November 14, 2018, 05:28:05 AM

Author Topic: Hi~!  (Read 390 times)

Offline Jilda

Hi~!
« on: June 28, 2015, 07:40:10 PM »
I already started making posts around here and completely missed this.

Hi ^^' I was a member on v4 and joined back in 2010 under the username Dawnwhisper but was never really too active so I'm pretty sure no one really knows me, but recently I've had a growing interest in warriors again and checked the old forum and saw everything was moving over here and thought what the heck, I want to join.

I haven't read the books in a while and there's probably quite a bit I need to catch up on buuut anywho this forum seems to be flourishing with loads of interesting discussion I'm pretty excited to take a part in actually.  :D

thank you ss !! <3

Offline rowan

• Oel-cir'va of the Folk
  • ThunderClan
  • 6304 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To rowan
  • eater of leafs
  • awards This mini-feather is presented to those who have or have had a character with a high rank! This mini-feather is for your allegiance to ThunderClan!
  • Referrals: 61
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart!
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: They/Them
  • Mood: Fruity
Re: Hi~!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2015, 07:42:00 PM »
Welcome back to WW! *o* Hope you enjoy hanging on v5!
Quote from: tinyfeather
alt are you the pepe of fortune

{{ deviantart + card counter + tarot/oracle shoppfq profile  }}

Offline Jilda

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2015, 07:47:35 PM »
Thank you! I hope so too, the new forum is so nice.

thank you ss !! <3

Offline fireheart

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2015, 07:48:33 PM »
Welcome back!! I think a few of us are a bit behind on the latest warriors books, myself included, but there's still tons to chat about for sure! Glad you're already settling in and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Offline Jilda

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2015, 08:04:50 PM »
Thank you cc: There definitely is, though I'm afraid I'm clueless when it comes to DotC. Haven't read that series at all.

thank you ss !! <3

Offline Lightning

• Nothing's fair in Love and War.
  • StarClanner
  • 17203 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Lightning
  • La question c'est voulez-vous?
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: They/He/She
  • Mood: Alone
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2015, 08:08:13 PM »
Thank you cc: There definitely is, though I'm afraid I'm clueless when it comes to DotC. Haven't read that series at all.
I highly recommend it! Personally, it's my second favorite arc, next to Power of Three, and it's got a ton of new characters (and some old ones) and while it starts a bit slower, it picks up in the second book.

The game is on again- a lover or a friend?
A big thing or a small, the winner takes it all.

Offline Jilda

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2015, 08:15:24 PM »
I highly recommend it! Personally, it's my second favorite arc, next to Power of Three, and it's got a ton of new characters (and some old ones) and while it starts a bit slower, it picks up in the second book.
I'll pick it up, then. It'd be refreshing to read about all new characters vs the old ones. ^^
I stopped really reading and following the series around Fading Echoes/Night Whispers I think and sorta just loosely followed by reading summaries and stuff.

thank you ss !! <3