November 14, 2018, 05:27:21 AM

Author Topic: Sunneth [HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D]  (Read 2990 times)

Offline moss

• StarClanner
  • 890 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To moss
  • i would not give up my cabbages for an empire
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: they/them
  • Mood: Satisfied
Sunneth [HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D]
« on: August 12, 2015, 10:01:43 AM »

Hi Sunneth! It's not quite your birthday yet, but here are some gifts for you from the members of Warrior's Wish, some Not-So-Secret Santas. You mean a lot to us and your friends here hope you enjoy them!

I also encourage anyone who did not have the opportunity to send me anything before the thread went up to post here with your messages for Sunneth. :)

~Teezy

~Snowstep

~Jilda

~altias

~Jinglepie

~Hawk

~Darkforestwarrior

Sunneth,
Thank you so much for being a part of this website. You constantly go above and beyond for everyone on here. Warrior's Wish would not be nearly as great of a place if it wasn't for you. Your hard work for us is truly appreciated. In all my time on the internet, you are honestly one of the best mods I've ever seen. Thank you so much for everything you do.
~Heron

I've always admired and respected you, Sunneth.  You're an awesome person, and Ww wouldn't be the same without you.
~Snowstep

Hey Sunneth, I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate all the work you put into this place, and that I also just like you as a person in general! I remember I used to think you were so cool and way out of my friendship-league, so every time you spoke to me it was like talking to some sort of forum celebrity lol. But you're just always so friendly and welcoming, I really love seeing you around the forum and the chat, and I'm really glad that I've gotten to know you a little bit over the years as part of our little Wish family :) WuhWuh wouldn't be the same without you, Sunneth!
~Jinglepie

Hey Sunners! Gosh where to even begin...

First of all, wow, it's hard to believe I have known you for almost ten years now??
We were...so young when Ww started haha. Commenting each other on dA...Staying up late on userplane and the early readalouds and just goofing around...I remember one time you came up with a nickname for me, I wanna say it was something like Darkalasionspun? You have always been so silly and creative like that, it makes me smile thinking of boppin' around in the old days. Then later on, when Ww was slow, I always enjoyed seeing you pop up on my tumblr feed. It's really fun that Ww is back and we get to do all the silly stuff again, and you have done so much to help that happen, and I can't thank you enough for that honestly.

I remember when you became a mod...it just made so much sense. You were always so smart and so friendly at the same time. Of course you are still like that too, and your dedication is clear. There is no doubt in my mind that everyone loves you, and it would honestly be impossible not to appreciate all you do.

I will not ramble on too much more, I just wanted to help let you know how great you are and thank you for being a great mod, and what's more, a great friend <3
~Darkforestwarrior

Sunneth, I've known you since 2007 and you were the best friend I ever made on this website. Back then, talking to you all day every day was all I really wanted to do and I had so much fun. I can't really put any special or specific words or explanations to it, but you are an incredibly important part of my life. I'm sure I never thought about it then, what the future could hold, but I probably wouldn't have thought about us being here now almost nine years later, still on this website together. My life and who I am is what it is because you were a part of it. So many people have left over the years and been forgotten but I'm so, so glad that you've stayed around all this time. I have nothing but pure, genuine good-will in my heart for you. It hurts to see you hurt, but nothing makes me happier than to think I've done something to make you smile.

You do so much for us here on Ww, never left, and always wanted what was best for this website rather than yourself. Through it all, even when we were xD so random, you've been, I think, really admirable. As a mod you are mature and reasonable, fun and friendly. As a mod, admin, modmin, member, person and friend you are invaluable and unique and we're all lucky to know you.
~moss

Organized by moss with help from Darkforestwarrior

banner by altias

Offline Sunneth

• a wet RiverClan cat
  • Leader
  • 4987 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Sunneth
  • is not prone to divide by zero
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
    • hyperresonate@tumblr
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: she/her
Re: Sunneth
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2015, 01:42:36 PM »
this should be illegal........... making me cry......... ur all banned.....

edit like a month later: leafsq made me an avatar too and im gonna put it here with the rest of this <3 <3 so it will all stay together in my bookmarks...

