November 14, 2018, 05:28:17 AM

Author Topic: "I always forget you have a belly ring.."  (Read 1492 times)

Offline Jilda

Re: "I always forget you have a belly ring.."
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2015, 04:16:01 AM »
All I have are the basic ear piercings mostly everyone has, no tattoos. I'm basic 8)

I really want to get second ear piercings though? but then I always think nvm. And I think one day I want to get a tattoo - like I see them everywhere and its so nice - but then I'm scared to death I'll not want it anymore but - whoops - too late.

If I ever do get a tattoo though, ideally I want it on the inner part of my lower arm. Idk that's like my favorite place for a tattoo.

@Sheezy I think that's such a cool idea personally, if that helps your decision at all haha

thank you ss !! <3

Offline Ariel

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2015, 06:23:50 AM »
I love tattoos and piercings!

I've only have my earlobes pierced right now. I wanted to get my eyebrow pierced many eons ago, but I got over that one. If I were to get another piercing I would get my lip pierced (bottom left). I actually almost did it too, but I chickened out. I'm worried it'll mess up my teeth and I saw a video of how they do it and it looks so painful.

As for tattoos I really want one, but I don't know of what - so nothing for me as of now (not that I could probably afford it right now anyways). At first I was thinking of getting the Deathly Hallows symbol on my inner-left wrist. Now I'm thinking of getting two on my on my upper arm. I was thinking of having a coyote skull and some floral design and on the left a leopard skull and... something else to go with it. I don't know what though.

Offline Pine

• Leader
  • 995 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Pine
  • slightly unsettled bird
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: She/Her/Her's
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2015, 08:10:29 AM »
I have three earlobe lobe piercings on each ear and one tattoo. I really like ear piercings, and I kind of want two cartilage piercings on my right ear as well. I almost got a septum piercing because I think they're super cool, but I don't I'll ever make the jump.

My tattoo is one my shoulder and it's lyrics of one of my favorite songs: click

@Pantherstrike I love that idea of the cat tattoo. That's a tempting idea.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Arcade Heat

« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2015, 09:00:22 AM »
I really really want a tattoo but I don't know what of?? I was thinking of a kitsunr bc I really like them in Japanese mythology, but I'm worried I won't love it when I'm older :/ I also don't know where I'd even want it eeh
I also don't have any piercings, but I kinda want to pierce my ears but idk
Empress of the Pagebottom

Offline Teezy

• Official Jolyne Fangirl
  • Elder
  • 724 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Teezy
  • "i want to see the starlight"
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: she/her
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2015, 09:06:29 AM »
@Pantherstrike
That is a lovely idea. I've been kinda wanting a constellation of two cats where the constellation signs make the shape of two Ws as a WW tribute.

Also I kinda want to get my rat Varla's footprints tattooed on my shoulder when she dies. I love her so so much and like I always knew rats were smart and easy to train but I never thought I'd have a rat who would follow you around outside like her, and knowing that she only has a couple years of life really helped me learn to savor life and make a lot of peace with death that I didn't have before.

Offline Jingle

• Long Live the Queen
  • StarClanner
  • 202 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Jingle
  • Out with the old. In with the new.
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2015, 10:34:38 AM »
@Jilda that's also where I would want a tattoo if I got one.

I really really like those cool water-color looking tattoos? but I'm not about sitting still for hours while someone scrapes me with a needle lmao

(click to show/hide)

Offline Arcade Heat

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2015, 10:38:17 AM »
@Jinglepie I really want one of those too!! But again, I don't know what I want/where I want it
They look soo cool though

Offline Dustfeather

• (not a feather duster)
  • ShadowClan
  • 46930 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Dustfeather
  • ♫ I fought urlawn and urlawn won~ ♫
  • awards This mini-feather is for your allegiance to ShadowClan!
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
    • Vague as the Shadow
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: She/her
  • Mood: Sleepy
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2015, 12:24:43 PM »
I've got my lip and eyebrow pierced :) Wanting to get a few more done, but need to finish buying my course texts for next year before I can spend any more money on piercings.

Would also like a floral tattoo of some sort, but not sure exactly what. Possibly violets.

Thank you, Wolfie!

Offline fireheart

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2015, 12:42:25 PM »
I've just got basic ear piercings, but I'd like to get a septum piercing at some point! No tattoos yet, but I'd really like to get some done a few years down the road.

Offline Jilda

« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2015, 02:14:57 PM »
okay, this is pretty funny: right when I went to bed last night I thought of the tattoo I want; I want it of my family chinese symbol since my last name is chinese and idk I think it'd be a really cool tribute to my family? And I don't think i'd regret it since it's for my family.

ahhh but there's two different symbols??? I guess I gotta choose my favorite lol

or maybe put one on each arm :0

yeah idk

thank you ss !! <3

Offline Arcade Heat

« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2015, 02:40:55 PM »
maybe ill get a giant pepe on my back
thatll be memey

Offline Tom

« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2015, 04:00:21 PM »
@Heat cool idea, but be careful. i hear those are pretty rare, you might have to put one on back order. :/

thanks vegas for the avatar, moss for the blinkie & darksight for the signature

Quote from: Darkstar
i actually happen to love a good fruitcake

Offline Heron

« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2015, 06:30:09 PM »
I have zero tattoos or piercings. I've been half-debating getting my ears pierced for years, but I don't think I would want to bother with actually having to wear earrings all the time.

Offline tinyfeather

« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2015, 08:43:29 PM »
I have zero tattoos or piercings. I've been half-debating getting my ears pierced for years, but I don't think I would want to bother with actually having to wear earrings all the time.
I actually only wear earrings for special occasions and they've never closed up. Is this normal? I don't know. I got them pierced when I was a little kid though.