November 14, 2018, 05:28:57 AM

Author Topic: Funny/Comical Scenes  (Read 652 times)

Offline Squirrelypaws

Funny/Comical Scenes
« on: July 14, 2015, 03:55:53 PM »
Another thread I thought would be a good one to migrate from V4. XD I thought it'd be fun to share the scenes we've found funny throughout the series. Whether it's a funny line or a full scene, share it here.

Here's a few that tickled my funnybone:

• On page 202/203 of Night Whispers, there was a scene that literally cracked me up. I'm too lazy to type out the whole thing, but Leafpool and Crowfeather have a little argument at the border, which ends with Nightcloud stalking up to Crowfeather, sinking her claws into his pelt, and dragging him away.

It's not so much the scene that's funny for me, but the mental image it brings up of Nightcloud hooking her claws through Crowfeather's scruff and dragging him behind her as she stomps away, with Crowfeather kinda having this puzzled "WTF?" expression as she hauls him back toward the WindClan camp.
  • I don't have the page number for this one, but in SkyClan's Destiny, there's a scene where the cats find an injured little girl in their gorge. Frecklepaw is looking through the little girl's backpack and explaining the contents. She finds a necklace, and either her or Snookpaw says they think necklaces are used to keep Twoleg heads from falling off. XD Scenes like that really kinda get you thinking about how cats interpret what we do.

Offline Heron

Re: Funny/Comical Scenes
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2015, 06:14:21 PM »
Grawpay scarfing down two mice to spite Tigerclaw in Into the Wild was pretty great.

Offline Dustfeather

• (not a feather duster)
  • ShadowClan
  • 46930 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Dustfeather
  • ♫ I fought urlawn and urlawn won~ ♫
  • awards This mini-feather is for your allegiance to ShadowClan!
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
    • Vague as the Shadow
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: She/her
  • Mood: Sleepy
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2015, 08:28:57 PM »
I've not read this myself, but according to TV Tropes one of the later books includes what would be a love confession scene.. if an elder hadn't suddenly showed up to make dirt :P

Thank you, Wolfie!

Offline Jilda

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2015, 08:40:11 PM »
probably Fireheart repeatedly describing Bramblekit's muscles throughout a dangerous path l0l

thank you ss !! <3

Offline rowan

• Oel-cir'va of the Folk
  • ThunderClan
  • 6304 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To rowan
  • eater of leafs
  • awards This mini-feather is presented to those who have or have had a character with a high rank! This mini-feather is for your allegiance to ThunderClan!
  • Referrals: 61
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart!
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: They/Them
  • Mood: Fruity
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2015, 08:42:27 PM »
probably Fireheart repeatedly describing Bramblekit's muscles throughout a dangerous path l0l

who woulda thought fireheart could be intimidated by a small buff kitten
Quote from: tinyfeather
alt are you the pepe of fortune

{{ deviantart + card counter + tarot/oracle shoppfq profile  }}

Offline Wolfie

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2015, 09:00:16 PM »
I personally think the early Yellowfang/Firepaw interactions were pretty great, especially at the part when he has to take care of her.

Thank you SS!
Felt my signature is too large and too lazy to resize at the moment
(click to show/hide)
Thank you for the grab-bag gift Dustfeather!
(click to show/hide)

Offline Darkforestwarrior

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2015, 04:29:58 PM »
I'm currently reading Tallstar's Revenge, and there is one part pretty early on where Sandgorse (Tallkit's dad) asks Tallkit to wash his ears off because they were muddy.

Then Tallkit's mom fusses because Tallkit is getting dirty and Sandgorse says something like "Tallkit wanted to help me wash my ears, right Tallkit?"

And Tallkit just looks at his dad's dirty ears and thinks to himself "...Not really."

I have no idea why but that was hilarious to me xD

Grab Bag gift from Splashy!
~Happy Halloween~