September 25, 2018, 10:21:49 PM

Author Topic: spells's theme machine take 2  (Read 2142 times)

Offline Spellmaster

Re: spells's theme machine take 2
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2016, 10:32:48 PM »
on the one hand I don't think they look quite right for tiger stripes, but on the other I do think they look pretty nice on their own... especially the face, I'm happy with that face

see I was going to post that reply with my next update but I HECKED UP... I did newleaf instead of greenleaf. don't wanna post them out of order so I guess that update is going to be a while. stay tuned

Offline Spellmaster

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2016, 05:58:21 PM »
17. Greenleaf

I can never draw the moor the way I actually see it... I already redid this several times but I'm keeping this one because I'm tired of restarting :P I didn't intend to make these much more than colored sketches (brush experiments, more like) anyway but it's so hard to stop when they don't feel done

Offline Darkforestwarrior

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2016, 02:19:57 PM »
that's my family, right there *single tear of pride*

Grab Bag gift from Splashy!
~Happy Halloween~

Offline Spellmaster

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2016, 11:45:42 PM »
#ClanGoals

18. Leaf-Fall

aesthetic > looking like actual landscapes

Offline Spellmaster

« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2016, 06:36:34 PM »
19. Leafbare

20. Newleaf

I wish I had made the tree trunks smaller but I can't be bothered to fix them now
the newleaf one was the first one I did, and probably the best tbh, you can kind of see the effort deteriorate over time... but they were meant to be simple anyway. the brushes were fun

Offline Spellmaster

« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2018, 04:40:40 PM »
SURPRISE
I'm not dead, just can't figure out what to do with these next prompts, and been doing them out of order (I know we're not supposed to but I'll post 21 next)

time to dive head-first into some oc nonsense

22. Sunup

mah girl Nightfrost sending out thunderclan's morning patrols