December 11, 2018, 03:15:54 PM

Author Topic: Sageheart Draws Cats! | OPEN  (Read 1108 times)

Offline sageheart

• buddy i aam afraid
  • Apprentice
  • 1006 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To sageheart
  • absolutely not egg salad
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • my tumblr
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: they/them is best
Sageheart Draws Cats! | OPEN
« on: June 29, 2015, 06:57:17 PM »
Sageheart Draws Cats, the Shop

Heyo and welcome to my first-ever attempt at a shop! This is gonna be fairly loose, I think, but I'll do my best.

So my name is Sageheart, I've been around off and on for a while, but like I said, this is new. I'm here to draw Warriors OCs, or official Warriors characters. I'm willing to do just about any cat, though, as long as you have a solid description and/or visual aide.

Rules
  • Please pay upfront, as I can get these images done fairly quickly. I will start after receiving payment.
  • Please give credit if you use this anywhere. You can link to my tumblr.
  • I'm happy to make modifications on images.
  • Prices are non-negotiable.
  • Do not send requests when the shop is listed as closed. My max is 3 at a time.
  • I reserve the right to deny requests, though this is incredibly unlikely.

Options

Traditional Character Sketch - Pencil - 80 PP - ex. 1, ex. 2, ex. 3

Digital Character Design - Adobe Flash CS6 - 120 PP - ex. 1, ex. 2, ex. 3

Form

Please fill out everything (unless, of course, you don't have an "other"). Personality is very important in how I draw characters!

Code: [Select]
[u]Username:[/u]
[u]Type of Order:[/u]
[u]Character Name:[/u]
[u]Character Appearance/Ref:[/u]
[u]Character Personality:[/u]
[u]Other:[/u]

Wait List

• n/a
  • n/a
  • n/a

Completed

Thank you very much for your business!

Offline rowan

• Oel-cir'va of the Folk
  • ThunderClan
  • 6304 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To rowan
  • eater of leafs
  • awards This mini-feather is presented to those who have or have had a character with a high rank! This mini-feather is for your allegiance to ThunderClan!
  • Referrals: 61
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart!
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: They/Them
  • Mood: Fruity
Re: Sageheart Draws Cats! | OPEN
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 07:05:23 PM »
Hello! I'm really excited to order from ya O:

Username: altias
Type of Order: Traditional Character Sketch
Character Name: Ivynose
Character Appearance/Ref: (click here!) (has white paws on her backfeets too)
Character Personality: A skilled tracker, she's likely to get hyperfocused on one thing at a time. She's dedicated to her Clan, often overworking herself. Her personality is very 'active', and she has no trouble confronting others most of the time. She's usually very confident in herself!
Other: Nothin' to note here, thanks a bunch!
Quote from: tinyfeather
alt are you the pepe of fortune

{{ deviantart + card counter + tarot/oracle shoppfq profile  }}

Offline sageheart

• buddy i aam afraid
  • Apprentice
  • 1006 prey points
  • View Inventory
    • View Profile
    • my tumblr
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2015, 07:17:08 PM »
Hello! I'm really excited to order from ya O:

Username: altias
Type of Order: Traditional Character Sketch
Character Name: Ivynose
Character Appearance/Ref: (click here!) (has white paws on her backfeets too)
Character Personality: A skilled tracker, she's likely to get hyperfocused on one thing at a time. She's dedicated to her Clan, often overworking herself. Her personality is very 'active', and she has no trouble confronting others most of the time. She's usually very confident in herself!
Other: Nothin' to note here, thanks a bunch!

Accepted! Send the points and I'll get to work.

