October 18, 2018, 11:52:50 AM

Author Topic: new warriors series?  (Read 457 times)

Offline ( grayfur )

new warriors series?
« on: August 10, 2015, 07:53:39 PM »
sorry if this thread is already up but

CAN ANYONE TELL ME ANYTHING ABOUT THE NEW SERIES THEY ARE RELEASING AFTER DOTC?????

Offline Lightning

• Nothing's fair in Love and War.
  • StarClanner
  • 17203 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Lightning
  • La question c'est voulez-vous?
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: They/He/She
  • Mood: Alone
Re: new warriors series?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 08:09:44 PM »
There's not much that we do know, honestly. I mean, we have an allegiance list that shows a ton of new characters, which the entire list can be viewed on the wiki... Initially, a lot of us thought that the new arc would be about Sparkpaw, daughter of Bramblestar and Squirrelflight (they had kits!! Two of them are Sparkpaw and Alderpaw, and idk the names of the other ones... I think they died??), but the summary for The Apprentice's Quest appears to say otherwise:

The warrior Clans have lived in peace for many moons in their territories around the lake. But now they must decipher a mysterious prophecy- and one young warrior apprentice holds the key.
When Alderpaw begins receiving strange dreams from StarClan, it's clear that his true calling is to become ThunderClan's next medicine cat. But before he can settle into his new role, he must depart on a quest that will determine the fate of all the warrior Clans.

There isn't much about the arc itself, but I heard it takes place eight months (or moons) after Bramblestar's Storm.

The game is on again- a lover or a friend?
A big thing or a small, the winner takes it all.