Offline Darkforestwarrior

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2015, 06:06:16 PM »
(squishes Sunneth) You da best

Grab Bag gift from Splashy!
~Happy Halloween~

Offline Splashy

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2015, 06:43:54 PM »
sunneth plz don't ban me
also i'm late derp

BUT OKAY

Sunneth,
I don't know what Wish would be without you-- you've always done so much for it. One of my first memories of Wish is getting you for Secret Santa as a TOTAL NEWB and being pretty much terrified because you were this awesome mod and I was 12 and a total newbie. if my computer was functional I would dredge it up
actually nope i found it on v4
(click to show/hide)

Now, as someone who's been on Wish for a while, you're still fantastic. I'm glad I moved out of the terrified!newb phase and got to know you better (WET CATS BEST CATS) as you're such a great person.

but yes
you are awesome and keep being awesome sunneth ily

Offline Arcade Heat

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2015, 08:32:44 PM »
OKAY SO I'm late please don't kill me

SUNNETH WET CATS BEST CATS You've been a moderator since I started here in old v3 (wow so long ago???) and honestly I don't know how in the WORLD you ever put up with us (exhibit a: me.). Riverclan 4 lyfe! We'll win for sure this month <3

You are amazing and fair and so so helpful with keeping the site running! Thank you so much for the nostalgiastorm skin, it's so nice to finally get back to the old skin. Didn't blizz hate this one?? i don't know but thank you so much! You are so amazing and friendly and fun and I can't believe that We've all been here so long. Thank you for being such a friend, especially on tales related subjects.

hearts kisses you are amazing

the memelord

Empress of the Pagebottom

Offline Squirrelypaws

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2015, 10:13:08 PM »
Sunneth:

I honestly don't have any memories of ever really talking to you outside of Warriors discussion (or Mweor discussion :P), but I want you to know that I think you're pretty darn awesome. Everything you've done for WW is so appreciated, not just by me but by everybody. Heck, if not for you telling me about v5, I probably wouldn't even be here. XD

I'm not good at this kind of thing, so I don't know what else to say... Uh... Just keep being the awesome person that you are!

Offline Sunneth

• a wet RiverClan cat
  • Leader
  • 4987 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Sunneth
    • View Profile
    • hyperresonate@tumblr
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2015, 05:57:28 PM »
i haven't really replied to this because you guys are all TOO NICE and i'm not a wordsy enough person to even do it justice...... omg... i cry ;_;

also how am i supposed to use all these pretty things as signatures at the same time??? </3

Offline Darkstar

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2015, 06:20:14 PM »
You're a super cool modmin, Sunneth! :) Very level-headed. I hope you have a very nice birthday when it rolls around!

thanks to altias for the pixel

Offline Meadowbreeze

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2015, 03:19:05 PM »
Sunneth, you are so awesome and amazing. I have a gift for you but I have to upload it first.

Thanks for the avatar ss!
Thanks for the sig other ss!

May you find a shiny Glaceon in your travels.

Offline moss

• StarClanner
  • 890 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To moss
  • i would not give up my cabbages for an empire
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
    • Awards
  • Pronouns: they/them
  • Mood: Satisfied
Re: Sunneth [HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D]
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2015, 11:04:40 PM »
so it's a little early for you timezone wise, but i mean also this whole thread so it's a theme right

HAPPY ACTUAL BIRTHDAY NOW!!!! yay happ birt sunneth *throws confetti* now u are the 21

i searched on google.com for this appropriate birthday cake for you

(click to show/hide)

i hope you have a good day tomorrow!

Offline Jingle

• Long Live the Queen
  • StarClanner
  • 202 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Jingle
  • Out with the old. In with the new.
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2015, 11:19:53 PM »
Happy Birthday for real Sunneth!! Hope you have a fun one <3

(click to show/hide)

Offline tinyfeather

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2015, 11:31:50 PM »
hap birth sunneth!! have a good day and eat cake

Offline Splashy

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2015, 11:39:42 PM »
Happy birthday Sunneth!

Offline Heron

« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2015, 12:41:03 AM »
Happy birthday, Sunneth!

Offline Sunneth

• a wet RiverClan cat
  • Leader
  • 4987 prey points
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Sunneth
    • View Profile
    • hyperresonate@tumblr
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2015, 03:01:42 AM »
thank u guys <3 <3 <3 i can officially, like, do Legal Adult Things and not get kicked out of 21+ only restaurants!!!