December 11, 2018, 02:31:55 PM

Author Topic: Open iNTO WINDCLAN (ECLIPSEPAW,OPEN)  (Read 70 times)

Offline PitchBlackFox

iNTO WINDCLAN (ECLIPSEPAW,OPEN)
« on: September 15, 2017, 11:06:53 PM »
Eclipsepaw felt himself ushered as he was carried into windclan. The air was cold and wet as rain came down on them in the dark of night. Why were they going here in the first place? Was Riverclan not good enough? He could handle the bullies there just fine. It wasn't like Eclipsepaw couldn't learn to fight in Riverclan! He felt himself get placed down in an empty nest,likely in the apprentice's den. Then his mom left without a word.

Offline Darkforestwarrior

Re: iNTO WINDCLAN (ECLIPSEPAW,OPEN)
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2017, 08:46:35 PM »
It was dark and chilly, and little droplets of rain kept seeping into the cozy and warm nest where the apprentices slept. Mottlepaw stirred as one landed squarely on her nose, then curled tightly into a ball. She was having some wonderful dreams and at that moment she wanted only to slip back into that cozy dream world. Some commotion rustled around her, and she drowsily wondered if she had overslept.

Probably my mentor Flickerlight is coming to fetch me for my daily training.

Mottlepaw felt a slight twinge of guilt at the slight nervousness she felt at having to do more sparring. It wasn't exactly warrior like to not be super excited by the fighting aspect of being a warrior, and she didn't want anyone to judge her for it. Whoever had come into the apprentice's den didn't awaken her, and she felt a moment of relief, before jarringly realizing that something was wrong.

What strange scent am I smelling?

Mottlepaw jerked awake and whipped around to get a better look at the apprentice's den. She was shocked to come face-to-face with a strange young tom with odd speckled fur. It was no wonder she didn't recognize the strange scent. This was not even a cat from WindClan as far as she could tell. Her eyes stretched wide and her tail fluffed.

"Who are you?" she demanded of the newcomer.

Grab Bag gift from Splashy!
~Happy Halloween~

Offline PitchBlackFox

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2017, 09:30:39 PM »
Eclipsepaw's eyes flashed open at the sound of the voice. He surveyed the she-cats appearance. A medium length furred cat with gray fur and green eyes. He blinked slowly and replied quietly,"I'm Eclipsepaw. I was from Riverclan...my mom left me here." The white speckled kitten tried to make himself small,maybe take up less space hopefully.

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2017, 08:35:45 PM »
"RiverClan?" Mottlepaw asked, giving a blink. She immediately felt a little bit bad for her slightly prickly reaction as she noticed the young apprentice seeming to flatten himself into the moss. He barely even looked old enough to be an apprentice.

The she-cat let her fur fall flat. The strange new tom may have been from a different clan, but that didn't warrant a rude reaction. In a calmer, gentler voice, Mottlepaw asked, "Why did your mom bring you here?"

~Happy Halloween~

Offline PitchBlackFox

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2017, 03:10:20 AM »
Eclipsepaw's eyes turned dark,his voice now low and hostile,"I was considered ugly,and a bad omen in Riverclan with my vitiligo and half-clan status,and with my mother being so vain,she figured her reputation would be fixed if she left me in a different clan and acted as if I had died." The white speckled tom snarled.

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2017, 03:37:03 AM »
Mottlepaw felt her fur beginning to prickle back up at the tom's sudden hostility. She did suppose the hostility was warranted- while she would admit his markings were quite unusual looking, it seemed like a pretty extreme reaction for his mom to ditch him in a strange clan for it.

Is all of RiverClan this cruel? She wondered to herself.

A moment of awkward silence passed before Mottlepaw caught herself staring blankly, not quite sure how to react to the outburst. She blinked slowly and said the first thing she could think of which was simply, "Sorry.."

~Happy Halloween~

Offline PitchBlackFox

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2017, 04:08:54 AM »
Eclipsepaw shrugged. "S'whatever,not like I'll ever see her again so it doesn't even matter." Eclipsepaw turned and walked out to the entrance of the apprentice den,barely turning his head to Mottlepaw to say,"I'm going for a walk." Then the young tom left. He walked across the territory cautiously,exploring the camp before he froze,seeing a much larger tom (The Deputy) in the distance,and crouched down,attempting to hide himself in the tall grass.

Offline PitchBlackFox

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2017, 03:54:21 AM »
Bump!

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2017, 05:39:10 AM »
(I've been a little busy the past few days, sorry if my replies ever end up being a bit slow ^^;; )

Mottlepaw stared after the speckled tom, who had rushed out of the den before she could say anything more. She pondered a moment, realizing that they hadn't even exchanged names. Nervously she peered out of the den, hoping that no trouble was being stirred up over the newcomer.

((Our deputy is played by Darkstar, who hasn't been on in a while. If I can get their attention they might come on and post but I don't know))

~Happy Halloween~

Offline PitchBlackFox

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2017, 07:27:31 AM »
(It's cool if your replies are slow. I wouldn't mind if you got their attention.)
Eclipsepaw crouched down. "Stay low." He whispered to Mottlepaw towards the den. They could get in some hot water if they were spotted. But if he could somehow sneak past him he might just be in the clear. He took a couple of careful steps closer,hiding in the long blades of grass.

Offline PitchBlackFox

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2017, 08:03:49 PM »
Bump!

Offline PitchBlackFox

« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2017, 06:25:13 AM »
Bumping again i guess.