December 17, 2018, 04:24:07 AM

Author Topic: [[OLD]] 2014 AP Design Portfolio - concentration pieces  (Read 294 times)

Offline lavender

• BloodClan
  • StarClanner
  • 50780 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To lavender
  • vagabond
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: she/her/they
  • Mood: Fruity
[[OLD]] 2014 AP Design Portfolio - concentration pieces
« on: August 06, 2015, 01:04:44 AM »
So while I try to figure out what things I'd like to share here...
I'll let you guys see the things that I made Senior Year of high school for my AP design class. (the college board really liked it, I got a 5 on my portfolio \o/)
For the most part I do see some flaws with these pieces but uh, figured it's better to post the old things first.

So my concentration (or series of works that are tied together) was a narrative series of tarot-inspired cards detailing the journeys of a boy through neverland and a girl through wonderland. The series contained 12 cards but here I'm just sharing what I still have on my computer/what I'm not too entirely embarrassed to show.

The media I was working with sort of... changed at some point. I started out with watercolors/ink pencils/pens and then fell into a crunch where I absolutely had to work digital if I was going to accomplish this by the deadline. The original cards were very small, about the size of artist trading cards... so they are somewhat blown up here.

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

anyways I've been told to make a single thread for the rest of everything I want to share, but I already had this typed out for the most part
still, here are the things