September 26, 2018, 02:31:25 AM

Author Topic: Warriors Adventure Game: Saving the Kits  (Read 605 times)

Offline Neon Skylite

Warriors Adventure Game: Saving the Kits
« on: September 09, 2016, 04:46:09 AM »
Welcome, warriors to the WAG!
I'm just trying this out right now. I found this exists and it's pretty cool. I haven't read Omen yet, so there may be a long amount of time before I host another one, but right now we shall do the first one: Saving the Kits, an example adventure. The rules are here.
Of course, I'll be your narrator, and will guide you through, although since I can do more in here than physically I have my own kitty.
Quick Rules:
  • Don't make dumb decisions. Sure, it'd be fun to fly over there, but don't stretch it too much.
  • Be active. I can't survey everyone if they take a year and a day to respond.
  • Don't be afraid to gently RP! However, if you think it's a bit long, put a TL;DR above it and explain what you did.
  • To show you read the rules, tell me what was Firestar's warrior name.
  • If you want to save your character, inform me of what was Tigerclaw's original name that was changed last minute. (if you don't know, the name is in Tigerstar's Warriors Wiki article.) If you change your mind, tell me and I will cancel it.
  • Profiley stuff when the adventure starts should be PM'd to me, not said in the thread.
  • Be sure to read the PDF a few times. It's a bit long, but if you got it right it's easier for me.
  • Light debates on what to do are fine but don't let your want to visit the tracks overtake the fun or escalate into flame wars.
  • Have a unique character! If all our cats are the same, it's too boring. Obviously, this is more of a suggestion than a rule, but try to make your kitty different.

CHARACTER SIGN-UPS[/u]
Code: [Select]
[b]GENERAL THINGS[/b]
[b]USERNAME:[/b]
[b]CAT'S NAME:[/b] (Use traditional names please. For those uneducated folks, it means an ordinary Clan name.)
[b]GENDER:[/b] (PLEASE don't be a tumblrite and put toaster as a gender!)
[b]CLAN:[/b] (They must be a Clan cat. Because SkyClan wasn't included, I won't put in SkyClan. Sorry, SkyClan.)
[b]CAT'S COLOUR:[/b]
[b]AGE:[/b] (6-15 moons please. Check the PDF for the stuff you get as you get older.)
[b]RANK:[/b] (Warrior or apprentice.)
[b]PERSONALITY:[/b] (Three sentences minimum. In Chapter Two of the guide, there are a few good questions you can ask yourself to get a grip on who your charrie is.)
[b]PASSWORD:[/b]
[b]SAVE MY CHARACTER:[/b] (if this is correctly filled out, if I publish the second adventure, your character will be saved with minor adjustments made.)
[b]TECHNICAL STUFF[/b]
[b]STRENGTH:[/b] (An apprentice will have to spend at least one point in here. When they are 12 moons, they can add a point to this.)
[b]INTELLIGENCE:[/b] (An apprentice will have to spend at least one point in here. When they are 12 moons, they can add a point to this. When they hit 14, they can add a point to this or Spirit.)
[b]SPIRIT:[/b] (An apprentice will have to spend at least one point in here. When they are 12 moons, they can add a point to this. When they hit 14, they can add a point to this or Intelligence.)
[b]SKILLS:[/b] (Apprentices have 3 skills that have 1 level in that skill. Your Clan bonus (Thunder has 1 level in Ponder, Shadow 1 in Sneak, Wind Listen +1, River gets a level in Swim) is free and does not count. However, if you pick to have a second level, that second level counts. If you're at the max age, 15 moons, you will have 5 skills.)
[b]KNACKS:[/b] (New warriors have 3 knacks. By the time you hit the maximum age, you have 4 knacks. For your first three knacks, you cannot try to upgrade a single knack, they must be three stand alone ones. If you save your character, you will earn a knack in the second adventure.)

And here is my example cat and my cutie kitty, Dapplewhisker! Please fill your profiles similar to mine.

(click to show/hide)

PLAYER PROFILES

(click to show/hide)

Offline Darkforestwarrior

Re: Warriors Adventure Game: Saving the Kits
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2016, 10:08:44 AM »
Ohh I've always seen these things but never had a chance to try one. I'll edit this post with a form later when I've had the time to read over the PDF and such :D

Grab Bag gift from Splashy!
~Happy Halloween~

Offline rowan

• Oel-cir'va of the Folk
  • ThunderClan
  • 6304 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To rowan
  • eater of leafs
  • awards This mini-feather is presented to those who have or have had a character with a high rank! This mini-feather is for your allegiance to ThunderClan!
  • Referrals: 61
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart!
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: They/Them
  • Mood: Fruity
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2016, 03:00:50 PM »
Oh, I've always wanted to do this with someone! Oh my gosh. Thanks for hosting this! So we're allowed to start with a warrior, then?
Quote from: tinyfeather
alt are you the pepe of fortune

{{ deviantart + card counter + tarot/oracle shoppfq profile  }}

Offline Neon Skylite

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2016, 03:29:47 PM »
Oh, I've always wanted to do this with someone! Oh my gosh. Thanks for hosting this! So we're allowed to start with a warrior, then?
Yeah, warrior or apprentice. However since the story says you're young (such as in the island, or when you fail) I'll limit the age to 15 moons old.

Offline rowan

• Oel-cir'va of the Folk
  • ThunderClan
  • 6304 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To rowan
  • eater of leafs
  • awards This mini-feather is presented to those who have or have had a character with a high rank! This mini-feather is for your allegiance to ThunderClan!
  • Referrals: 61
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart!
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: They/Them
  • Mood: Fruity
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2016, 04:39:22 PM »
Yeah, warrior or apprentice. However since the story says you're young (such as in the island, or when you fail) I'll limit the age to 15 moons old.

Fair enough, I'll send my form asap!
Quote from: tinyfeather
alt are you the pepe of fortune

{{ deviantart + card counter + tarot/oracle shoppfq profile  }}