June 29, 2017, 07:18:44 AM

Author Topic: Some Cards of the Clans ideas??  (Read 424 times)

Offline Darkforestwarrior

Some Cards of the Clans ideas??
« on: April 06, 2016, 07:26:13 AM »
I'm not sure if anyone is interested in making CotC a thing again, but I have a couple ideas that might make people more interested again, if these ideas are even theoretically possible. Hear me out

1. Limited Edition Cards- I have no idea if it's possible to make cards only appear for a small amount of time and then never appear again, but if there were cards that were only available for a small portion of time, not only would that encourage people to buy cards right away, it would also help boost trading economy, because as it is there is no real reason to use trading.

2. Guest made cards- Have other members of the community make cards, maybe even have art featured from the community? Could be neat!

3. Member cards? Maybe a bit silly but we could have ww specific cards, might be pretty hard to do. Or maybe not, I'm not sure.

4. More Function Cards that actually do stuff! I'm not sure to what extent these can do things or how difficult these are to implement. If it's a ton of work then maybe not :P

5. Card cycling? So that cards only release in smaller batches, so if you want one you have to check at certain times, again not sure how possible any of this is so if that's troublesome don't worry about it.

Yeah so basically I'd like to see CotC live again and I think these could be fun ideas?

Grab Bag gift from Splashy!
~Happy Halloween~

Offline Darkstar

Re: Some Cards of the Clans ideas??
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2016, 11:52:32 PM »
I've actually been working on some Limited Editions, so you might see those pop up soon. They will be released for one day only a piece (in a limited quantity) and they're meant to commemorate our 10th anniversary!

thanks to altias for the pixel

Offline Darkforestwarrior

Re: Some Cards of the Clans ideas??
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2016, 02:57:03 PM »
NOICE

Grab Bag gift from Splashy!
~Happy Halloween~