October 19, 2018, 09:21:21 PM

Author Topic: Welcome to the Salty Spittoon, how tough are ya?  (Read 272 times)

Offline Neon Skylite

Welcome to the Salty Spittoon, how tough are ya?
« on: August 02, 2016, 12:48:26 AM »
Simply, try and seen tough enough to get into the Spittoon. Say a tough thing and the other user shall dictate if that would warrant an entrance.
Example
UserABC: I ate a bowl of nails...without any milk.
OtherUserABC: Come right in.
I took on a gym in Pokmon Go with a Pokmon 100 CP less than the first Pokmon in the gym.
UserABC: Hm. I dunno, find a way to get in while staying out simultaneously!*
I once went parasailing and didn't scream.**
OtherUserABC: Pfft! I enjoy riding the winds of the sky, not try and restrain screams like a nooblet! Get out!***
*a user once said this on another forum, I loved it so I had to put it in.
**parasailing is where you use a parachute-like thing to fly above what is usually a water resort. I've once been on one and will never go on another for the rest of my whole damn life.
***whoever gets this reference will have a free access to the spittoon.
I'll start.
I refuse to give a reason to get into the Spittoon all while trying to get in!

Offline xRogue

• Kit
  • 128 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To xRogue
  • Warrior's Wish Favorite Mayonnaise
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: Fee/fi/fo/fum
  • Mood: Fruity
Re: Welcome to the Salty Spittoon, how tough are ya?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2016, 12:43:29 PM »
How tough I am? Ahh, I'll tell ya matey, I once had a whale bangin thar side of me boat. I took a harpoon and careened onto him. Gave the old pegger a good fight, but it was yarr matey's golden moment!

Offline Neon Skylite

Re: Welcome to the Salty Spittoon, how tough are ya?
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2016, 04:38:11 PM »
How tough I am? Ahh, I'll tell ya matey, I once had a whale bangin thar side of me boat. I took a harpoon and careened onto him. Gave the old pegger a good fight, but it was yarr matey's golden moment!

Alright. Come in!
and by the way you don't have to do spongebob-themed things. You can do real-life things.
I wrote a seven page story when I was ten about a convict's day at a labour farm and I never questioned why I was doing what I was doing.