March 19, 2019, 04:17:45 PM

Author Topic: The Seventh arc  (Read 1135 times)

Flamewhisker

The Seventh arc
« on: May 13, 2018, 08:35:27 PM »
The seventh arc in the whole warriors series is called...

The Broken Code

Sources: Warriors Wiki

Offline Wolfie

Re: The Seventh arc
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2019, 07:38:58 PM »
I am  quite pleasantly surprised that they are coming out with another ark. I didn't finish the last one of the last series yet, so I don't know how well they tied up the latest developments, but considering that I heard that warriors was initially was supposed to be only three books, and there was a statement several times that there was going to be the last book, so it's always interesting to hear that there is another series.

It makes me wonder when at one point it will actually end? I guess the obvious answer is when it stops making money for the publisher, but whether this one will be the last or not.

Thank you SS!
Felt my signature is too large and too lazy to resize at the moment
(click to show/hide)
Thank you for the grab-bag gift Dustfeather!
(click to show/hide)

Offline Lightning

• Maybe I'm a fool, but it's always been you.
  • StarClanner
  • 17221 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Lightning
  • La question c'est voulez-vous?
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: They/He/She
  • Mood: Alone
Re: The Seventh arc
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2019, 06:16:32 AM »
I am  quite pleasantly surprised that they are coming out with another ark. I didn't finish the last one of the last series yet, so I don't know how well they tied up the latest developments, but considering that I heard that warriors was initially was supposed to be only three books, and there was a statement several times that there was going to be the last book, so it's always interesting to hear that there is another series.

It makes me wonder when at one point it will actually end? I guess the obvious answer is when it stops making money for the publisher, but whether this one will be the last or not.
Kate mentioned something about writing as long as fans are reading. I've even heard rumors of an arc after this new one. We've also got confirmations for a 2020 SE as well.

The little things you do that make me go crazy...
I'm not crazy. You're perfectly perfect to me.