July 20, 2019, 09:28:27 PM

Author Topic: Things you'd like to read about  (Read 937 times)

Offline Dustfeather

• (not a feather duster)
  • ShadowClan
  • 44736 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Dustfeather
  • ♫ I fought urlawn and urlawn won~ ♫
  • awards This mini-feather is for your allegiance to ShadowClan!
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
    • Vague as the Shadow
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: She/her
  • Mood: Sleepy
Things you'd like to read about
« on: June 29, 2015, 11:33:47 AM »
Are there any loose threads in the Warrior Cats series that you'd like to see tied up, or characters you'd like to get to know better?

Personally I'd really like to read about Tigerstar's leader ceremony, and find out which cats chose to give him his nine lives. Obviously none of the Dark Forest cats could be there, and it's debatable as to whether Thistleclaw would be, given the Erins' inconsistency in specifying where he went when he died.

Also, is it ever explained how Onewhisker lost the rest of his whiskers? That's something I've always wanted to know xD

Thank you, Wolfie!

Offline Leonard

Re: Things you'd like to read about
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 12:11:20 PM »
Personally I'd really like to read about Tigerstar's leader ceremony, and find out which cats chose to give him his nine lives. Obviously none of the Dark Forest cats could be there, and it's debatable as to whether Thistleclaw would be, given the Erins' inconsistency in specifying where he went when he died.

Tigerstar's nine lives ceremony has already been shown in The Ultimate Guide, so you may want to check that out if you are interested in it.

Offline Dustfeather

• (not a feather duster)
  • ShadowClan
  • 44736 prey points
  • View Inventory
    • View Profile
    • Vague as the Shadow
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2015, 12:21:34 PM »
Ahh, thank you, I'll have to give that a read ^_^

Thank you, Wolfie!

Offline Squirrelypaws

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2015, 01:28:12 PM »
I thought Onewhisker's name came from the fact that he had one whisker that was a different color from the rest, not that he only had one?

I'd love to read more about Briarlight, personally. And Cinderpelt. Granted, we do know them both pretty well from other characters' viewpoints, but I'd love to find out more from their viewpoints. It'd be cool to see their thoughts on coping with their injuries.

Offline Dustfeather

• (not a feather duster)
  • ShadowClan
  • 44736 prey points
  • View Inventory
    • View Profile
    • Vague as the Shadow
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2015, 02:44:42 PM »
Oh right, that makes more sense xD I'd always thought he must have trouble with eyesight if he only had one whisker, as cats can't see very well up close :P

Thank you, Wolfie!

Offline rowan

• Oel-cir'va of the Folk
  • ThunderClan
  • 6304 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To rowan
  • eater of leafs
  • awards This mini-feather is presented to those who have or have had a character with a high rank! This mini-feather is for your allegiance to ThunderClan!
  • Referrals: 61
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart!
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: They/Them
  • Mood: Fruity
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2015, 02:46:07 PM »
I'd like to read more about the Tribe, tbh! But I'm also afraid of how much more bland/vague they'll make the Tribe culture than it already seems to be.
Quote from: tinyfeather
alt are you the pepe of fortune

{{ deviantart + card counter + tarot/oracle shoppfq profile  }}

Offline Jilda

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2015, 05:34:37 PM »
I thought Onewhisker's name came from the fact that he had one whisker that was a different color from the rest, not that he only had one?

I'd love to read more about Briarlight, personally. And Cinderpelt. Granted, we do know them both pretty well from other characters' viewpoints, but I'd love to find out more from their viewpoints. It'd be cool to see their thoughts on coping with their injuries.
I'd really love reading from their viewpoints too, personally. They'd probably actually make some really nice short stories. not to mention they're two of my favorite characters which I have quite a few of.

thank you ss !! <3

Offline Ivypool

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2015, 05:48:17 PM »
Going back to an old tumblr post I made, I'd really love to see how the Cats of the Park were like. They were only in one book of DotC, and only for a few pages at that. I'd love to see more information about them; more of their customs, culture, traditions, etc. It's a shame they broke up; I guess the Erins were too lazy to incorporate diversity in the groups, eh?

Offline SQ

• boop boop toot toot
  • Leader
  • 1747 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To SQ
  • small cat irl
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: she/they
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2015, 08:13:34 PM »
Are there any loose threads in the Warrior Cats series that you'd like to see tied up, or characters you'd like to get to know better?

Also, is it ever explained how Onewhisker lost the rest of his whiskers? That's something I've always wanted to know xD

Tigerstar's naming ceremony, as well as Brokentail's, are the two that I would like to see the most.

thank you, secret santa!! :D

Offline Lightning

• Maybe I'm a fool, but it's always been you.
  • StarClanner
  • 17221 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Lightning
  • La question c'est voulez-vous?
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: They/He/She
  • Mood: Alone
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2015, 08:26:41 PM »
I'd like to read more about the Tribe, tbh! But I'm also afraid of how much more bland/vague they'll make the Tribe culture than it already seems to be.
I would love more books about the Tribe! I mean, Dawn of the Clans is good, but it wasn't the modern Tribe cats, and I'm really wanting to know more about the Stoneteller rank...there's so much left unanswered. I suppose fan ideas suffice, but what do the Erins think about the rank and what are their ideas?

The little things you do that make me go crazy...
I'm not crazy. You're perfectly perfect to me.

Offline rowan

• Oel-cir'va of the Folk
  • ThunderClan
  • 6304 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To rowan
  • eater of leafs
  • awards This mini-feather is presented to those who have or have had a character with a high rank! This mini-feather is for your allegiance to ThunderClan!
  • Referrals: 61
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart!
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: They/Them
  • Mood: Fruity
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2015, 08:29:15 PM »
I would love more books about the Tribe! I mean, Dawn of the Clans is good, but it wasn't the modern Tribe cats, and I'm really wanting to know more about the Stoneteller rank...there's so much left unanswered. I suppose fan ideas suffice, but what do the Erins think about the rank and what are their ideas?

I feel like the answer will be 'not very much', haha. There mighta been a little bit of thought put into the concept of the Tribe(s), but as it stands, there's not enough development and I'm afraid to see where it might end up going. I'm hoping it'll be constructive and it'll help the Tribe stand out from the Clan (they're really similar, aside from the naming style and leadership?).
Quote from: tinyfeather
alt are you the pepe of fortune

{{ deviantart + card counter + tarot/oracle shoppfq profile  }}

Offline Jilda

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2015, 12:04:47 AM »
I just thought of something else I'd like to read about, though it's a bit of a spoiler for the sixth series so proceed with caution:

(click to show/hide)

thank you ss !! <3