July 15, 2019, 11:23:37 PM

Author Topic: The Wwian Dream Journal  (Read 14254 times)

Offline Wolfie

Re: The Wwian Dream Journal
« Reply #225 on: November 04, 2015, 08:12:06 PM »
i love cheetah!

i had this really weird dream that i was being hunted down by these two dudes who had gone totally vigilante.. and i like, teamed up with a small group of random people who catch my bus sometimes?? (not the crazy ones)

one of them is beautiful af am i creepy

Wait I am sort of confused. Who's beautiful? One of the random people to catch the bus or one of the two dudes?

Thank you SS!
Felt my signature is too large and too lazy to resize at the moment
(click to show/hide)
Thank you for the grab-bag gift Dustfeather!
(click to show/hide)

Offline Tom

« Reply #226 on: November 05, 2015, 01:04:05 AM »
i love cheetah!

i had this really weird dream that i was being hunted down by these two dudes who had gone totally vigilante.. and i like, teamed up with a small group of random people who catch my bus sometimes?? (not the crazy ones)

Wait I am sort of confused. Who's beautiful? One of the random people to catch the bus or one of the two dudes?

Kinda equally creepy, isn't it? :'s one of the random bus people

thanks vegas for the avatar, moss for the blinkie & darksight for the signature

Quote from: Darkstar
i actually happen to love a good fruitcake

Offline Wryfinch

• Elder
  • 751 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Wryfinch
  • I have papaya standards I swear.
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: xe/xir/xem/xemself
  • Mood: Chipper
« Reply #227 on: November 07, 2015, 10:28:33 PM »
...I don't remember anything except what sounded like muffled, maniacal giggling. In my head. And there was a handaxe.
I also had that same can't-move-at-all nightmare.

This happened after I started freaking out about college (for some reason) and fell asleep thinking about Ww, homework and The Purple Guy. Yup. It's weird.

The above CLKs and banners are made by Altias!

Offline rowan

• Oel-cir'va of the Folk
  • ThunderClan
  • 6304 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To rowan
  • eater of leafs
  • awards This mini-feather is presented to those who have or have had a character with a high rank! This mini-feather is for your allegiance to ThunderClan!
  • Referrals: 61
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart!
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: They/Them
  • Mood: Fruity
« Reply #228 on: November 12, 2015, 04:17:03 PM »
two dreams last nite

(click to show/hide)

and then this branched into dream 2

(click to show/hide)
Quote from: tinyfeather
alt are you the pepe of fortune

{{ deviantart + card counter + tarot/oracle shoppfq profile  }}

Offline Wolfie

« Reply #229 on: November 13, 2015, 06:45:24 PM »
i love cheetah!

Kinda equally creepy, isn't it? :'s one of the random bus people

Oh no, it actually isn't. Just with how some bus people are, it was equally likely

Thank you SS!
Felt my signature is too large and too lazy to resize at the moment
(click to show/hide)
Thank you for the grab-bag gift Dustfeather!
(click to show/hide)

Offline Tom

« Reply #230 on: November 13, 2015, 06:55:39 PM »
...euck that's really true

Offline Jingle

• Long Live the Queen
  • StarClanner
  • 202 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Jingle
  • Out with the old. In with the new.
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #231 on: November 14, 2015, 01:42:29 PM »
omg so this morning after I woke up the first time and went back to sleep I had this super weird dream that I think started with being in an ice-skating class? but before the teacher would let us skate with the blades on our shoes we had to cook a really good meal (man I have been watching WAY too much food network, huh?) and I think I made like barbeque out of cat food??

then I don't remember how it transitioned but eventually this guy kept trying to poison/kidnap my and my sister and I kept stopping him or escaping at the last minute, but he kept coming back? Anyways eventually he was trying to drive us somewhere and I just started scratching/biting him until he agreed to drive where I wanted to go which was apparently my grandparents house. Then there was a fire and I was like "oh no, I have to go home before it spreads there" and so I went home to tell my dad there was a fire and he was like "huh, guess you should call 911 then" so I did and the dispatch guy talked SO SLOWLY I got stressed out and woke up lmao

(click to show/hide)

Offline fireheart

« Reply #232 on: November 14, 2015, 01:59:57 PM »
didn't sleep all that well last night, so there were a few dreams i had, but i can only remember two of them with any clarity.

the first one was really short and was me going through firealpaca and seeing that they'd added a new feature that supported sprites and tilesets. i had all of the sprites from the original pokemon ruby/sapphire, and they were all sorted well and animated and it was all very exciting

the second one was awful and i won't go into a lot of detail but it involved a man trying to break into my bedroom back home. it was... not good.