Offline Darkstar

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2015, 07:50:39 PM »
Username: Darkstar
Type of Order: Digital Character Design
Character Name: Scatterdust
Character Appearance/Ref: Scatterdust is a very thinly-built cat, without much muscle save for in his long legs and in his shoulders. He is also very long, and his length is only added to by the length of his long, flowing tail. His fur is short in most places, except for his underbelly and his tail. His ears are large, and his eyes are almond-shaped. He has long claws, reinforced with prey bones.
He is chocolate brown with freckles of pale tan laced in his fur. His underbelly, paws, and tail tip are all cream colored. His eyes are very vividly blue. He has vague tabby stripes on his cheeks, and on the upper parts of each of his legs. These tabby stripes are darker brown than his regular fur color. A few of them can also been found along his spine.
Character Personality: Scatterdust is somewhat of a bloodthirsty cat. Given any chance, he would like to instigate a battle with another Clan. He is wildly unpredictable, and likes to exploit the known weaknesses of other cats. He is also very charming, charismatic, and incredibly manipulative. He likes to play 'puppet master' and be pulling all the strings, even from his deputy position.
He is rather like a 'cult leader', and can influence others to do what I wants them to do. Mind games are his favorite things. However, though he is brilliant mentally, he is a poor fighter. He is physically weak, and his ability to win physical battles is incredibly limited. He would rather watch fights from the sidelines than participate. He was chosen to be deputy solely on his wits, not his battle skills. He loves to watch fights occur, but his participation is usually limited to arranging and coming up with strategy for battles.
Other: I hope this wasn't too long of a description! I'll send payment right away.

thanks to altias for the pixel

Offline sageheart

• buddy i aam afraid
  • Apprentice
  • 1006 prey points
  • View Inventory
    • View Profile
    • my tumblr
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2015, 07:59:42 PM »
Quote from: Darkstar
Username: Darkstar
Character Name: Scatterdust
Character Appearance/Ref: Scatterdust is a very thinly-built cat, without much muscle save for in his long legs and in his shoulders. He is also very long, and his length is only added to by the length of his long, flowing tail. His fur is short in most places, except for his underbelly and his tail. His ears are large, and his eyes are almond-shaped. He has long claws, reinforced with prey bones.
He is chocolate brown with freckles of pale tan laced in his fur. His underbelly, paws, and tail tip are all cream colored. His eyes are very vividly blue. He has vague tabby stripes on his cheeks, and on the upper parts of each of his legs. These tabby stripes are darker brown than his regular fur color. A few of them can also been found along his spine.
Character Personality: Scatterdust is somewhat of a bloodthirsty cat. Given any chance, he would like to instigate a battle with another Clan. He is wildly unpredictable, and likes to exploit the known weaknesses of other cats. He is also very charming, charismatic, and incredibly manipulative. He likes to play 'puppet master' and be pulling all the strings, even from his deputy position.
He is rather like a 'cult leader', and can influence others to do what I wants them to do. Mind games are his favorite things. However, though he is brilliant mentally, he is a poor fighter. He is physically weak, and his ability to win physical battles is incredibly limited. He would rather watch fights from the sidelines than participate. He was chosen to be deputy solely on his wits, not his battle skills. He loves to watch fights occur, but his participation is usually limited to arranging and coming up with strategy for battles.
Other: I hope this wasn't too long of a description! I'll send payment right away.
Oooh, very cool! I'll get right to work. I'm just wrapping up with altias's.

Offline Hawk

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2015, 05:08:59 AM »
Username: Hawk
Character Name: Hawkshadow
Character Appearance/Ref: click
Character Personality: Sarcastic jerk, but extremely loyal and protective of her friends/family. Really insecure but tries to hide it by joking.
Other: sending pp <3

Offline sageheart

• buddy i aam afraid
  • Apprentice
  • 1006 prey points
  • View Inventory
    • View Profile
    • my tumblr
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2015, 06:11:37 AM »
Quote from: Hawk
Username: Hawk
Character Name: Hawkshadow
Character Appearance/Ref: click
Character Personality: Sarcastic jerk, but extremely loyal and protective of her friends/family. Really insecure but tries to hide it by joking.
Other: sending pp <3
CUTE CAT. I'll get to work on her right away! Thank you!