Play-By-Post
Role Playing Game set in Erin Hunter's Warriors universe and geared towards the more mature roleplayer. CoSC accepts players of most writing levels (we expect basic writing skills and the ability to manage 2-3 sentence minimum posts) and any level of roleplay skill above beginner (CoSC is not geared or equipped to properly teach fundamental beginning roleplay skills, we expect you to come with them).
CoSC players are free to create a Clan cat, kittypet, or loner in a world where the kittypet once known as Rusty never set foot. Here, the happenings of the books don't exist and the forest itself is a harsher place with a more visceral, tribal vibe. This revised Warriors universe is one in which actions against the code and clan have consequences and modern human morals don't play into the choices the cats make.
- A treaty made has run its course -
The forest has been blessed with a pleasant summer with a rich run of a prey. The reprieve was much needed following the brutal winter and the illness that blew in behind it. After five difficult moons the peace is much needed. If only the Medicine Cats all didn't seem to be wandering about deep in thought wearing perturbed looks.
In the Village of Whitehart many cats find themselves taking advantage of the fine weather and spending as much time out and about as possible.
In the Empire of Caligula the Cabal finds itself as grateful as the Clans for the rich run of prey and the pleasant weather.
- deadly danger will be faced before leaf-bare chills -
- CoSC Hopes You Will Join Us! -We are proud to offer the following Perks!
It should be noted that we do require at least one month of in character time before a player may be considered for any rank within our application process. However, this is our primary requirement alone for qualification!
- A unique take on the warriors world that provides a more visceral, realistic world.
- High standards of respect to powerplay and character development
- Unique IC Groups (Cats of Camelot, Caligula's Cabal) with their own story-lines and effects on the world.
- The freedom to build up and create IC groups, but strict standards requiring them to fit the world.
- Open Clan Ranks: TC Leader, TC Deputy, TC Medicine Cat, TC Medicine Cat Apprentice, RC Deputy, WC Leader, SC Leader, SC Medicine Cat's Apprentice
- Open Original Group Ranks: Currently None
- Original Group Ranks Opening Soon: CoC Crown Consort, CC Luminary, CC Heir