Offline lavender

• BloodClan
  • StarClanner
  • 50562 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To lavender
  • vagabond
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: she/her/they
  • Mood: Fruity
« Reply #233 on: November 14, 2015, 03:46:59 PM »
don't quite remember my dream but it probably had to do with moon friend...

Offline Addeh

« Reply #234 on: November 15, 2015, 08:55:20 AM »
I had a dream where @Tom and I were at a place that was a strange mixture of Subway and Dunkin Donuts. The cashier was really rude, and even though I was first in line, he skipped me and waited on Scary first. I was like umm ok. And when he finally waited on me he treated me poorly. Then we went to go sit down and there were laundry machines there? And I was doing my laundry? And Scary was making fun of how I did laundry.

(click to show/hide)
tumblr

Offline Tom

« Reply #235 on: November 15, 2015, 09:03:32 AM »
I had a dream where @Tom and I were at a place that was a strange mixture of Subway and Dunkin Donuts. The cashier was really rude, and even though I was first in line, he skipped me and waited on Scary first. I was like umm ok. And when he finally waited on me he treated me poorly. Then we went to go sit down and there were laundry machines there? And I was doing my laundry? And Scary was making fun of how I did laundry.
i feel so bad for this.. poor form, dream-scary. poor form. :/
(js, i would have sassed the mandarin out of that cashier xD)

Offline shadeflight

« Reply #236 on: November 15, 2015, 09:27:01 AM »
that reminds me, i forgot until now but recently i had this dream that i think heat (the heck is the username now i saw it change again recently) and @Tom were in??? i don't know.
it was one of those dreams that was a suuuper vague Hint of knowing what's there but not actually knowing and it was very dim in color/vision. so i have no idea why they might have been in there or what they were doing but i blame having been in mafia recently for this mystery entirely
Quote from: DFW
cup

Offline Tom

« Reply #237 on: November 15, 2015, 09:36:51 AM »
that reminds me, i forgot until now but recently i had this dream that i think heat (the heck is the username now i saw it change again recently) and @Tom were in??? i don't know.
it was one of those dreams that was a suuuper vague Hint of knowing what's there but not actually knowing and it was very dim in color/vision. so i have no idea why they might have been in there or what they were doing but i blame having been in mafia recently for this mystery entirely

I think Heat is just @Heat now

this is so amazing tho
Tomme / Scary, infiltrating Ww'ers dreams since November 2k15

I've been having a few similar things lately. like waking up and being vaguely aware that i'd had dreams and people were there but not sure on the details. which is nice because i had a string of really awful dreams for a while

next time i have one of these i'll try and remember to post it.. welp

Offline Raintalon

• Velociraptor Supreme
  • Elder
  • 138 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Raintalon
  • That is a good wisdom.
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: She/her
  • Mood: Sleepy
« Reply #238 on: November 15, 2015, 09:39:37 AM »
I had a dream where I was in college (clearly I have been thinking about it too much) and had made a friend. There was some weird stuff going on at the dorms that I can't really remember, but we were wandering around in our socks. We saw a sign for a club on campus that took place in the same building as the dining hall, apparently some distance away, and decided to walk to it, but we didn't want to do all the way back up to like the fifth floor to get shoes so we had to walk in our socks, sort of on the sides of our feet? And the club was, I kid you not, the Cute Squirrel Appreciation Society (or something like that) and we came in through the back, which bordered a lake, and in it there were a bunch of really weird looking squirrels (some actually very large, like I distinctly remember one that was probably three feet long) for the club to appreciate.

The weird stuff in the dorm is kind of bothering me, though, because I remember that it was important and probably a large part of the dream but the specifics are escaping me...
There are bad ways to win-- and good ways to lose.
What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which.
A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails.
Sometimes it may never land at all...
-Grimsley

Offline Sunneth

• a wet RiverClan cat
  • Leader
  • 4987 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Sunneth
  • is not prone to divide by zero
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
    • hyperresonate@tumblr
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: she/her
« Reply #239 on: November 15, 2015, 11:18:55 AM »
@Raintalon omg cute squirrel appreciation society... reading that reminded me that in one of my dreams my sister and I were in our back yard and there was this absolutely TINY squirrel... it was so small, clearly a baby, but you know, dream exaggerated size. though now I realize it had been sitting on a spider web from the pavement to the roof, eating peanuts...

I'm still like half asleep maybe I will fall back asleep and dream about more squirrels I love them