January 24, 2018, 05:56:10 AM

Author Topic: Burning Apprentices for WWv5!  (Read 5801 times)

Offline Vegas

Re: Burning Apprentices for WWv5!
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2015, 11:47:44 PM »
WW Username: Vegas
Appearance (cat): A long-haired, seal point, mink, classic tabby ragdoll she-cat with a white chin, underbelly, toe-tips, pink nose and celadon eyes.
Requested Role: BloodClan Apprentice
Tell us about you: I'm a 20 year old disgruntled cashier by day and a nocturnal, procrastinating, scheming artist and avid role-player/aesthetic blogger trash by night.
(click to show/hide)

My Aesthetic Dealer is Altias
My Sugar Mentor is Lavender
Ww's sexy little secret hunchback is
Tomme

Offline Tom

« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2015, 08:17:39 PM »
Vegas, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Vegaspaw, because that name is heaps cool. Your mentor will be Lavender. I hope Lavender will pass down all they know on to you.

Lavender, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training from being a long standing member of the community, and you have shown yourself to be a total fun person and glorious pun master (as well as a brilliant thread collaborator). You will be the mentor of Vegaspaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to Vegaspaw.

Vegas, perhaps you can touch noses with your mentor by sending Lavender a private message? YOU MAY HAVE MET PREVIOUSLY MAYBE

thanks vegas for the avatar, moss for the blinkie & darksight for the signature

Quote from: Darkstar
i actually happen to love a good fruitcake

Offline Jori

• unofficial idol queen
  • Kit
  • 31 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Jori
  • i don't follow no square man's rule
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: she/her
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2015, 07:15:01 PM »
WW Username: Jori
Appearance (cat): Dilute calico
Requested Role: SkyClan apprentice
Tell us about you: I'm a nineteen year old living in PA with my girlfriend c: I like aesthetic blogging, j-pop idols, and animals. I'm planning to double major in japanese and linguistics!
roleplay schedule | favorite idols

warriors re-read: fire and ice

interested in roleplaying warriors?
try picking your cat from my stock image site!

Offline altias

« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2015, 07:19:43 PM »
Requested Role: RiverClan apprentice
Tell us about you: I'm a nineteen year old living in PA with my girlfriend c: I like aesthetic blogging, j-pop idols, and animals. I'm planning to double major in japanese and linguistics!

Riverclan's closed to apps atm! You can apply for a group membership through here. This thread isn't for clan apps, just for those looking to learn more about Ww!
Quote from: tinyfeather
alt are you the pepe of fortune

{{ deviantart + card counter + tarot/oracle shoppfq profile  }}

Offline Jori

• unofficial idol queen
  • Kit
  • 31 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Jori
  • i don't follow no square man's rule
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: she/her
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2015, 07:26:48 PM »

Riverclan's closed to apps atm! You can apply for a group membership through here. This thread isn't for clan apps, just for those looking to learn more about Ww!

ah, I gotcha! I'm interested in learning about warriors wish, I just wasn't sure about the clan thing.

I've edited with the new group, is that okay? c: Sorry, hehe, I'm too new to even post in this thread right d:
roleplay schedule | favorite idols

warriors re-read: fire and ice

interested in roleplaying warriors?
try picking your cat from my stock image site!

Offline Lightning

• I want to Believe
  • StarClanner
  • 17189 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Lightning
  • La question c'est voulez-vous?
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: They/He/She
  • Mood: Tired
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2015, 07:29:37 PM »

ah, I gotcha! I'm interested in learning about warriors wish, I just wasn't sure about the clan thing.

I've edited with the new group, is that okay? c: Sorry, hehe, I'm too new to even post in this thread right d:

omg you're from PA .o.

Also, that's exactly what this thread is for!! You're never too new to post in this thread, or anywhere on here!

The game is on again- a lover or a friend?
A big thing or a small, the winner takes it all.

Offline Tom

« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2015, 10:59:20 PM »
@Jori, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed in the BEST CLAN EVER. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Jori, surprisingly. Your mentor will be Tinyfeather. I hope Tinyfeather will pass down all they know on to you.

@tinyfeather, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training from being a long standing member of the community, and you have shown yourself to be an absolute legend, and the leader of the BEST CLAN EVER. You will be the mentor of Jori, and I expect you to pass on all you know to Jori.

Jori, perhaps you can touch noses with your mentor by sending Tinyfeather a private message?

Offline tinyfeather

« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2015, 11:03:28 PM »
h e l l  y e a

Offline Tom

« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2015, 11:08:58 PM »
Welcome to mentordom, Tinystar :)) I'll update the allegiances when I'm home.

Offline Lightning

• I want to Believe
  • StarClanner
  • 17189 prey points
  • View Inventory
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2015, 11:39:18 PM »
Since you need to update the main page anyways, might you change my description to "cat" instead of "she-cat"??? Pretty sure while my OC is female, since it's listed with my username, I'd rather have the netrual term.

Offline Tom

« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2015, 03:04:22 AM »
Sure, no worries! Just so you know I literally just copy/paste the descriptions from your posts.  :) I'll fix that up right now.

Offline Lightning

• I want to Believe
  • StarClanner
  • 17189 prey points
  • View Inventory
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2015, 06:21:39 AM »
Sure, no worries! Just so you know I literally just copy/paste the descriptions from your posts.  :) I'll fix that up right now.
Oh, no, I totally understand that. I was just asking you to change it, that's all =P

Offline xReddifx

« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2015, 09:21:35 PM »
WW Username: xReddifx (but call me Red, like seriously, that is way way easier)
Appearance (cat): bright red and orange with a myriad of accessories and shiz, look here for reference: https://toyhou.se/36569.redwhisker/gallery (that's an archive of every piece of art- that I could find at least- of my fursona Redwhisker, be it drawn by me or by someone else as part of an art trade, commission, request, etc)
Requested Role: SkyClan apprentice!!~
Tell us about you: I'm starting my very first semester at a local community college and I'm taking Adobe Photoshop and English Composition 1!! Also, I am obsessed with warrior cats, cats in general, my cat characters who are pretty much my literal children: https://toyhou.se/xReddifx/characters/folder:7829/order:name/1 <- these are my main babs who are basically different facets of my personality. They are very near and dear to my heart ^w^ I also obsess over Pokemon and Skyrim :D If you're into either of those, pLEASE PM ME I WANT TO TALK TO SOMEONE(S) ABOUT THEM PLZ PLZ PLZ PZL PZLAXDPKOFD

yeah sorry, im not usually this neurotic oops

Offline Sorrel

« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2015, 12:20:29 PM »
WW Username: Sorrel
Appearance (cat): calico she-cat with amber eyes
Requested Role: SkyClan mentor
Tell us about you: I'm a 20 year old college student majoring in God knows what. In my free time I do band and work at P*tCo, Where the Pets Go.

Offline Tom

« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2015, 04:46:56 PM »
@xReddifx, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed in the BEST CLAN EVER. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Red. Your mentor will be Sorrel. I hope Sorrel will pass down all they know on to you.

@Sorrel, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training from being a long standing member of the community, and you have shown yourself to be totally amazing. Also you are also somehow the interim deputy and interim medicine cat for SkyClan, which is like, impressive in every way. You will be the mentor of Red, and I expect you to pass on all you know to Red.

Red, perhaps you can touch noses with your mentor by sending Sorrel a private message?